Going to try weed for the first time tomorrow. What should I know?

Going to try weed for the first time tomorrow. What should I know?
And also, is it bad to try it with alcohol? I'm getting drunk and I'd like to smoke a bit weed.

Bump

Answer

dont get super drunk or you might get dizzy / sick when you smoke. Take like 2 hits then wait 5 min and smoke more if you're not high. won't last more than a couple hours.

a bong will give you way bigger rips than a pipe but the smoke will be way cooler so there's that

Thanks.
What about if I'm decently drunk, say 5-10 beers and have one or two puffs?
Or should I just try it another time when I'm not going to get drunk?

Really don't care about looks, just having a few puffs from a joint from a friend

Definitely don’t go crazy. The first time can be a bit everwhelming because it’s such an unusal feeling. Most importantly, remember that nobody died from od on weed. It’s all good.

>is it bad to try it with alcohol?
Don't do that.
Strictly from a "purist" perspective, if you are trying anything at all "for the first time", then you should only imbibe the new thing that you are trying.
Otherwise, how do you really know what it feels like & if you like it??
Weed & alcohol are very different.
Save the "mixing" for another time.

LOL i meant the temperature will be cooler so you won't burn the shit out of your throat

omg there's a huge fucking difference between 5 and 10 beers. if 5, do it if 10, pass.

theres an old saying:
beer then grass you're on your ass
grass then beer you're in the clear

always smoke before drinking, it works much better that way. especially since your first time you'll get wasted as hell and wont need beer too

Nothing really to know, its all about trying and seeing how it affects you.. Dont drive until you know how you handle it, while on weed remember that no, you arent dying; dont mix with alcohol first time.. No reason other than why taint it so you.cant tell the feels apart? Weeds used to treat alcoholism anyway.. You wont find alcohol as appealing..

And one thing Thats really important, dont let the hippy and anti science fags tell you.otherwise... It IS harmful in chronic use, especially if youre under 25 as your brain is developing, and chronic use will interfere.

Chronic use also leads to a lot of nasty side effects and cognitive impairments. Good news is its all reversible with just a few weeks of abstinence but still.. Keep that in mind.

Now and then cant hurt you. Daily will.

I wouldn't try it with booze for the first time,
I've had it get a little bit unpleasant especially at higher doses

Another reason to try weed alone is to just get a feeling of the pure weed high

But most importantly when you're high don't freak out with let yourself go, enjoy the high

czechd.
also very good advice.

That's a great saying, I always have a hard time drinking after smoking but that's just me. Whenever I smoke after drinking alot < 6 beers I get the spins & it's relaxing at first but is fuckin hell if you are trying to go to sleep.

t o p k e k

I would Smoke weed and experience the effects for the first time without getting drunk for your first time

Doubledubs so must be true.

Thanks
Lmao, I just got it.
Ok thanks. Might try it during the day and start drinking later

Let me be clear. NO it's NOT a good idea to mix alcohol and weed. Not a good idea at all.
You will puke everywhere or fall asleep or both in the same time.
Do what you want now.

Take a small drag, hold it in as long as you can.

Amateur. What kind of pissy pussy are you?

Beer then grass, ur on ur ass
Grass then beer, ur in the clear

OP - Drinking and smoking is fine as long as you smoke first. Go steady on the drinks til you learn your limits.

And by on your arse I mean greened out. The only thing that will wake you up is the repeated sudden urges to vomit you are guaranteed if you drink then smoke.

Don't mix any two things if one is your first time using. Just asking for trouble, and how are you going to know if you like it if you mix it up? Try the weed and see what you think.

The first time I smoked I think i was mostly sober or had a few drinks. Anyways my friend gave me a huge rip from a gravity bong and I was literally rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

Smoke before you drink. If you do the opposite, you're probably going to throw up.

since you're a newbie i wouldnt advise you to take a whole marijuana by yourself the first time. Instead try just chewing the leaf (but spit it quickly), maybe take a sip of beer wait 3 hours and see how your body reacts to the tiny dose. if you're good proceed to eat maybe half a leaf but this time swallow it.
If you still don't see adverse effects its fine mate. just smoke toke and remember to share.

>I'm getting drunk
If you don't go smoking any big hits you should have a pretty good time

This depends a lot on how good you can handle lots of alcohol

booze and weed can get u sick but try and fun

Going to try pepsi for the first time tomorrow. What should I know?
And also, is it bad to try it with alcohol? I'm getting drunk and I'd like to drink a bit pepsi.

Weed first... then alcohol.
Otherwise, you're gonna have a bad time.

have fun OP. what strain will you be smoking?? i'm on super lemon haze atm

if you can take 10 beers then you need to be in rehab nigger

I usually start drinking and then smoke weed, I've always had a blast, cross buzz is the best yo.