>Ask her on a date
>She says yes
>Date set for the weekend
>Tell her that I quite like her
>She then tells me she "doesnt know what she wants right about now"
>Says a guy she used to date fucked her over
>Says she want space

>mfw

At least she let you down lightly. This kinda thing happens, just gotta let time deal with it and move on to the next one.

Actually, no, she shouldn't have agreed to go on the date. She's a bitch, fuck her.

My point exactly.

>4/10 agrees to skype date with you
>expecting a nice dress or something bought for her in return
>you turn on your cam and she sees you wearing one of those unbranded tshirts from walmart living in your moms basement
>you feel great talking to a grill for the first time in years
>she waits for this torture to be over
>video date ends
>"oh ugh yeah sorry i dont want a boyfriend rn"
>leaves
>you make posts on an image board like a faggot about it and fantasize about her being your waifu for the rest of your life

nice samefag shithead. there are only 2 ips at the time of this post.
>i cant let people change their minds
anyone can leave a relationship with you for any reason. stupid redditfags thing bitches owe them sex and shit

i think this is the part where you're supposed to do the right amount of continuing to show interest in her and ignoring her without looking like a needy or mad guy. in other words it may be one of the many tests/games women attempt on men. i recommend keeping your dignity and ignoring her from now on.

I'm not claiming to be different people, you spaz. I was going back on what I'd previously said.

Faggot

Damn, you got trolled pretty hard yo

>I earned your attention with my niceguy tokens
Incel pls.

>think lesbian coworker is into me
>we both married
>ofc not lol
>suddenly yeah she is
>post about it on Sup Forums incessantly
>gonna fuck her...

radfemsjw detected

She is negotiating the relationship with you. She wants to see if you will agree to being her emotional tampon without a commitment on her end.

Be firm in your desire to date her and she will accept it. She just wanted to make sure you aren't easy.

He's got it right
> age 23
> male here

nah im just not a cuck who thinks i have to earn sex.

She mentioned that I seem to be way ahead of her, with me saying I like her and what not.

Im not even sure what to do now.

Not only dubs, but this cunt has it right. Tell her that you do know what you want and that it is to date her. If she isn’t into it walkaway

basically what happened was she wanted to use you for the fun/date/stuff/buying things, but when you seemed like you wanted something real she bounced because it wasnt worth what shes getting out of you

You are going to fast. You have already projected future relationship and living your projection. She, being a rational human being, is not. She wants to get to know you: have a few more dates and get to know her.

What you are is someone who believes the "muh friendship tokens" narrative.
So..... radfemsjw.

>sharing one idea with someone makes you them
you forgot to call me a commie

It's depend the person. I know many girls that only want a serious relationship after like 2 days talking...