Drumpftony Hitlertano here

Drumpftony Hitlertano here

Man, I thought all those vids were just a joke. I'm glad Fader let me know I was watching a real sociopathic alt-righter.

>SIEG HEIL, ANTHONY FANTANO HERE

proof that centrism is reactionary and eventually leads to fascism

fuck American 'liberals'

Heil everyone, Killthony Jewstano here

Siegthony Heiltano here the internet's busiest nazi apologist

real american liberal here, I fucking hate progressive american liberals more than the alt right

funtango is jewish

>Miguelthony Serrano here the internet's busiest esoteric Hitlerist

he had an ebony gf just to discredit blacks
btw when is she now? what did he do to her

how can you define 'real' american liberals then?
*where

Racethony Wartano here the internet's busiest final solution

>liberals was equality of opportunity
>progressives want equality of outcome
SJWs, antifa, etc. fall into the latter. All fucking retards.

Antifa is going to destroy this melon on November 4th.

>progressives want equality of outcome
outcome of what?
>SJWs, antifa
I'm pretty sure these are microscopic groups amongst 100+ millions of progressives

>*blocks your career*

My favourite part was when they weren't ok with Anthony talking about Hopsin acting like an edgy atheist or making fun of XXXTentacions but they weren't willing to call out X for assaulting his gf.

What a hunk of shit this article was.

>shaves his head
>constantly works out
>vegan
ah, now it all makes sense

As a liberal I want everyone to be able to have the same opportunities. If you fuck up or work less hard you don't deserve as much.

Progressives think that everyone should be equal no matter what, and if at any point people aren't equal they should immediately attack whoever is on top.

SJWs and antifa are progressives, they're leftists. They are NOT liberals. The American definition of liberal is so beyond fucked right now that I have to identify as a left-leaning centrist whereas 20 years ago I would be considered extremely liberal.

good post

American Liberal here too, I wouldn't call them progressive liberals, but "progressive american 'liberals'"

If they were truly progressive they would be fighting for single payer, stopping the wars, free college, etc... But they don't, they would rather be an SJW piece of shit and fight against memes. Man fuck the SJWS, them and antifa are the alt right of the left. They make most noise and represent the least, but are the face of the ideology to the uniformed.

Sorry for bring politics onto Sup Forums but I really fucking hate these SJW piece of shits.

so you're a conservative then?

NEVER FORGETTI

Nope. See how fucked the definitions are?
I'm pro gun control, pro abortion, etc. I'm just not a disgusting leftist piece of shit.

This guy hit the nail on the head.

kill yourself retarded false flag redditor

Apparently Melon is doing a stinkpiece for this. I hope he goes nuclear and refuses to budge on anything Fader said

the best part: describing xtentacion as a "troubled black man"

hahahaha jesus christ, as if hes the victim for assaulting his gf and being made fun of by melons on the internet, hahahah "troubled"

What the fuck he was passing it to Merzbow and the dumb fucker missed it.

>Progressives think that everyone should be equal no matter what
I think they believe everyone should be equal before the law, that's why they are called political activists, not philosophers of ethics.

>passing to the goalie, ever
It was a joint effort but AntFant still fucked us

>marrying a black woman

NOT FOOLING ME YA FASCIST NAZI

>I'm just not a disgusting leftist piece of shit.
So you're a conservative then? Because in the humanity's common language of politics, you're called a conservative, no matter what inane definitions American political reality has, and you are truly cut off from the rest of the world if you think that questions like abortion or gun control ultimately define conservatism and progressivism. It only demonstrates how narrow permitted American political discussions are.

>being right of the radical left makes me conservative

>radical left
I'm afraid you've never seen radical left in your life

It's been that way for a few years famalam.