Whats the cleanest, relatively painless method of suicide?

Whats the cleanest, relatively painless method of suicide?

Potassium Cyanide or Sodium Cyanide. You can generally get them from places that do electroplating, or that sell electroplating supplies.

Both are water soluble. Just mix and drink.

This is what Slobodan Praljak drank (Potassium Cyanide) a few weeks ago in court when he offed himself.

have your nigger boyfriend rape you

Mix sulphuric and formic acid.

checkd

Phenobarbital and hard liquor. Wash a bunch of pills down with booze or crush them in food then drink. Both depress your nervous system and together they make you so sleepy you pass out and suffocate. You won't feel a thing.

Sir, you need to Download the SUPA HaXx0Rz 3L33T Passw0rd Cracka 6.00 beta.

I thought cyanide was incredibly painful because it acidifies your blood basically melting you

Benzos+alcohol and partial suspension. I tried it and I'm dead now

How would anyone know that? Did they ask the dead people?

Opiate overdose.

Are you fucking Daft?

The quickest way is to cut your head off and mail it to your mum.

It doesn't acidify you. It prevents cells from using oxygen. It's like suffocating.

oxygen mask and a tank of helium

i dont know if this is real or not, but if you really think of giving up on your life, it makes me sad. Maybe i can encourage you to think twice of what you consider to do. Stay strong, please

Yep. But painfully.
It's easy to suffocate without the pain using stuff that are easy to get and relatively cheap.

There isn't one. Don't be an hero.

Rope, if you do it right
You want to fall from somewhere high to make sure your neck breaks

There are some that deserve to die without pain.

People asking here aren't. They complain for nothing with their whole life ahead of them and all the fucking chances in the world.

(That once included me)

Just shoot yourself in the brain, instant death

This. Helium mask. That’s how I killed myself back then

Why painless? If you can't take a little pain you should probably kill yourself.