Girlfriend left me after 9 years because "she does not know what she wants in life" and she needs to be free in order...

>girlfriend left me after 9 years because "she does not know what she wants in life" and she needs to be free in order to find out.
>tells me that I have everything she wants in a guy
Anyone care to explain?

Bitches is so fucking stupid is the answer to nearly every question there is involving women

Same shit happened to me. Her “not knowing what she wants in life” means that she doesn’t know if she want a life with you or not. Basically, some other guy is pulling her away from you. Sorry bro.

She lied to you
She thinks you're not good enough
Or that there's someone out there who is somehow better
She tired of you

Shit nine years is enough time to get sick of just about anybody.

Sounds like she DOESN'T think you're everything she wants in a guy, but she doesn't know how to have that conversation with you, AND she's worried that you're the best that she can get, so she wants a way to keep you on the line as a backup.

Sounds like you need to get her mom pregnant as revenge. Maybe her dad, too. Just to be sure.

Your (ex)girlfriend is a closet how. Always wanting something better. Now that she is in a good place in life she thinks she can play trigger into the next lane of traffic. Check back in in a year when she's down and out, begging for you to take her back.
Protip: don't take her back

She wants to fuck Chad

Real talk. 100%, any time a girl says she "doesn't know what she wants" it means she's weighing her options. That means it's time for you, sir, to abandon ship. Your relationship with her is already done, and you are now settle material. She will settle for you, only if she can't find something else.

You MUST break up with her. Emotionally disconnect immediately. Yes, she has betrayed you, even if she hasn't actually cheated on you yet or left you for someone else. It is only a matter of time. Do not damage your heart and soul by trying to hold onto a dead thing.

girl did this to me. said she needed to "live her life while young". then would text me photos saying, 'This face misses you". as if i was the one who left her. She would tell me about guys she would have dates with, but when I'd tell her about some girl I met, she would say she didn't want to talk, it's too hard. Ended up marrying some dude last year. Fuck it.

She's fucking someone else because she's bored with you

Ez
>she wants her cake and to eat it too

Most girls do this, in my experiences anyways. They'll hold onto you if they can, but also feel like they need to waste time fucking around and 'being free' (really just means they want a pass to not have to turn down other sexual opportunities) in order to """"grow""" or """""find themselves""""". What they don't know is, it doesn't matter who they end up with, there's not ideal man, there's no Prince Charming.

women are sneaky af, but really easy to catch if you pay attention.

this is a woke nigga right here. all truths.

also this guy

I'm so close to your position right now.

7 years but yeah, just broke up and I don't know where I am anymore.

She wants to see if she can find someone better before settling for you.

how old is she?

Women are a walking mental illness.
Most men are too.

Humanity is fucked.

She doesn't know if you're the one. She's looking for something permanent and she's scared that there might be someone else out there. It happens to everyone. She doesn't know if she's in love with you or the relationship itself

That is real talk. She's probably let "30+ yr old Chad with tattoos that will look retarded in a decade" fuck her face but doesn't want to continue the relationship without breaking up her current one.

What will happen is that the Chad will (predictably) tire of her and she'll try whining back to you as if she were a child who had no concept of consequences. I mean women are children who have no concept of consequences, for themselves. When it regards someone else, that someone else is the worst piece of shit.

This is 100% accurate. Either she has another dick already lined up or she's trying to get away. Regardless. She's trash

she wants other penis, and she is bored

She wants to get fucked by a bunch of nig nogs in an alley.

she wants to fuck other guys. want an easy way to know? tell her you're willing to do a trial separation as long as you both remain faithful. tell her you want to see a couples therapist. if she is hesitant at all, dump her on the spot. if she agrees, you need to set boundaries for yourselves immediately. let her know that cheating will not be tolerated.

Women are like monkeys, they don't let go of a branch until they've grabbed another. She's swung to the next branch.

Keep it coming guys, already smiling for the first time since it happened

She's cheating on you, been probably for awhile. Everything she said to you was a lie to escape the relationship

Lol she already gone monkey brain, pretty hard to set ground rules now

>anyone care to explain?
Sure thing - she found someone else. Exact same fact pattern as you about four years ago. She even kinda' looked like the broad from your OP. She'd found another guy, which, of course, I had to figure out through my own investigation. She told me the same thing that yours told you. Just wait...you'll see it in time.

