How does one become a heroin/REAL opiate addict...

How does one become a heroin/REAL opiate addict, not that "hurr i'm addicted to codeine/hydrocodone i can't BEAR the withdrawals!!!!11"

Tell me your stories fellow dopiates.

I'm talking about real shit like heroin, morphine and a secret opiate hidden in plain sight that is literally worse than heroin with withdrawals that last 2-4 weeks (if you know what i'm talking about don't spread any more info, just wondering if there are anyone else out there on that shit). If you are, just say you're on the (not so) secret shit and give me a 2 to 3 letter acronym of your favorite stuff.

Also, how does someone come off a benzo/opiate addiction? I would assume drop the opiates first because benzos would help with the anxiety of the withdrawals. Then slowly taper off benzos? Idk if I could live without that content feeling opiates bring me, and the relief of serious anxiety from benzos.

I'm fucked to be honest. 2 going on my 3rd year of every day hard opiate use, going on about 7 or 8 months of every day benzo use.

Thinking about just ending it all.

Has anyone here been able to get over a poly-addiction similar to mine? Is there any hope?

is the secret stuff cough medicine?

If your brain is too fried to enjoy life sober ever again, is it possible to maybe just stick to one drug that does not neccessarily harm you physically like heroin does, but gives you those good vibes so you could lead a somewhat fulfilling life instead of destroying your body and eventually dying way too early?

I dont think there is opiates hidden in plain sight. Everyone would know about them, and the junkies would be all over them

i guess PPT/PST amirite
idk what to do about benzos other than controlled taper combined with behavioral therapy of some kind, methadone worked for me to get off heroin but it took a few years being on it and like a year long taper

How does it feel to get rid off heroin addiction? Like are you happy that you were able to kick it?

I am, aside from the like, patting yourself on the back shit I'm happy to be able to have money again and get back to school. If I had to keep waiting on assholes in parking lots at 2am I don't think I could do any of the things I can do now. Aside from that, physically and mentally speaking it does feel like waking up from a long sleep

hey user

about 2 years ago i was in pretty much the exact same situation as you; long time hard and benzo daily addict. Dont kick both at the same time. Benzo withdrawal can be fatal. Kick the dope first then check into a facility for the benzos. Then when you get out THE DAY YOU GET OUT, hit a meeting. Ive been clean for 2 years thanks to the program of narcotics anonymous. Not just clean, but I have discovered a life worth living. You can do it user, you just gotta take the first steps and we'll help you the rest of the way.

I worked an office job. It was incredibly boring and in an attempt to kill my boredom I had done practically every drug there is thanks to the darknet. After a few years you get bored of the usual party stuff so you move onto things that are a bit more 'intense'. Mainlining ketamine was sure as fuck intense. Then one thing comes to another and you've developed an H habit.

I ended up quitting because H was boring, to be completely fucking honest. It was boring and there were better more exhilarating things to inject into my arm, like K.

Withdrawals sucked dick. Definitely one of the worst things I've ever experienced. Still easier to quit than tobacco though, I can't stop smoking to this day.

>a secret opiate hidden in plain sight that is literally worse than heroin with withdrawals that last 2-4 weeks
Hello loperamide and quinine!

You would be wrong, see above.

kicking one at a time is probably a good idea, I just worry about bad things happening in the interim. Personally, I never went for meetings; I couldn't get comfortable enough to really get into it. If you can, good for you, it's a great support network.
I wondered about that but was unsure of how successful a high it would achieve. That and I really didn't need to be shitting any more bricks

holy shit good for you dude

Do you feel "normal" again? Like the way you used to feel before started using?

I always think what would happen. My step bro lives 1000km away from me in Lapland Finland and he is deep in to injecting a drug called subutex. I remember him before he started using and moved far away he was very joyful and eccentric dude, smiled alot.

Now after many years gone by and i saw him again again after that, its like he lost himself. His eyes are empty and hes been reduced to this impulsive slow robot.

I just wonder if he quit would he ever be the same that he was, full of life and ideas

100% the drugs are there just to deal with whatever is making him angry, so he could try to be normal. Something fucked him up big time and that's not the drugs.

I was addicted to heroin and crack cocaine for 5 years (daily use)

Been clean for 6 months now. Was pretty easy..

People who can't stand the heroin withdrawals are just weak faggots... It's similar to having a cold/flu.

I guess this is normal, normal is subjective. When you are heavily flooding your system with drugs that 'normal' level is really messed with. I think back in balance is more appropriate than normal; I still smoke weed and cigarettes but at least I'm not shoving artificial endorphins in my arm or slugging them down every morning. I'm also definitely older, so some aches and pains stuck around.

I'm sorry about your brother. Subutex is intended to help people get off opiates, if he is injecting that then he clearly doesn't want to stop. That's kinda the key; you can take all the methadone or subutex you want but if you don't really want to quit it's not happening. If he does make that decision and sticks to it, then I see no reason he wouldn't come back from the edge.

I feel very normal.. though even after 6 months I still have cravings... Not for heroin but for crack

I moved to a remote place where there is no dope around, so no risk for relapse,, but it's very annoying..

I wish i knew what it was that led to him using. Other than my mom and his dad split up nothing else sudden and serious happened i know that for sure, but when he moved from the capital city to back to his roots in a deep rular area he found himself in a very different environment again.

There is nothing to do there, no good schools, no jobs, no opportunities. Just simple life in a small village deep in the nature, lakes and endless forest

That's good, it sounds like you have cleared your system and now have to work on behavior modification; finding ways to channel that annoying ass nervous energy into something else. I play music which really helps me, but I think just find something you really want to do and work your ass of on it. Use it as a distraction, and make that distraction a habit. Build new behavior that reinforces avoidance of the activity of drug use. A lot of people swear by exercise.

Maybe he is too bored? I use drugs when I get too bored. That's why part of getting better was finding more constructive ways to use my time and forcing it into habit

same here.. was totally bored so ended up smoking crack with literal crackwhores constantly..

And due to having a low self estreem you end up with the down and out (people who are even more messed up than you) like crack prostitutes, homeless bums, illegal immigrants living in crack houses etc.

I found some less destructive things to kill the time... trading on the stock market is one of them... also I run my own online small business.

I do not regret it though.. because I've seen and experienced things not many people do in their lives.. But I I did not wish to continue my life like that.

i know man. I heard that tje environment that you live in plays a huge part in addiction.

He was 18 years old when he moved back. Now it seems that if he really wants to quit and proves it, maybe i could help him to get the fuck out from the village

Same here, I can't truly say I would change anything because the experience was beneficial in the end, having helped develop my current perspective and shit, but damn I wouldn't recommend it.

What is this top secret morphine source? Poppy seed tea? Sincerely nuts brand poppy seeds from amazon?

I toyed around with that shit for a while. It's nice but often times it fucked with my sinuses. the next few days I would be so clogged up it was miserable. I've had some good fucking seeds from SN. bag before last was 3 pounds and those fuckers were so potent that 3 ounces of seed was roughly equal to 30mg hydrocodone.

I had a love hate relationship with them in fact that last three pound bag was bought over 18 months ago. bought a bag last month and they doubled in price and potency wasnt there. took over a pound to feel anything. Still made me stuffed up as fuck after so I'll just stay away. I bet I have an allergy to something on the seeds.