Ask a submissive bottom who wears girls hot pants anything

Ask a submissive bottom who wears girls hot pants anything

No thanks. Just leave.

do you enjoy sucking dick just to gain acceptance?

Acceptance, what do you mean?

Engem is leszopnál? 18 vagyok

Lehetséges

Ciki vagy öreg....húzzál plasztikáztatni mint egy rendes transzi

Kik ?

>Kik

Did you cut off your dick?

sluts offer up sex or sexual favors in exchange for attention and a little kindness aka acceptance for who they are.

Pesten mindenki buzi?

No need to cut, it isn't large anyway

No, those who I suck do not return any kindness at all, and don't accept me any more at all

Hány faszt szoptál eddig és hányan dugtak seggbe?

werent you expecting them to? or do you just enjoy being treated like garbage just for liking dick because you cant accept it yourself?

why the fuck do you keep posting this bullshit?

Not at all. What I expected (though never mentioned) was always a little more than previously

Lol

20 alatt mindkettő de az alkalmak száma az elsőnél sokkal több

any pics of you suckin? do you swallow? who do you suck?

No, some were taken but never shared with me. I swallow and I do filter my partners

how many pics of this guy are around already?
his asshole must be stretched to the size of a manhole by now.

>What I expected (though never mentioned) was always a little more than previously
what

Mistreatment

do you have aids ?

no, i'm neg

because you enjoy it? you such a sill slut, can you cum hands free yet?

waste down - id fuck you.
id ask if your girlfriend lets you watch her fuck other guys, but its painfully obvious you don't have a girlfriend.

He wanted his butt slammed but is too ugly

yeah that's why. i can but none of my partner's focus is making me cum

so how does it work? do you need penetration at a certain rhythm? certain depth? i wanna cum hands free

rather certain direction

nice. damn i want a trap gf sounds more fun and less drama than regular women.

how is it more fun and less drama?

have you ever been with a woman???

no, never

its to hard for me to explain it then, ill just say that most women arent happy unless they have drama going on in life, they are never content or happy unless there is drama.

ok and how is it more fun?

less drama is always more fun. also kinkier sex, with lights on is always more fun.

actually I knew a straight guy who had a gf and he called me to suck him 2-3 times a month

Kötél napja közeleg, remélem tudod.

gee you dont wonder why a guy with a gf needs to call someone else to do what his gf should be doing? like i said, less drama and more fun.

pretty much what he told me and he was quite blunt about it

have guys tried to suck you off? how would you feel about that?

Ééés ezért nem használok molos kerékpárt. Ki tudja milyen faszcibáló ült rajta előttem.

no never, when they mention it (i meet ppl on chat) than it's all over

legközelebb ha puszit adsz egy lánynak kérdezd meg tőle, nem volt-e fasz benne előtte

>its all over
because it becomes real for you? hows that different from while in missionary him jerking you off?

i cannot actually remember the last time i had orgasm during a session tbh, i cam close at times but nobody was touching me, not even me (which would often be quite difficult)

how many digits does pi have?

This degenerate is HIV+ and is using these threads to make contact with Sup Forums users to INFECT THEM. Law enforcement is looking for him. NO NOT GIVE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION TO THIS PERSON.

>i cannot actually remember the last time i had orgasm during a session tbh
then whats the point?

leaving the scene humiliated

see:

not looking for an encounter user
you get humiliated just by sucking dick?

I usually suck dick for 30 seconds. After that it's throat fucking

whats a matter? you cant be a good slut and suck dick properly to completion?