Why is everyone on this board leftist/antifa supporters? If you are one...

Why is everyone on this board leftist/antifa supporters? If you are one, are you a pasty white boi who thinks he's some sort of savior for brown and black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev#Drevlian_Uprising
gallup.com/poll/157067/views-violence.aspx
niskanencenter.org/blog/muslim-americans-are-more-likely-to-reject-violence-intolerance-than-many-americans/
theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863413631261736960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs and leftists are on the right side of history

I just roleplay as one to trigger tourists from Sup Forums

Dems lose again
What are you irl?

Um I think this question belong on Sup Forums BUT. I am centrist.

I can't be an extremist or an ideologue because that requires arrogance, and a belief you have all the answers. I don't have all the answers and I don't think anyone does. Capitalism is rotting, but Communism is probably worse. (At least """fake communism""" which is the only kind of Communism the world has ever known). Antifa seem to be LARPing and are sometimes violent too, which I hate.

I never ever pretend to be a savior to anyone, but I will stick up to the occasional Islamaphobic bully or what have you. Because bullies stink. I do know that much.

this. besides even if i tried to be reasonable with them their tribalism will kick in anyway and they'll label me as one for even slightly disagreeing on some specific matter. so might as well jingle some keys on their face while im in that position.

Stop normalizing Islam, the most disgusting and violent religion in the history of mankind, a religion that since it's exception has terrorized and killed europeans and conquered gorups of untold people, >inb4 the other religions did it too
Islam is directly responsible for the Barbary pirate's and Arab slave trade that makes new world slavery look like fucking tea time.

Basically this, with a little more twist to the left and right sometimes

>Take an intermediate position
>Watch both sides construct you as their boogeymen

D E V I L I S H

>I am centrist.
Same, you go too far left, end up right and its the same the other way around.

1) Islam is already normal wtf "normalizing" even mean. NOT being a bully towards innocent people?
2) Most Muslims do not hurt anyone. 100% of BULLIES like you do hurt people. Hmmm
3) People of every religion have killed people newsflash and kept slaves and been pirates.

>i am a centrist

What is your opinion of pic related

Don't bother with people that use the "normalization" argument on any topic whatsoever.

Who is the Catholic woman on the right?

And because Islam is already normal, already practiced, what is hating random Muslims going to do? Does it make you feel good? Are we all supposed to just continually hate each other and let the hate build forever? You know there are over a billion Muslims literally all over the world (not just the Middle East)? Doesn't all that hate get tiring?

If a Muslim or an Islamaphobe uses violence to spread their ideology, then condemn the violence. Don't hate random people for their religion.

You literal fucking Islam lover. Kill yourself. Thank God there aren't too many here so you can't experience the enrichment that they brought to Europe.

>Why is everyone on this board leftist/antifa supporters?

Because leftism and antifa are good

>If you are one, are you a pasty white boi who thinks he's some sort of savior for brown and black people?

I'm a brown person and pasty white bois are the ones who need saving 2bh

She is St. Olga of Kiev. She wiped out a whole city of a rival tribe who killed her husband and enslaved them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev#Drevlian_Uprising

She's a Saint too so Catholic can pray for her blessings, though I guess she maybe converted after she had killed all those people.

That comment can't get more Sup Forums. Needs more gassing in the post, tho

Kill yourself. You are a fucking parasite
Just wait till they decide to import refugees into Czech and see what happens

What a dumb fuck. Im already a migrant.

Then you prove my point, all Muslims do is inavde and conquer.

All Western Muslim lovers should be hanged for treason. You fucking imbeciles are going to be the death of us.

Nah, just a ruskie studying "jewconomics"

Sup Forums is contrarian at heart, not a specific political affiliation. alt-right is mainstream now so everyone here is shifting left

I'm not an Islam lover. I am just not a hateful bully toward innocent people. USA has plenty of Muslims I live near Dearborn (took a train there today, 42% Arab and plenty of Muslim along with Arab Christian though I can't find data). Normal people.

Yeah I hear it sometimes and I don't know what it means. Like antifa will justify violence against Trump voters because they don't want to "normalize Trump". Or I can't "normalize Islam" by standing up to hateful bullies. But these things are already normal. We need to live with each other.

He looks pretty crazy, honestly

he's not wrong

>BUT DA WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE EBIL

I consider myself centrist if anything, but in Sup Forums's eyes being anything but right makes you a liberal

>ban sunnis and ancaps
okey doke

Most Muslims are peaceful and we denounce any kind of violence. The violent people are a minority.

