Pic related that's her ass

Pic related that's her ass.
Would you be annoyed if you find out your wife had arranged a play date with your son and a dude and his son to go swimming, but didn't tell you about it?
I know for certain nothing has gone on at all, but the swimming pool is at a hotel up the road from us he is staying at whilst his house sale is finalized for a few days.
He's always creeped me out as his wife (they've divorced) really wanted rid of him and he only has his kid once a month - and the fact he's staying in a hotel, despite having a property here he's selling - surely he would of stayed with his mates or family here for the few days he's waiting for the house sale?
I am not possessive at all, infact every girlfriend I've had I've thrown money at and told them to go out with their friends and enjoy themselves, but I've told her to text him and say she's working.
Did I do the right thing or am I being paranoid?

Post more ass looks super fuckable.

That’s a really weird and shitty position to put yourself in,unless you have some sort of friendship/mutual respect with this guy then that isn’t something a wife should be doing

I know man. I'll post some more, hang on

I've met him once or twice in passing on the school run, that's it.

She's a chubba though if you're into that :)

Another ass shot

Damn more

Hang on man :)

Spread ass

Front

Ass spread bro :)

Keep going

What you wanting?

yuk

Holy fuck man dat body

Hahaha cheers bro

Want to show me more im kik?
Jschnow

Text him and say stay the fuck away from my family. You've already succeeded at destroying yours and I would like my child to be in a safe and reasonable environment you degenerate albino nigger.

There's a reason the court only let's him see his child once a month and that's because his presence is literally developmentally disabling to children.

Thanks man, my thoughts exactly. It's fucking wrong. She went mental at me when I confronted her about it - and that was after she hid the whole plan from me anyway!

Closeups

We don't use Kik in the UK and I'm good man lmao

Nah bro I'm good

Hate to say it but she is doing this behind your back and flipping the fuck out she's probably gonna keep doing it.

She never goes anywhere to be fair, so this is an incredibly isolated incident after 8 years of us being together.
I did say to her:
'Put the boot on the other foot, imagine I found a school run mum, a divorcee, and went swimming with her.'
She was still defensible.

Ask to go with it is your child and supposedly the only reason she is going is for the kid then no problem if you go for your kid.

I totally see where you're coming from mate. Are things getting a bit stale in the bedroom? Maybe time to change things up a bit...

Oh man. She gave birth five years ago and sex took a huge dive. Months and months went by. It's picked up back again though and were averaging once a week, but I always have to instigate it. I'm only 29 too. I'm trying everything, new underwear and sexual texts and asking what she wants sexually etc.

Nah fuck that. I would just not rather see the guy. He's a fucking weirdo and a weasel. Uses his kid to get to my partner.

Real talk man I'm getting close to fucking flattening him. I've had a proper shitty life from birth and I'm finally settled, and I don't want some cunt muscling in on my girl.

That was after the first three years of us having sex five times a day.

It gives you a chance to assert your dominance of the weasel motherfucker.

Wow I've been with my gf for 4 years and get no where near that kind of action! It's a tough situation but if you're firm and show some dominance of the situation then she should respect that and fuck, who knows, could be a turn on for her.

I'm keeping a keen eye on it. That's another thing that freaks me out, he's moving far away. Surely you wouldn't do that if you had a kid and roots?

Mate I've gone mental tonight. Told her to fucking go. Told her if she doesn't text him and call it off that I was going to go and fucking knock him out.

>didn't tell you about it
>Did I do the right thing
Absolutely you did, that's your kid ffs. What is this woman even thinking?

Nice fucking udders lad.

OP FUCK THAT GUY UP. Cant be letting another dude bust creampies and eat your wifes ass out.

It's totally fucking sneaky.
In the optimist view, she's only hid it till very last minute because I've said alot before that he's a weirdo.

Hahaha thanks man. I'm proud of her. She has a great body.

liar

Mate, I'm going to see what he texts back to my wife's excuse. I'm a fucking cunt and will knock the fuck out of someone no questions asked. I'm very old school.

Busted man, reverse image search hahahaha... It was purely to keep the thread alive so I could get anons advice.

Just kill him. Worked out for me.

Care to expand on that brother?

nice try fbi

Hahahaha well played lad

I'll ask no more man :)