Lol Indians are so bad

>lol Indians are so bad
>omg migrants are "stealing" jobs

Please keep your insecurity to yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlrUZyxiKU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

Stay out of Australia then? Especially when your women come here and manage to fill up HR positions then enforce all manner of SJW and affirmative action... Which eventually means "hiring as many Indians as possible."

Seriously, fuck off we're full and our women don't want you.

What's it like shitting in the street and then wiping with your hand?

I think your OP has British ancestry, because I want to dump my tea in her harbor.

She is too hot to shit on the side of the road.

She needs a white man with a working toilet

PAJEET MY SON

who that? is she an indian?

>everyone from the same country is same
>somehow I am responsible

retard

Never happens

She's got weird fat midget fingers.

Seriously
I want to ride her like a horse and announce to the world she's coming.

I'd teach her how to properly sit on my toilet if you know what I mean (;

Bruh
Her tits are huge

OOOOOH I AM THE GHOST OF THE TOILETS THAT THE INDIANS DESTROYED OHHHHHHHH I WILL CONTINUE TO HAUNT INDIA UNTIL HE TAKES THE POO TO THE LOO.

Yes. It's called a generalization and it's fucking useful.

Yeah great. Just stay in your country. But nooooooo, you want to come enjoy our nice country and economy that you could never produce yourselves.

Don't worry OP, every Indian migrant I've met has been pretty cool.

People only like to rip on your mainlanders the way we rip on American rednecks and British chavs. We all know not all of you are like that.

Makes you think...

Its your country they want to go in.
If we stop them instead of you, they will be pissed and rioting here as it violates their basic rights. Because its we stopping them while the host country wants them in.
But If you stop them, then its your personal decision, you have the right to stop someone entering your home (like Japan does). They will be disappointed but they will not go on riots.
If not then grow some balls and shoot down the next plane landing there.

If your average Indian woman looked like that I think the degree of enthusiasm would be higher.

It's the Indian attitude.

Your people try to enforce their stupid caste shit but deny that white people make excellent engineers. Indian women in a job interview are impossible to impress if you're white and that's my issue.

Indians ARE taking jobs, they're doing so via white privilege shit and they're not even doing good work when they do. Indian women are the worst SJWs so forgive me when I get a little pissy from yet another arrogant pajeet.

It's not an insecurity when it's actually fucking happening, it's a legitimate concern. Indians practice in group preferences under the guise of correcting white privilege. That's not fair. So stay the fuck out of Australia.

is she undressing before a poo?

makes you poo...

D E S I G N A T E D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D

SHITTING STREETS

See ->

>white people make excellent engineers

An AUSTRALIAN is saying this, lol.

White people are the laziest sacks of shit on the planet. Make terrible engineers because they all smoked pot through uni and coasted through because the school wanted to look diverse and not just catering to the international students.

Give me a fucking break m8, I studied at USYD for 4 years and I saw this first hand.

I wouldn't mind a bit more colonialism if we get to uplift these into that.

>school wants to be diverse
>takes in white students.

Maybe in Bongland, Achmed.

>coasted
Getting a 3.2gpa isn't coasting, considering only one HD is given to every 20-30 people at my uni it's actually quite impressive.

Talk about coasting, American and British schools are so concerned with student satisfaction everyone gets HDs.

d00d the grill in your pic was the victim of an acid attack
pic related is what she looked like before

That's Abigail Ratchford, not an Indian

Yes, just now I can think of so many marvelous works of engineering in the modern world that have come out of the subcontinent and the Middle East.

That's a 10 in India.

Her proportions are perfect.

Name OP?

>can't even win against fucking italy

don't talk you shit fuck.

>Not an Indian
I knew my dick wouldn't lie

6-7 where I live

>Never happens

GET YOUR DICK READY

youtube.com/watch?v=PlrUZyxiKU0

Yep, never happens.

Too bad I couldn't date her, I'm not into scat.

Oh damn, she's hot. Let's invite all poos....

Come take a visit down to Milpitas or San Jose and you will see bus loads of DESIGNATED, literally bus loads. When I drive to work I see easily a few hundred everyday waiting at the bus stop. Poor enough to not afford a car, but making juuust enough to survive and take americans jobs. Not to mention these companies around here buy up corporate housing just to fuck over real people looking for apartments, then they turn around and bring in Indian/filipino street shitters and give them nice ass apartments for free.

Poo in loos and flip-gooks Definitely have a big impact on the local economy and housing market, to deny it is simply wrong and retarded.

I wonder if Indians are going to be the next Jews.

They sure are nepotism as fuck. If you see an Indian manager somewhere, you can guaranfuckingtee that the rest of the employees are going to be Indian. Happened to a bunch of pizza places around me.

An indian guy started working at my office some months ago, He used to play some horrible 'punjabi' music, so I buy some earplugs and he tells me 'you've come prepared today hehe'. I say yeah and them in my nostrils

you know where it belongs, panjeet

>Your complaints against me/my people are invalid because here is a hot girl that is the same color as me

designated shitting victim?

Indians never gave me any shit.

All around me are familiar feces
Worn out places, worn out feces
Bright and early for the daily rupees
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their shits are filling up their beaches
No freshener, no freshener
Hide my poo I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm pooing are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take
When people shit in streets they get a very smelly
Ass hole, ass hole

Children waiting for the day they get a loo
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And to feel the way that every child should
Poo in loo, poo in loo

Went to school and I was very nervous
No latrines, no latrines
Hello teacher tell me, where's the designated streets?
Poo right on me, poo right on me

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm pooing are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take
When people shit in streets they get a very smelly
Ass hole, ass hole,
Enlargen ass hole
Ass hole

Oh, shit, you're literally from India. What shift do you take on dumping ya'll's fecal matter into the Ganges River. I'm not sure what time it is there. Is it late? Does it matter? Do you have a lot of free time inbetween your call-center work, Pudij?

IN

that is a white girl from Pennsylvania

> 1.5 billion Indians (at least) in the world.

> Entire thread, can find only one picture of one of them that doesn't look like a cross between a she-beast and a horses twat.

Yah. Indians are "incredible."

RARE
A
R
E

Fuck you shitskin and that ugly, brown whore too.

wow her body is perfect

Take the poo

I'd rather deal with the mexicans in SoCal than deal with the curryniggers in the fucking bay area.

God fuck that old hag queen
Long living wrinkled old hag queen
Make her asshole soar
Fuck her like a wild boar
Long to see her die and rot

One realm of cucks and whore
Inbreeding more and even more
Home of the cucks and the whores who come free
Set in the silver sea
True nurse of infidelity
God fuck their land.

LOO

LOO

How many useful Arab inventions have there been in the past 100 years? Because Whites have invented thousands, several of which you are using at this very moment.

Go home Pajeet.

if Arabs didn't preserve ancient Greek literature and mathematics, Europe would have never recovered from the fall of Rome

I bet her breast milk tastes like curry.

most indians are darker than that, racist

You and me both man.

That ... actually makes me want to suckle her tits.

DESIGNATED TINY CONDOMS

kek

It cracks me up every time that a billion Indian voices have been silenced by poo memes just because one guy on Sup Forums accidently let it slip about designated shitting streets. Imagine what life would be like for Indian posters it that had never happened. Makes u think.

No fucking way is this girl Indian