Problem is, it's not just the relationship. She basically questions everything in her life right now. Her profession, her way of life, everything... It seems to me that she took the only thing she can really control hoping her feelings will change if she changes something in her life

Existential crisis.
She probably hates her life and doesn't know herself. She probably lost her identity along the way in a relationship with you, to the point she knows herself as your wife and not her own person. While having no accomplishments of her own to pride herself in.

Let her go and do her shit.

Humans can be petty and fickle creatures . Nuff said

dude, I would have left you too, honestly if you dated me for NINE YEARS and didn't marry me. Take a hint.

this means you're bad in bed

Same thing happened to me recently. It's been almost a month and I can't let go. The only thing keeping me from suicide is the hope that she will change her mind.

Only been in this rock 40 years but that's code for I want cock. She's going to fuck a few guys and if they don't work out or they don't do what she wants she will come back. Fuck her don't let her beta you

This so hard. She's not emotionally mature enough to be worth sticking with.

She is dilly dallying around and is trying to see if she can do better but string you along in case she can't.

You're now doing what I - and every other man - has foolishly done in the immediate wake of a break-up: You're trying to bargain with yourself hoping that whatever horseshit theory you have regarding her motive for leaving is different than the actual motive, to wit: she's either fucking someone else, or is about to. If she seems loopy with respect to other parts of her life, it's because she's a woman, and is, generally, by default, totally emotionally unstable. The dissolution of one relationship in favor of another is wreaking havoc on her psyche, and she's having a hard time adjusting. But make no mistake - she didn't leave you to clear her heard or because she's "confused." Women NEVER end relationships to get their shit together in other aspects of their life, because the overwhelming majority of women have only two priorities: home and family (or the desire for same). So her "profession" isn't weighing into her decision to dump you. Odds are, probably a guy with whom she's associated in her "profession" is the cause.

NINE YEARS
SHE'S STILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND
YOU DIDN'T ASK HER TO MARRY YOU
YOU DIDN'T MARRY HER
AND YOU WONDER WHY?

If women feel like the relationship is going nowhere, they'll just bail. Have you ever wonder how many times she's heard from her family "so when are you getting married?", "when are you having kids?". You have your head so far up your ass on this one.

Faggot

Double faggot

you should check out a doll's house, maybe the answers lie there.

Jesus’s Christ. You can still once on a blue moon find the deepest wisdom here on Sup Forums .. well said brother

>hope that she will change her mind.
Which she won't. About four years ago, I, too, seriously contemplated suicide following the dissolution of an eight year relationship. I obviously didn't kill myself, and eventually, I got over it. You feel like shit, and it's a bit like having the flu. Just give it a few months. Don't an hero.

she cheated on you and found something better, marrying her wouldn't have done any difference as she'd have told you the same. you're a beta worthy of the explanation you were given. move on.

I know I'll get over it eventually but shit just won't be the same. I tried being with someone else and didn't feel a thing.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Not telling him to marry her. It's obviously too late for that and even if he asked her, she'd most likely say no. But you just don't spend a decade with a person and not give them the security that they need that you love them and want to spend the rest of your life with them.

You just don't date someone for nine years and get shocked when they leave you if you never asked them to marry you. We are talking about chicks here. MARRIAGE IS IMPORTANT. He didn't deliver.

>shit just won't be the same.
That was certainly my experience. I, too, have had substantial difficulty forging relationships with women since the breakup that occurred nearly half a decade ago. I'm able to manipulate my way into their pants, etc., but actual feelings thereafter? Not so much. You get used to it, though. At first, it seems kinda' fucked because life partner/potential marriage was a major part of your personality and lifestyle. So when that's taken away, you're in a fog for a while. Eventually, however, you simply get used to not being a "family guy," or whatever, and you resign yourself to the inevitable: you're most likely going to die alone.

u were supposed to knock her up it's been 9 years what are u doing?

Being with someone you love or almost love for 9 years is a trying situation. She probably felt like she was trapped in a stale situation but doesn't know what the problem is. In reality, the problem was that she doesn't want you anymore.

It can be very confusing if she still loves you but doesn't want to be with you anymore.

She's grown bored of you. Happens all the time.
She wants to experience other dicks, not yours.

Of course if you have a lot of money she might stick around, or come back to you when she's broke, and strung out but by that time her ass will have been annoying as shit.
I'm single because I'm not a rich fucker who tells girls what they want to hear.
Worst thing you could do is convince yourself she's the greatest girl on the planet.
This shit NEVER gets easy. You'll go through phases of trying to forget about her, but you won't and you'll hate yourself.
This will go one for a long time until you're fucking tired of it, and move on and finally completely forget about her, and by that time you'll be much better off letting go of some goofy cunt that can't figure out what she wants.

she doesn't know exactly what she wants. all she knows for sure is that it isn't you.

