So I work with dogs an right now im watching the littles...

So I work with dogs an right now im watching the littles. So wanna discuss how cute this little husky looking thing is its about 10 or so pounds to put in perspective how small it is

That is a very cute dog.

Perfect 5/7, would snuggle and romp in the snow with.

You should have sex with it

Nice dubs

Cute lil husko, hope he grows up big and strong

Na I thought it was a puppy too till I checked its collar with all its info an it said its 3 years old just what ever breed it is just looks like that

Im gunna keep posting pics of cute dogs cause fuck all the traps threads an shit we need some adorable shit up in this bitch

Thank god i didnt do a dubs decides thread, poor little thing would be scarred for life

Literally called a mini husky. Or so my vet told me when I was running her DDC. How many dogs y'all handling?

Warning... you may class this place up.

Holy hell those doors have seen a lot of paws.

As a home owner, my fucking jimmies are rustled hard.

More dawgs

No i thought itd be something else but it was some asian or foreign sounding name i thing, ill check when im off my break cause you may be right but thought i saw something else, and right now like. 60 or so dogs but most of them are day care. Over christmas tho there were like 80 dogs here an all of them were over night or longer
Ya dogs fuck up alot of nice shit in here but its a kennel but its a high class one so some rooms are like actual rooms if thenowners are willing to pay extra

many 6es checked

And since it's a kennel it's not as bad. But I swear if a dog did that in my house, I'd try to find a really loving family for it.

That's an Alaskan Klee kai. Peppy little shits.

Yup thats what it is, an ya things peppy as fuck hella energetic, heres a picture i took witha blood hound a day or so before christmas

Klee kai. Next to one husker.

D'awww

Klee kai.

Smol puppo

Oh, cool. Learn something new all the time

AIght heres little Hector i feel bad cause he really doesnt wanna be here an always crawls in my lap when i take him out. Plus his mom only buys him pink cloths haha poor guy

Poor bastard! Haha
Post any bizzare breeds you got up there. I like to see them

And here's an upside down picture of my snaggletooth. I gotta hit the road I don't feel like fixing it.

dont know if it's bizarre, but my boyfriend owns a half golden retriever and half pitbull

ALRight im doing 5 point checks rn so i will of any i see but till then heres cute little teddy

He looks like he’s got some good drinking stories to share :3

He's a cute pupper. I remember when my Casey was little like him.

Heres another pupperbsorry im taking days to post but im not supposed to be on my fone at work but heres a little pug mix