Bump

Come on OP post timestamp an prove you are not a baiting piece of shit

do it

Bamp

niggers

Winner

ayy

I roll for no skewering

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? 68 AND 67 BUT NOT 69?

WINRAR

roll, better do et op

Winrar

bet

Ooooooold shit bro, go home.

>all these newfags thingingh OP will actually do anything

We know he wont. Its just hope that keeps us here. Now run along and fuck off oldfag.

I'm here to save this thread and get OP to skewer his nut

fuck off with your spiderman shit

Reroll

winrar

yeet

Thnk u x

Thx xxx

Stab it faggot

Awww shiiiid here we go
>OP won't deliver though

You newfucks, the OP image is old. This and the pic of the skewered balls has already been posted here before.

Cheers

screencap?

pop the left nut first

you already did it just post the pics you crazy fuck

aw

HOLY SHIT I DID IT HAHAHA FUCK YOU

AND I ROLLED 4S
OH MY GOD YES

I didnt make one mate, sorey. I remember whoever got trips said to put 6 in and he posted accordingly. Answered some questions about it, then went night night

Are you the God?

Checked

They're called quads newfag

Ur hard. Not. Fuck off cunt.

Got it

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

for the lulz

This is fucking amazing

Do as you promised OP.

a weed

if he actually did do it idk if hell be able to post it. the pain from teste damage is enough to make a lot of men vomit and spaz

that's kinda hot tbh

69 get

I agree

Is OP a faggot now?

Way too epic for a comment. This man, nay, Legend should make his own thread where we can bask in his glory

yea make a thread

Definitely.

rolling

this is pasta.. have you guys never seen the dude who got the letter back from the company? how old are you people.. get out of here

Agreed, this is extremely epic. I wish we could all open up our Reddit accounts and give him Reddit gold, but alas this place isn't as superiorly tailored to our intellectual level.