Tfw obese

>tfw obese

This is terrible. I wasn't always obese, but I really like to eat. I should try and lose weight, but it's hard. Being obese is awful; you should avoid it if possible.

How bad is obesity these days in your country, Sup Forums?

>but I really like to eat
eat tokoroten, it has 0 calorie

also take vitamins so you don't die of malnutrition

God damn it I was really hoping I'd see ANY other fucking flag but my own when I opened this.

i'd say the amount of obese people is growing here.
there are a lot of fat (not really obese but still) women over 50 years old.

WELL YOU HOPED WRONG.

But seriously, don't get fat. Once you start, it's tough to stop.

> of course it's an american
Thanks op, you gave me a chuckle.
Seriously though, I cant be bothered to find the statistics but my family is generally pretty lean. Only my dad and his dad are kind of fat, not enough to be called obese, I think but certainly not thin. I'm out of shape myself and I just started a small exercise routine. Just go to the nearest mirror, reflect on what you feel you need to do, plan it and start doing it. No other way.

How can you possibly be fat in a first world nation? You've got easy access to gyms, maintained outdoor spots, swimming pools, jogging tracks and a big community of fitness enthusiasts.

eat shit like tofu
make more tea/coffee that will get you walking a little
get a puppy that will get you walking a bit more
start a hobby, model building for example its time consuming and will take your mind off food
find a sport, even if its just darts or bowling
swap cola for flavoured water

now just ignore all the advice and stuff your body into an early death because a weak willed faggot like you cant handle being happy

I'd say you to go vegan, but I know how expensive it is in the US so...

>at least i am not fat

This thought holds me together in my darkest hours.

It sucks to be fat

>fat
>ugly
>poor
>3rd world cunt
>dicklet
>kissless hugless virgin
At least I'm 1,85 tall

>be 20 years old, fit and pretty ripped
>my work kept me busy
>suddenly has back injury and gets permanent sick leave
>nothing to do
>sits at home, eating junkfood and drinking beer/booze
>goes from 89 kg to 125 kg
>fuck
>tries to stop
>nah, every time I find some stupid excuse
>been 4 years now, still the same weight
Pretty much given up..

I found out it's actually really easy to lose weight if you live by yourself, don't have a dishwasher and are very lazy.
I can't be bothered to make food more than twice a day and I never cook any elaborate meals that would make me eat a ton.

It's very easy to get fat if you still live at your mommas place and can eat multiple plates of god tier food so my advice is to just move out and live by yourself.

>, don't have a dishwasher and are very lazy.
Doesn't work when a fat pizza/kebab is cheaper than cooking.. Just a phone call away..

>How bad is obesity these days in your country, Sup Forums?

thanks to shit food that the burgers spread throughout the world, there are McDonalds, Pizza Hutt and other fast fooders here, the kids these days are worryingly looking obese and fat fucks like brugers

I am worried

Its very easy. You don't even have to eat different food, just halve the portions.

I've managed to lose some weight recently by just cooking for myself and rather than eating out every night. It's a little more effort and it can be expensive though.

>Its very easy.
>halve the portions.
Are fucking for real?
I can barely keep my self from eating an entire family pizza for my self...

Okay its relatively easy* as far as changes to ones body goes. Also its akin to smoking in that its hardest in the first week or 2 and then gets progressively better/normalised.

>tfw used to do hard manual labor
>had to eat more due to lots of activity
>now im in an office and inactive, and used to eating lots of food and got a belly

Goddamnit... the struggle is real

Also easy access to cheap, fattening food, infinite entertainment on TVs and computers so you don't have to move ever, and cars that you can drive to the supermarket so you still never have to move, and it's difficult to buy anything that isn't unhealthy and fattening in most places.

sort yourself out. I used to be fat too because I also loved to eat food. I find now I love the feeling after exercising so much more, plus food tastes better in smaller quantities

it's hard to change your diet at first, but after two weeks you won't have any problems restraining yourself

just replace eating with some other activity or even punishment. when youre hungry ouside mealtime force yourself to do something for maybe 15 mins. physical conditioning should kick in after a week.

