Ok Sup Forums. After fapping have you ever considered eating your own cum?

Ok Sup Forums. After fapping have you ever considered eating your own cum?

Have done once while cumming, instant regret, never again etc

wanted to plenty of times but the second i cum i dont feel like it anymore, yet my biggest fetish is cum.

Also did it. Really not worth it because I lose my horniness after cumming. That's why I want someone else to cum in my while I'm fapping to properly enjoy it

did it once when I was high as hell. shit tastes nasty fampai

God's work for that info mate.

Every single time

8 is unload

I do every time, more out of convenience thand anything else.
better than having crusty rags lying all around my room.

>After fapping have you ever considered eating your own cum?

No, but I hear it's real tasty. Want a mouthful?

are you 12

everyone's tasted their own cum at least once

sometimes it tastes bitter if I've been flapping too much, but it usually just tastes and feels like snot.

I've considered doing it while I was still fapping but then I came to my senses. Sometimes I just get this compulsion to go full degenerate when I'm insanely horny - fapping to traps and all that. It's strange.

I already have eaten my cum, didn’t enjoy it but willing to try again maybe.

after every nut muh dood

I eat my precum while I jerk off and it really turns me on even more. Never had the real cum after though

Only during fapping, never after. I get super turned on by the idea, and really want to WANT to follow through with it, but as soon as I cum I lose all interest in the matter.

Fuck yeah, tastes awesome!

I ate them. It is not natural to consume them so your throat will try to push it out. Just weird salty-ish goo. I usually would just swallow as quickly as I can without trying to taste it too much.

Pre-cum is fine and surgery, cum is to salty

>everyone's tasted their own cum at least once

NOPE. I haven't tasted my piss or shit either, but you're welcome to banquet on my bodily discharges.

I'm going on a leap here... you cum some thick mucus instead of a hot rope of yogurt like jizz? Hydrate muh dude!