Why does trump want to deport these people?

Why does trump want to deport these people?
They seem nice

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This video gets me so fucking hard.

backstory:

girl got somebody killed

>they seem nice

they're almost invariably black-hearts

fyi: The one's he wants to deport are represented by the one getting roasted

>human fence
>sets prisoner on fire as if you didn't just make her a danger to that dense crowd

Shit really shouldn't have worked. Personally I'd use the last of my life to let them have it for such a retarded move.

>guy who tries to light them on fire lights himself on fire too
same thing happens in the one with the two black guys who get set on fire. actual literal monkeys have a better understanding of fire.

Pup, part of gang, taxi driver killed I think, got caught , got lite :)

You two fags are actually defending that scumbag? Because it has a pussy?
Heh, what a couple of cucks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

you're defending the literal retard who potentionally endangered those bystanders?

It's from El Salvador. She's part of a gang that got some guy killed. Town got tired of that whore and beat her. Then burned her. However while burning she kept on talking shit.

Yeah.
The gas wasn't going to pour itself. A combustible thrown directly on an open flame is risky business
But somebody had to do it

>that guy that does a drive by oil drop

/our guy/

This

apparently, she was threatening the crowd that her gang would take revenge on the town

even the article alludes to it

>somebody had to set her on fire and potentionally allow her to run at the crowd in flames rather than just finish beating her to death

The fucker sets her on fire right at the end of her attempt to walk through the crowd. If she had some more pain tolerance or had baggier clothes or something he could have granted her some payback on the crowd.

Is she retarded?Why the fuck she doesnt roll?She couldve survive(or at least try to, not like they wouldve let her)

>A police spokesman said that officers had tried to intervene but were blocked by the bystanders.
The video of the sickening incident was uploaded to YouTube and was viewed hundreds of thousands of times before it was removed.
>The girl has not been identified, according to news website Tiempo. because the National Civil Police are worried it will spark further tensions in the area.

l'm amazed at how nicely they try to say "we won't do shit, senpai"

i actually think we need to bring more of these people into the country.

they seem to be doing better work than the police in handling crime.

Yeah.
It's not a crowd of paraplegics, see her coming, move out the way

You underestimate the power of basic human anatomy

You let in and defend the ones that are on the flaming end of the stick though

Some more nice people trump wants to deport