Sup Forums, am sure high on heroing right now

Sup Forums, am sure high on heroing right now.

youtu.be/LKoSHtY1Ckg

This is my YouTube video of me high aa'f.

Now, i am going get as close to death as possible.

This is a picture of me shooting heroin.

This video is of me high on heroin.

Who wants to see my inject tea or soda? ..op will deliver.

Dudes decides if i inject TEA or soda.

If anything, listen to b

This post is fiction

Cool man good for you. I hope you're happy with yourself. 5 days ago I watched one of my friends OD on heroin and basically die. Luckily the paramedics resuscitated him in time.

wish you well in your future treatment center visits and/or death op. have fun...

Didn't happen

Okay, wanna see me inject tea or soda, Dr pepper id the soday pop I will be injecting

I have no idea what will happen, but my buddy is here and he said he will lwt you guys know if I die

Enjoy faggot

dude, iim nobbing pretty hard, and im courious as to what will happen if you inject eat or soda

nothing...you will just be THAT much more pathetic

I don't care about that shit, im tryong to inject soad or tea dude. get it right, I don't care if I die. op will deliver

Hey dude, I've heard here and there that heroin can severely fuck up your life. How come you still do it?

ya, if all goes well with the soda or tea, I MIGHT, inject coffy

Please don't do this to yourself. Go into drug rehab, and contact friends, and family, you don't have to do this. Doing drugs is too dangerous, don't inject yourself with any thing.

Qu t has, i thik intecting tea eould be a cool way to die

Dude, TEA OR SODA

I didn't ask about the tea. I asked about the heroin.

get some water. dissolve pepper or tabasco or something spicy in it and then mainline that shit and post the vid.

dude, I asked for tea or soda because that's litereally the only shut in my house. im dirty poor. Its eith tea or fucking soda (dr pepper)

>High on heroin
>Being able to type and navigate your way to Sup Forums
I call bullshit

do soda my man

I bet your real family absolutely hate you because of your heroin addiction. You probably stole from them, lied to them, deceived them or other terrible things your addiction led to.

I get why people like heroin, I bet it feels amazing. I play around with oxy or hydro 3 or 4 times a year but fortunately I have the discipline to not get hooked on that nasty shit. Just a little taste of like 20-25mg total hydrocodone gets me feeling all warm, happy and extremely productive.

I have bad back problems, two herniated discs and I am in constant pain. It has gotten progressively worse over the past year. The thought that some day soon I may be tempted to seek a prescription scares the shit out of me. I just see it going all downhill from there having constant access to pills.

get clean OP. shits gonna kill you

This is me

dr. pepper then but dont dilute it

you aew very, very spot on. I deserve to od on tea, or soda

investigate medical marijuana, my man. opiates are death; cannabis is life.

I wont, I will shoot a very fat shit of dp, or tea, depending on the almight dubs

Dr pepper
> Dubs get

Reroll

I prefer tea, dr preer seem like it will buur rut we will see

Dubs checked!

alright, I will inject the tea give me a minuet

bump

Small cup of tea

all over it brother. I have at my disposal several ounces of fine fine herb tested at 24% as well as an ounce of shatter testing 81% total thc.

It helps a tiny bit but weed doesn't get anywhere close to touching my back pain. On the flip side, If I fuck around and eat 20mg of hydrocodone, my pain completely disappears within a half hour and I can be productive again. Even 18 hours later the next day my back pain is still practically gone. Opium is a sweet temptress promising no pain but the addiction that is bound to come later causes so so much more pain and devastation to you and everybody around you.

I have been meaning to experiment with high doses of cbd oil in gel capsules. I guess I have just kinda dismissed the possibility of marijuana helping. also knowing the cbd is the part that makes an indica have its sedative effects id kinda a turn off to trying cbd. indicas make me tired af. often I cant smoke as much as I want because it makes me too sleepy.

yass

Preparing for the unknown

do it already

How about you inject some goddamn responsibility, you lowlife

I believe this shot will satisfy the bese of tea lovers

tea is weak its like 99.9% water who gives a shit. i want dr. pepper.

why are you trying to slowly kill yourself, friend?

its not gonna fuckin do anything do soda

ya tea will do anything at all for real, do the soda one

he died

I like tea

Son of bitch

what does it feel like

I actually through up profusely

Aleight, who thinks its the sobdas turn
>755268773

yo when i oded i threw up a shit ton first I’d watch it

I I don't get enough upoosrt for the soda I will call it quits

i hope he dies

if* sorry gyts im fucjed up and now I feel very suck..... Soda injection or nah?

wow, nick rochefort really took a tumble

Seriously tho, spda or nah?

DO THE SODA ONE

soda plis

mainline that drpepper mofuckr

Alright, lemme pour up

yessss do it

\\
aye, yalll... while I prepare, please roast that kid talking shit about me on my youtube comments, he said "junkie gets HIV" If yall back me up ill inject milk too

minuet, you say?. . .

Dr pepper

kek

Nervous about this okay

kek

this will turn into the next post that gets shared on youtube and "craziest Sup Forums posts where people die"

Don't do that shit nigga

don't do it OP, we love you. message me for a chat

Vote @Barth2032

Dance monkey dance

guarantee this nigga dead or gonna die

Fuck dude, that shit will kill you

What you doing?

Why?

I saw your first thread, you need someone to talk to or something?

Imagine being this retarded

Yo op, start up a live stream or something so we can actually see this going down

JESUS

mainlining anything is pretty iffy. honestly, the heron might have been safer.

godspeed, OP. get ye to a hospital. not worth it, bruv. things get better.

I hope one day you will get some help to get you off this stuff. I've seen too many overdoses from Heroin as I'm in EMS. Even tho I've managed to get my patients back with Narcan, its not the case for everyone. Please, get some help my friend.

Just posting in a epic bread.

What the fuck, stop doing that to yourself.

@Barth2032

Did op ded??

Seeing someone more pathetic than me feels really good

Dubs confirm, do it OP

Thiiiiis

hey at least tell me u are a donator somebody might need ur hearth or liver who knows .

OP will probably die from his opiod addiction.

poor, poor young dude.

I hope not, but he might have.

This face is better.

Alright, starting live stream

seek help you fucking junkie

checkd

This. And inject your own pee.

Will he be an hero?