Sorry if drama is not allowed here, but i didn't see anything in the sticky not allowing it

sorry if drama is not allowed here, but i didn't see anything in the sticky not allowing it

anyway what did our melon do?
thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan

he was being alt-right but it's ok because it was ironic!!!!11!!!

thank god
thatistheplan was never funny

He supports blumpfs and hates niggers like his wife

>what did our melon do?
>links the article
Read the article.

He had a comedy channel which apparently isn't okay, even though he never explicitly did anything racist or sexist he used memes from "chan-culture".

lmao, those 4channers

he clearly hates black poeple and makes fun of PoC artists' mental struggles
He should be lynched

Thankyou janitor for deleting these threads
I'll help you by reporting this one

Darn nazis on Sup Forums

i read the sticky, it implied that anything tangentially related to music is allowed here?
>If they aren't vaguely music related, go to he posted a joke youtube channel, i don't know enough about the jokes themselves to know if this is bad somehow, or just an empty article?

A youtuber's meme shitposting channel being deleted has nothing to do with music
Fuck off with these threads

music reviewer drama is vaguely related to music, that's the definition of vaguely

basically the article suggests that melon interviewed sargon and was really impressed with his userbase engagement levels and so he tried to cash in on the "alt-right", which is incorrect because really it's just the audience who finds post-ironic satire, aka not real satire because real satire has a point of view and the post-ironic shit makes a joke out of having a point of view at all. and so the article is bullshit in a way because it feeds the idiot machine and produces all sorts of sub-articles about how ANTHONY FANTANO IS A PART OF THE ALT RIGHT, because so many articles get written about reading articles on other websites. so there's a bullshit element to it where one side will just dismiss this all as reaching, but then there is a hypocrisy to what Fantano did here because he did make the video where he's taking the high road "I don't use the n-word it is bad" but then on his attempt to cash in on shitposting he's using memes saying nigga but like it's OK because it's the black guy in the meme saying it, not him. and then soon after he was contacted by Fader about this channel he deleted it because Youtube doesn't owe him an advertiser supported living off of it and Patreon was too much work. So honestly I'd say it all looks weak for him and you're going to see a lot of shit about him being a part of the alt-right. so basically it's lose-lose, everything will end up worse and no one will learn anything.

>bald
>swole af
>vegan
all makes sense now

Sargon isn't alt right though, he is extremely critical of the alt right

>Sup Forums is a complex environment — many people on it are serious music fans who care about the scores he awards records on The Needle Drop
>they are also steeped in the shock-jock culture of Sup Forums.

I don't think the latter is true at all.

True but he had Sam Hyde on and Sam's definitely alt-right.

Melon obviously doesn't belief any of that shit though he's just a left leaning centrist who dislikes SJWs.

its cool that all these guys who massively suck in a normal way also suck ideologically so its really easy to dismiss them regardless of taste

pc is a hate crime

>our
fuck off
we dont want him

That channel was great before he started doing le meme review

>be dying mainstream music journalism
>see le wacky youtube meme guy get more views
>"how do we stop this?"
>call him a fascist
I don't even like Fantano, but that's a very obvious and very calculated move

oh I don't know about Sargon and his audience, didn't mean to suggest any positions on his material. but I do feel like Fantano took from that meeting the idea that he should try to engage with the post-ironic crowd of his that gets mistaken for alt-right.

this.

>have someone guest on your show
>you automatically have to share his politics and beliefs

doesnt work like that

Tell that to fader

coincidence he is their direct competition, someone post the endless hordes of no-name blue ticks coming out the wood work to condemn the melon

>automatically
it cleary was not automatical

You guys take the "alt-right" more seriously than Sup Forums does.

No he's not.

imagine living in a world where you can't make even an exaggerated and absurd satirical joke without being called a nazi. hard to believe liberals are this retarded

I used to watch Sargon and while this is true, I would feel confident saying MOST of his userbase IS alt-right because they share similar talking points.