300 Greeks vs 2 million Iranians

How did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spartans were known to have gay sex before battle to increase fraternity and chemistry among the men

I was gonna say FX but, but sex seems legit 2

They had relationships not just sex

CGI helped a lot

the movie was the real deal,
the fast moving letters in the end were the citations
but americans are stupid and don't want to read them so they move them very fast

inb4 butthurt hellenic haters

People who take ancient sources at face value are retarded.

sometimes i write stupid posts
and after reading them
i wonder why i wrote such a stupid post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

This is Sparta!!!!111

They were greeks.

They literally and unironically blocked their path

NO!

300 spartans + a few thousand hoplites from the other places

remember the scene with "you what's your profession" bs, that's to establish that the spartans didn't die alone there

so, xerxes wasn't a giant golden homo

more like 300 heavy infantry very briefly holding a choke point against 50k of straw-shield, cloth-armoured peasants.

I am Greek

2 million you slavic subhuman

>Iranians
No such thing.

The spartan practically had no armour as well, they only had large shields, spears, and shortswords.

because that wasnt the actual number.
There were 300 spartans and couple thousands of allies from the hellenic alliance. most likely the persians outnumbered the greeks 10 to 1

proofs

A

This.
Its like Alexander's conquest of Persia where it was written that the Persians had a million soldiers while Alexander only had 50k.
Not modern esitimates put the Persians at 100K so the Greeks had a 1:2 ratio at best.

B

>300 Greeks
There were more greeks than just 300 spartans.
And less persians than 2 millions.

shitskin

proofs you asian subhuman

Greeks saw themselves as cultural/linguistic kin to persians due to language families imo, tonnes of greeks sided with persians against spartans and alexander, same with persians who rather join alexander than remain under achaemanid rule.

he also wanted a joint perso-greek culture over the other peoples.

Barkworth, 1993. The Organization of Xerxes' Army. Iranica Antiqua Vol. 27, pp. 149–167

And ancient greeeeeeeek authors on the numbers of greeks.
>The Hellenes who awaited the Persians in that place were these: three hundred Spartan armed men; one thousand from Tegea and Mantinea, half from each place; one hundred and twenty from Orchomenus in Arcadia and one thousand from the rest of Arcadia; that many Arcadians, four hundred from Corinth, two hundred from Phlius, and eighty Mycenaeans. These were the Peloponnesians present; from Boeotia there were seven hundred Thespians and four hundred Thebans

old meme is old

you are the subhuman minority in russia that is jealous of Greece

how did they do what? exxagerate numbers innacurately? mostly propaganda
also gay sex made them stronger

proofs

>you are the subhuman minority in russia that is jealous of Greece

you know that you are a subhuman and that Greeks are better than you and your worthless family

Real Spartans probably wore a standart hoplite armor, which was decent for its time.

Really don't like how they misrepresent the Persians desu, they make them looks like an Arab

>also gay sex made them stronger
Alexander has proven that it's bullshit.

Oh, sorry, not Alexander. His dad, Phillip II

They lost.

PIDF, please, go away

>Greeks saw themselves as cultural/linguistic kin to persians due to language families imo,
>imo
Stopped reading there