Things like this

>All Western Muslim lovers should be hanged for treason.

Show the violent nature of the way most Westerners think.

>lots of global terrorism comes from Muslims
...And? What is your point? ALL Muslims are bad? According to your own data, way way way WAY less than 1% of Muslims are terrorists.

So why should I bully and generalize all Muslims? Even if it was 99% you need to account for the 1% of humans which are good. But here it is, less than 1% and you want me to say all Muslims are evil and deserve to be bullied and harassed? And you think hurting people on the basis of religion is going to help the West?

>He's not wrong

It has been well-established since 2006 that the "community" of Sup Forums encourages contrarianism as a means to cope with mental illness and impotence.

I agree that most muslims are peaceful, but people seem to refuse to believe there's an obvious issue going on with the muslim world.

Leftist? But most people have diverse political views. Which is good imho.

>ANTI-FA
>liberals larping as leftists

"NO"

So, sunnis are the problem then

>Muslims want enact Sharia law and kill anyone who is not Muslim
>We have a violent nature for not wanting that
Kys

There's issues everywhere, what are you going to do about it

Reason #497642 why Sup Forumsish intellectuals are only fit to b8 and tease like the literal zoo animals you are. Out of all the legit counter-arguments you could have posted (opinion polls, shenanigans like Operation Trojan Horse in the U.K.), you chose the defence that makes you look like a fucking bot spamming overused buzzwords.

This. I'm a centrist IRL.

Are you a fascist?

And here we see your violent nature again, telling me to kill myself. I have wished death on nobody and tolerate all faiths, yet you are the one telling me to die for being Muslim. You are projecting what you want (death and destruction) and pretending it is what all Muslims want

I'll take the bait you stupid faggot. Let's play the appearances game.

Should we start killing far right wingers as well?

>THERE'S LITERALLY NO REASON TO HATE MUSLIMS GOY THEY ARE FRIENDLY AJD JUST WANT TO EMBRACE YOUR CULTURE

He's wrong on 2 count (minus his hair wtf):
1) Using triggered is kind of stupid. Triggered should be for PTSD victims and PTSD victim only it doesn't mean upset. I don't know who started misusing it (heard conflicting thing) but its stupid.

2) I don't think making people afraid is going to help a damn thing, even if they are "racist fascists". Since when does "more fear" lead to anything positive? At all in the whole world? People who are afraid to crazy and horrible things to survive. So now we have ""racist fascists"" (wtf) who are now doing horrible things because they are scared and want to survive.

I recognize some of the people in there but some names would be nice, I'm interested in learning more about the violent hindus and violent jews tbqh.

Let's go
That is what you codone and he probably agree s with alot of the things you think

American antifa are generic anti-trump people LARPing as the real thing. It's a stark contrast from the european antifa groups which tend to be actual anarchists/leftists.

>drawing of a reasonable person saying something reasonable intended to be mocking

you would be the first person to correct me if I said all white Christians should be hated because of the Quebec mosque shooter

>Most aren't violent.

Sure, but the the majority support the same extremist views that the violent ones do. Just because they aren't blowing people up doesn't mean they don't hold cancerous views that shouldn't be allowed in a civilized society. When you look at data and polls, it shows that actually a minority are what you consider "moderate".

friendly reminder to report, redirect and hide political threads

>Violent Jews
Bit redundant

According to that political test online I am literally Dalai Lama, so you can have a guess.

Yeah I've noticed that

... who are you quoting?

This

Can't prosecute thoughtcrime. The only thing you can do is encourage the ones that don't do anything violent to continue not doing anything violent.

They should read Gadaffi's green book desu.

>1 man in Quebec who didn't kill ten people
>Compared to the 500,000 people who've died from terrorist attacks in the past 30 years

Muslims are the least likely demographic to have violent views.

See:
gallup.com/poll/157067/views-violence.aspx
niskanencenter.org/blog/muslim-americans-are-more-likely-to-reject-violence-intolerance-than-many-americans/

There may be some Muslims with extremist views, but if you look at any polls or surveys they show we have less cancerous views than literally every other group. You were telling people to kill themselves and be hanged in this thread, something none of the Muslims in this thread have been done. You are extremely uncivilized.

