ITT: music that youtube really wants you to listen to

ITT: music that youtube really wants you to listen to

I get that one a lot too.
Also, Saint Pepsi

STOOOOOP

>constantly see this shit
>finally cave in and listen to it
>it's shit
I'm convinced nobody actually likes shit like this. It's all bots, like those elsa & spiderman videos.

But Gabor Szabo is good, had no idea it was one of those YT core albums though.

Haven't seen this recently but for a good minute i couldnt watch a single youtube video without this on the side

All of these

it's japanese disco

you don't need 8 minutes of it

>I'm convinced nobody actually likes shit like this.
it's orientalism at its worst. run of the mill kitschy elevator crap that weebs take interest in for the sole reason that it's japanese. also the elsa and spiderman shit is part of a youtube pedo ring

P L A N T A S I A

city pop has some bangers but this song is 6/10

>tfw you got into city pop shit and 80s anime used in future funk like urusei yatsura in mid 2015
>the most viewed video had like 40,000
>it now has millions of views and is a popular aesthetic with tumblr normies and weebs

>listen to Harry Hosono's exotica records
>keep getting recommended shit like OP does
THIS SHIT IS NOT EXOTICA

THE ARTISTS JUST HAPPEN TO BE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY

REEEEEEEEEEE

Why is it so bad that artists and genres that you like get more recognition? Can you stop being such a snobby fuck? Just enjoy your music without crying when it falls into the mainstream.

The one Clairo video I watched for 20 seconds. Like, youtube, pal, I didn't like it enough to finish it, I don't want no more

they'll never appreciate it like i do :(
it'll just become another stupid trend. everyone will think that im following the trend but i actually just liked the music. it's like if your best friend suddenly got a million cooler friends you now have to share him with.

Its pretty damn good if you like jazz

I kinda get this, but you shouldn't care what people think of you when listening to music that you like.

Fuuuuuck off

You should listen to it. It is good.

not him but I've listened to it, it's ok, don't want to see it everytime I go to youtube

>listening to music on youtube
>being logged in to youtube while using it

oooooh, then tell us how do you discover new music, mr. hipster patrician

Thank god I'm not the only one

>listens to one have a nice life song ever

listen to it, it's good

Beat it to me m8.
Can't ever listen to coldwave without having this one pop up