What completely real fact sounds like bullshit?

What completely real fact sounds like bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsmedia.imgix.net/c2/53/2c/46/2618/42b8/b371/fa608c14fa08/the-leidenfrost-effect-allows-this-man-to-pass-his-hand-through-molten-metal----but-only-briefly.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hot water freezes faster than cold water.

If you dip your hand in liquid nitrogen, or boiling water and pull it out right away you won't get frozed or brunte

>right away
scientifically measured time

H-he may not have the looks, but he sure does have that personality.
>btw women: stop being picky with the guys

story behind the pic?

the immense cold void of space would boil your blood rather than freeze it

stop posting it.

squirrels can't stand on one leg

cows have 4 stomachs and 32 teeth...all on the bottom row and none on the top row

>boil

not in the traditional sense, as in water boils when it heats up. the gases being pulled out of your blood would cause bubbles, but is this really boiling? no. it's not. now kill yourself by playing in space.

Hippos fart out of their mouths

OP is not a virgin

I'd love to post a gif, but they're all too fucking big cause of this piece of shit 2mb limit.

Just lookup leidenfrost effect

fsmedia.imgix.net/c2/53/2c/46/2618/42b8/b371/fa608c14fa08/the-leidenfrost-effect-allows-this-man-to-pass-his-hand-through-molten-metal----but-only-briefly.gif

Faggot

Pls more facts like this
pic for only fact I have to contriboot

dis fugly boi won 25 grand

he said some stupid shit ..Sup Forums wrecked him and then laughed at him till he left the interwebs.. youtubes still has some of his rants

Logposters are the only oldfags left on Sup Forums

Niggers are humans

God is everywhere

White people are the real niggers

Black people are humans too

Heat dispersion. So no... Gtfo

I didn't leave
and I didnt ask 4 my story.

So is my cum

>real

kill yourself

lmao I generalised with the word boil for layman's purposes, easier for the lads of Sup Forums to understand

how many times did you get called a nigger before you came up with that?

There’s no such thing as freewill

That is neither a fact, nor do I wish you were alive anymore.

lame fake is lame

>heat dispersion
Isn’t the reason it freezes faster, you fucking retarded mongoloid.

>implying thats you
The kid in those pictures is either dead, or should be dead.

Even if I knew the science behind it was completely sound, I'd never actually fucking test it with my hand

he died a long time ago
actually kind of sad

/r/askreddit faggot

old fags wish you were dead
you aren't trolling newfags
nobody fucking cares about your threads
you are a fucking loser

bullshit

Watch me dance faggot

No, someone generalized it to you and spread the common misconception, then you fucked up because someone thought you were a retarded layperson and you had to cover for it.

Simplification is dangerous.

Jews did 9/11

1+1=2

Found the autist

fuckin ell m8 calm down

dont be a nigger

You bet I'm autistic, but that gives me the special mind powers required to tell that you, too, over the internet, are also autistic.

Faggot

NO YOU CALM DOWN I'M PERFECTLY CALM

What's his youtube name?

I might be a nigger but I'm also white so you could never tell

Oh it didnt take 'magical powers', you made it abundantly clear from your posts that you were

Well that doesn't stop you from being mentally autistic you fucking also-autist

Jokes aside, your reading comprehension is pretty low.

Who is? Aren't there two of them? One is called the beast or something.

I’ve, personally, had enough of this shit.

Dogs can't look up

that's called a burp

Do you ever wonder why people don't like you, or do you already know?

John Wayne died with over 50 pounds of impacted shit in his colon.

Traps are gay.

NO, GODDAMNIT, I'M THE CALMEST MOTHERFUCKING GUY THAT HAS EVER EXISTED! FUCK YOU AND YOUR NON-CALM ASS!

the nuclear arsenal of the united states is under the control of a man who can't stop tweeting

Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia

Compacted, not impacted - you fucking sub-human

What the fuck has happened to this place..

Ketchup nozzles were modeled after horse anuses so when you squeeze out the ketchup the hole closes right after so none is wasted.

Red states deserve to be impoverished.

FUCK YOU, NOTHING HAPPENED TO IT, IT'S PERFECTLY FINE THE WAY IT IS. YOU CHANGED, Sup ForumsRO! AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN, FAGGOT!!!!1!!!11!!!eleven!!!

This is actually true

Russia interfered with the US elections and got Trump, the reality TV reject, elected

John Wayne met Wyatt Earp

Using contraction's is retarded your a fucking dumbass

Actually I'm pretty popular in school and I'm the president of an organization that handles money but I'm shitposting on the internet currently so whatever

I respect you for stepping up to the shitposting plate

Is this a real Youtuber or is this all fake?

I SWEAR TO GOD, user, I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP! I WILL SLIT YOUR MOM'S THROAT AND PISS DOWN HER ESOPHAGUS! THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST, THIS IS SERIOUS!!! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!

Donald Trump is President of the United States

this only sounds bullshit if you're retard, and never heard about leidenfrost effect.
Also, this apply to anything that is super hot or super cool, not only liquid notrogen.

Dubs makes it even more true-er

Bullshit.
He’s not my president

you're wrong faggot. a liquid boil when the substance pressure is equal or higher than the surrounding atmosphere pressure.
since in space the pressure is almost zero, your blood will literally boil.

OP is a fag

Blood vessels are contained and mildly pressurized inside the body, your blood wouldn't boil.

Only, at a colder temperature than “boiling”.
So not “literally”

What's the name of that Youtuber in the photo OP? I been trying to figure it out for a while now...

boiling don't have anything to do with temperature nigger. the only factor that matters is the pressure. heating up a substance is only a way to rise the pressure; but you can have the same effect by lowering the ambient pressure, and the substance will boil.

OP had a cool idea for a thread, the first few responses were promising, and now you're all arguing about why you're arguing and moaning about tiny irrelevent typos. Jeez.

Also you can play a cello with an orange, and the legal drinking age in England is 5.

Some GMO crops are made by literally blasting plants with foreign DNA.

So, I'm making GMO crops when I cum on my plants?

No. You need a gene gun. Your penis is not a gene gun.

Thanks, user, you just ruined my fantasy of having an army of GMO plants do my bidding so I can take over the world.

What do you mean by “legal drinking age”
A parent can give their child alcohol at any age, a child of 5 would still need adult supervision and cannot purchase the alcohol themselves .

white people are the only race held responsible for the actions of their ancestors

Try it Faggot.

Prebubescent children enjoy often enjoy sex. Don't ask how I know.

I'm digging these Russian posts.