Just start smoking. If you feel hungry smoke a cigarette and drink some water. You'll feel energized without any nutritional intake whatsoever.

>tfw can eat whatever whenever and never get fat
Feels good having high metabolism.

and you'll die an early death

Diseases related to obesity and hard disease now kill more Americans every year than those related to tobacco usage. Now consider that tobacco has been used by Native American peoples for explicit medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Smoking is associated with certain health risks, absolutely. I'm not denying that. Nobody is denying that. All I'm suggesting is that there are conceivable circumstances in which cigarette smoking could be a potentially "healthy" choice.

you're still trading one problem for the other

it's much better just to lose weight by being healthy

dude, just cut your meals by 1/4 and stat taking longer walks.

also, try to run and use stairs even when you don't have to.

Which would you prefer? The glum, listless existence of the morbidly obese or the romantic, mysterious lifestyle of the cigarette smoker?

>it's much better just to lose weight by being healthy

I'm just assuming that you can climb down from your grand marble tower down here with the rest of us for a theoretical question.

Would you prefer to be a blob spending your hours scootering around a Woolworths eating sleeves of Tim Tams? Or would you rather smoke cigarettes?

Can I have both?

I would much rather lose weight by being healthy

I suppose you will be pretty mysterious if you hide your rotten teeth from everyone at all times.

>down here with the rest of us
speak for yourself.

you're the only one trying to enforce the "you must be either fat or a smoker" dichotomy.

the objectively best option is obviously just to be healthy, like the aussie said.

>tfw never been over 61 kg

How much do you weigh? Also, how tall are you?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a recreational cigarette smoker. It's a personal choice that should be up to the individual and not governments. But I'm talking about medicinal cigarette use.
Sadly not all of us are not able to muster that kind of willpower. There's nothing wrong with that. A shift towards healthier habits can be very beneficial.
Nicotine staining is purely cosmetic and does NOT indicate any sort of tooth decay. It can easily be countered with a simple teeth whitening procedure.

I was a fat overweight shit from when I was 9 to about 13 or 14. I gave up all treats for lent one year and lost a few kilos. I could actually just make out my wrist bone if I held my hand at the right angle on the right light.
Came obsessed with losing the weightbafter that and would skip lunch and morning tea at school.

Never gone back to being that overweight since.

>medicinal cigarette use

>healthier habits
>smelling like a vile bog
Just because you don't stuff your face with food all day doesn't mean you have to light yourself into an early grave either. There's no willpower involved in not killing yourself on purpose.

fat fuck here 135 KG. I think I might be the only fat guy in the country...everyone is fit here, one of the lowest obesity rates in Europe. I'm thinking about moving to Hungary since they are the fastest in Europe....don't know.

>but I'm talking about medicinal cigarette use

I weighed myself a few hours ago, and I was at 171kg, or about 377lbs.

Of course, I ate more food since then, so I'm probably slightly heavier.

wtf

Height pls, i want to know your body mass. I consider myself as fat as well but 171 kilos is like 2 and half of my weight.

>smelling like a vile bog
Some people like the smell of cigarette smoke, thank you very much.
>Just because you don't stuff your face with food all day doesn't mean you have to light yourself into an early grave either. There's no willpower involved in not killing yourself on purpose.
Both I and a world where obesity continues to skyrocket disagree with you. Sugar and carbohydrate can be just as addictive if not more than cigarettes. Death by food addiction is slow and cruel but so is the life of the food addict. Obesity can have a serious effect on the personal lives of those afflicted.

>obese thread
>see flag

It's worth noting that both France and Romania have very low obesity rates while also boasting a large number of cigarette smokers.

I'm 6'4" in feet/inches, so I guess 1.93m. BMI is 45.9, lol.

I started eating heavily after a back surgery as a way of trying to avoid a painkiller addiction. It's the only thing that made me not care about the medicine. Problem "solved"... I'm not a pill addict.

And higher cancer rates
What a coincidence