Hey Sup Forums I’m going to a BDSM orgy shit what can I expect? Any way to score?

hey Sup Forums I’m going to a BDSM orgy shit what can I expect? Any way to score?

haha,you are gonna have a fun time

have you gone to any?

lube your asshole so those dicks don’t hurt too bad

Not OP but I've never been to one, first one coming up

howd you get invited?

I hear there’s usually a lot of hambeasts, and a bad ratio. I’m going to one in NYC.

ew. sounds #3p1C

Some tinder girl mentioned it and gave me some details

No ham beasts at mine but I haven't seen one of the girls naked. Guys I couldn't care less about as I'm not doing anything with them

Nigga you gonna be robbed and raped

I went to a non-BDSM one years ago but was too beta to do anything and left early. This scene is supposed to be better though

have fun. nobody knows you so dont hold back.

Gonna be my first, shame no one is getting tied up

Since none of these faggots in this thread have any idea what they're talking about, I'll help. You can expect for not a lot of sex to be happening. Probably none, tbh. If this is an actual bdsm party, they aren't about sex. You may be in over your head if you ask me.

I hear ya. I have decent luck with girls out in bars and things because I can be pretty forward and not fear rejection. But at a scene like this, you can’t really take that approach fully cause someone’ll blow a rape whistle or some shit

When’s your first? People are getting hogtied at this one, apparently

Sounds fun my dude. This Sunday is when its going down, almost 2:1 guy girl ratio

Well, it’s a BDSM club with “play rooms” where they pass out condoms. So idk. Ive been to a non-BDSM orgy with people getting slammed all over the place so who knows.

That sounds tits, enjoy yourself. Brining any booze? I’m taking a bottle of whiskey with me

It's early morning haha, I may smoke a bowl or two before hand

I was considering taking some acid but it’s probably not the best idea