>ignores the content of my post (which gave two hints supporting your own position)
>posts a pre-fabricated greentext + image that gets posted on Sup Forums 450 times every day
just confirmed my point that you're indistinguishable from bots

There aren't that many Muslims in USA to begin with. Literally 0.9%

Still smaller than the number of people who died from the invasion of Iraq, the war God told Bush to be involved in theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

People don't hate Islam because of a couple terrorists attacks. People hate Islam because it's an aggressively expansive religion quite literally stuck in the stone age (Only major religion not to have a reformation) that continually and consistently commits far more terror attacks than any other religion by fucking far. The hate for Islam didn't just drop out of the fucking sky.

>inb4 someone posts le pew reseach poll

which has been proven multiple times to use shaky polling methods

Cock suckers enslaved my ancestors

Out of curiosity, how many of the ms paint drawings do you have

I'm starting to get jealous of your collection

First survey shows global attitudes, second shows American Muslims. I included both because they both support my argument.

Quite a bit, they are called smuggies

>the Muslims in this thread

lmao there are no muslims here. Just delusional piece of shit niggers defending them for no reason. I can't wait until Muslims take over like you want and they still cut your head off anyway no matter how hard you suck their dics

>it's impossible to be simultaneously against the mainstream acceptance of islamic and christian religious conservatism

The stone age ended thousands of years before the founding of Islam. The phrase "terrorism" in public discourse didn't exist until the 1970s Olympics attack as a meme to spread hatred against Muslims even though the perpetrator was an Arab Christian. There are violent people of all religions and Muslims are not uniquely violent.

Alright bud

>Muh Crusaders were gud bois who dindu nuffin

Abrahamic faiths in general suck, but the Crusaders were barbarians.

Even so, it really would depend on the brand of Islam. Sunni's and Shiites seem to be the ones committing the most terror, and mix that with a lot of nationalist resentment and the fact that the US funded a lot of those terrorist groups which have been able to spread their cancer throughout the middle-east and you're going to get a recipee for disaster.

Image is missing Christian crusades into Europe, specifically the now Baltic/Polish/Russian pagan areas.

>lmao there are no muslims here. Just delusional piece of shit niggers defending them for no reason. I can't wait until Muslims take over like you want and they still cut your head off anyway no matter how hard you suck their dics

I am Muslim you idiot. You are the one telling me to die for being Muslim, you are the violent one

The only reason it began was because slimes we're taking over vast majority of european land.

What does this prove?

It's just an ugly guy buying some veggies

>projecting this hard

>Responds to details studies and surveys with a debunked meme

Top quality discussion

This.
I'm sick of these mostly young asshole acting like this all just started.

Ahhhhhh so now we know why you are so quick to defend them, you could have said that earlier and not made me waste my time

Because leftism/progressivism is the only way to go.

My country has been a poor, backwards shithole for majority of it's existance. And it was poor and backwards because it was too scared to change it's ways (i.e. conservative), even in the times of need.

Long story short, while the rest of the Europe was busy conquering the world and industrialising itself, Poland got eaten up by it's neighbours due to it's unwillingness to change. I don't want to see a repeat of that ever again. Sadly judging by the actions of the current govt and it's supporters, we didn't learn anything from our history.

Dems are libs, not leftists.

>avacados
>tomatoes
>veggies

why are my countrymen like this

>Yet also proceed to ransack, pillage and rape European land

thinkingmanemoji.png

>Sure, but the the majority support the same extremist views that the violent ones do

Not necessarily, depends on what you mean by "extremist views". YOU have an extremist view you know that right? Its not illegal to have an "extremist view".

IF a Muslim tried to come on Sup Forums and talk about how killing people is good and we should be violent toward Christian or whoever, I would argue with him same as I am doing to you.

>cancerous views that shouldn't be allowed in a civilized society
Civilized society has all kinds of views in there. There's no thought police, let alone against a massive religion, and if there was, you'd need a way way way mrore stringent requirements than "believes in Islam".

I don't have the original document I used to make it (in fact I had to save this copy from google because I am on my bf laptop)

Hindu was the hardest to do, but they are mostly Hindu nationalists involved in violence and Indira Ghandi.

Jewish is a really bad gangster (cant find his name), Herod, Baruch Goldstein, Yaakov Teitel and Dhu Nuwas.

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863413631261736960

so youre saying that if im not fighting against these tribal lunatic muslims by supporting your flavor of poltard tribal lunacy im a delusional nigger?

Because based NAFTA allows you to get cheap produce.

I implied as much very clearly in earlier posts but you are functionally illiterate