Hi (femanon here)

I almost got into a fight today

>be me, sitting on bus
>see 2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>i said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>i stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>and I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>the bus cheered
>as I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>he says thanks
>i say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people Sup Forums? Literally grow the fuck up!

Sage until titis

goddamn it, tits*

Agreed

show tits

Sage

You know the rules. You want to be heard.. ToGTFO

Fucking amazing

Would do the same thing

>no tits

Sage

That was a really inspirational story OP thanks for sharing. My dad is actually a member of the Nobel Peace Price awards board. I've just emailed this inspirational story to him. I can't promise anything, but you deserve it girl

You sided with fags against a decent mother trying to raise her child free from kikery and disgrace. You are the problem with this world: you spread degeneracy.

Oh wow really? thank you, youre really kind!!!

[x] doubt

Wow another story that didn't happen. KYS sjw trash.

Your opinion is certainly correct. How could anyone doubt your opinion is fact. How could anyone live counter to your opinion.
>Your opinion
>Opinion
>Op.

all the faggots that replied to this should be banned from this website for good

wont believe until we see a bra atleast.

>And everybody cheered
Fucking lost

old pasta is old

Tits, or it didn't happen

Sage in all fields

Or bra with timestamp at least

thanks for standing up. :)
we need more people with your setting

Deja vú, stop posting this shit

Tits or gtfo
You should know the rules

Fuck you for defending homos

Gtfo newfag. Nobody wants you

Virtue signaling: white knight fantasy edition.

samefag

terrible thread

Copypasta

I am friends with the Nobel peace awarders. I will send them an email telling them how nice of a person YOU are for recognizing a nice person and trying to contact them about the nice person.

I've never came across a homosexual male that was a decent human being, they lie, cheat, steal, and manipulate more than any other group I've seen. Worst than Jews even. I have a right to not like gay males, they are annoying.

>femanon here
>no timestamp
>no tits
You know the rules.

TITS......... or ..........GTFO!!!!!!

Wow, amazing and brave, you vapid cunt. Tits or GTFO

What is the point of posting these stupid copypastas? Is there some hidden meaning or some joke I'm not getting?

Cause posting them over and over again isn't funny. Not mad, just legit confused

/r/ThatHappened

>>the bus cheered
up to this point i though it was real OP FAKE AF

I was gonna day I agree but in the process of saying that we've both... responded.

Nice signal virtuing.

I think it's kinda fun to play along, and see the ppl who take it seriously Also some ppl are the wiser but respond as-if they aren't. Complex 4d chess going on.

Gtfo

Dyke, aids cures fags. Giving women rights was a mistake. Women are nothing but talking vaginas and are inferior.

Way to parent other people's kids. Next time mind your own business cunt, nobody cares about your opinion. Only your tits and fuck holes.

You did the right thing. Similar story here:

>be me, at the subway (transport, not fast food you fat fucks)
>two men holding hands come inside and sit next to each other
>notice a child pointing and laughing at them
>the couple is clearly embarassed, one of them seems to be crying in the others shoulder because of this
>meanwhile the parents seem to not give a shit
>stand up, turn to the child “YEAH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, YOU KNOW, LOVE, SOMETHING YOUR PARENTS WILL NEVER GIVE YOU”
>child is now crying
>parents are ashamed
>proudly, I sit down again
>one of the two gay guys stands up and sits next to me
>”You know, the man I’m holding hands with is my brother. He suffered a tragic accident, now he is blind. And I can see that you had good intentions, but that was really embarrassing, you just yelled at a neglected child. Please take care of your own life, no one asked for your help.”
>he sat back down where he was
>I went home

FUCKING HOMOPHOBES AMIRIGHT

The older you get, the more you separate from reality and become boxed within an imagined world where things keep you feeling like you are in control.

Le go back to Le Reedit.

It'd be doin me a favor.

No matter how much you want to be legitimized, you never will because deep down inside you're really a fucking wierdo.

Did everyone on the bus clap?

sage

haha that was rad

"Today in ThingsThatNeverHappenedLand."

I'm surprised you didn't put the slow clap in your story.

Old copy pasta

Copypasta OP

thanks lad, nice dubs you go there

no problem mate haha you are cool