HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP would never have a girlfriend, not even
> that

but yeah, dream-eater/10

More pics?

a man one ugly ass freak of a man

Looks like frankenstein fucked a frankfurter

2nd

This is why I am a single 46yr old man who is not gay or has any desire to be gay. I can't pull the pretty sexy women I'm attracted to, but I get lots of offers from girls who look like 'The Beast of Bodmoor' above. Friends say 'you should of said yes, she was probably a lovely person'. I don't care if she has an amazing personality, my life would be full of dread, not worth living. The thought of having to go home and kiss her fat gross face and share a crushed squashed bed would drive me to commit a crime. I'm not gay but even I would rather look at a guys poophole than that fat fuck swamp monster! And do you know the worst bit.....? I can guarantee that some dirty sick shit has fucked it!.....Not only did he fuck it.....he came! He was fucking that..looked at it and went...'Erghh I fuckin luv you...aaarrrrooooovvoooo....jeèeèeeeeez! Oh you are so hot!'
Fuck wrong with you bruv! England is full of big heafty sweaty women like her........and they all pushin prams. Who is shaggin these great lumps and blowing their loads! !! Have you no quality threshold, fuck dyou do to end up like that?

Looks like Wednesday Adams if she ate a cruise ship and turned lesbian at the same time.

Oh look, it's an Escalade in a dress

should i dump her she is a filthy slut but so fucking bossy

kys beta fag

kill the fatties

tits or gtfo

i can understand doing it from behind then you would not have to look at it

You want to fuck her.....don't you? You want to suck her fat meaty piss stained cunt, hidden deep within layers and layers of rolly polly fat blobby thighs! Bruv! I'm ashamed of you but if you really love her she's all yours. ..

give her a deep dicking

fuck dude hipster and the whale could be a cop show name

that bow really sets of her belly

oh man shes like a sith that fucked with printer ink

Ham/10

speaking of

she looks like emperor palatine got fat and filled out all his wrinkles

>Hipster and Whale at crime scene
>Dead guy is in some weird symbolic position
>Hipster
"Hey whale, come gettaload of this guy"
>Whale