Chicks are retarded and loyalty has gone the way of common sense.
If it helps she'll be crying in 3 years after training through a series of guys who pump and dump her after making her try things like ass to mouth and wondering where all the good men are.

9 fucking years of the same shit over and over

>You'll go through phases of trying to forget about her, but you won't and you'll hate yourself.
Very true. The thing I hated the most when I went through my last long-term relationship break-up was the dreams that ensued in the aftermath (and not just the immediate aftermath). For about 3 1/2 years following the break-up, I'd dream about my ex; like we'd be in our hold house, or maybe a new house, and we were living the life that I'd originally intended. IT was really annoying because I never thought about her during my waking hours, so it was like my brain was trying to launch her back into my consciousness (which was, of course, counter-productive since she was as good as dead to me at that point). I, too, started to hate myself because of the dreams.

>girlfriend left me after 9 years
>9 years
Care to explain why you never had kids with her or asked her to marry you?

>If it helps she'll be crying in 3 years after training through a series of guys who pump and dump her after making her try things like ass to mouth and wondering where all the good men are.
>tfw got told by ex "she didn't love me anymore"
>I still love her and the feelings havn't diminished but I understand the situation

Somedays I wish I could be blue pilled m8. The thought about another man fucking the love of your life while she doesn't love you anymore makes me irrationally angry.

seems like you didn't know what you wanted either, OP.

She's a piece of shit and even if it hurts (get some modafinil or antidepressants so you're numb) just ignore her. Block her number and cut her from your life. If she does that after nine years, she will do it again, and again. It doesn't matter what she says.

Sometimes girls can't communicate well. Read between the lines. She doesn't love you anymore but this is the best way she can explain it. Be respectful, and give her space. Don't remain to be her friend because you'll make a painful process that much longer. After a couple of months go get some pussy you stupid bitch

she's having an existential crisis and thinks abandoning everyone in her life will fix her problems

Naturally but concentrate on the bit where she realises what she's done, or wonders why her life has gone to shit and you realise you're better off without a retard.

>I'd dream about my ex;

I used to do that. Believe it or not it was induced by smell. I was using the exact same shampoo she used which caused me to dream about her at night. The smell of her shampoo in my pillow.

lel women live in a consequence-free world, so they can change their minds and walk away from anything at any time they wish and all of society says "YOU GO GURL HURR!!". when there are consequences for their actions that's when it is "RAPE" or "DISCRIMINATION" or "#METOO!!". sorry bro.

Clear the blast zone. This shit gets too old too fast to try to hang with. You will get blamed for everything and get nothing. Not worth it.

You summarized women.
They all have children brain.
Always want more exponentially.

Sorry OP
My wife is wanting to leave me too. We have a little girl that I'm afraid of hurting and she is fed up. Our situation isn't the same but those feels man.
>Feels real sad man

Havn't read the rest of the thread. But i'll posit my theory all the same:

FLING / CLING THEORY

It breaks down pretty simple: Every relationship is defined by your push and pull on the FLING and on the CLING factor.

A FLING is someone dangerous, sexy, they light you on fire and make you do uncontrollable stupid things. They're the one who makes a broad get pregnant without thinking about it. A fling literally gives her her excuse to do insane, stupid, slutty things and just live in the moment and soak in it.

A CLING is someone who they can cling to, borrow your sweater in winter months, have their emotional needs tended to. They're someone reliable, uninteresting, and SAFE so you know you always have a fallback. Its a literal safety feature: Your cling is always there if you need sex so bad you're gonna do something stupid. They will keep you in a house and pay the bills.

Now off the bat, even though this is a 90% male website, we need to be honest with ourselves, this scale applies as much to men as to women, don't delude yourself. But putting it in terms of women for your relationship:

You fulfill the cling really, really well. You're safe, reliable, everything she needs to not worry about. You probably arent even at a threat of cheating on her. But your fling... well... she's bored as fucking shit. This is why the whole cucking thing has risen as a fetish, literally. Theres a whole generation of people whose connectivity has allowed them to try and have the best of both worlds - a safe platform to snuggle into, and then the occasional bite of spicy food when they want to feel young and desired and alive. She wants some STUPID dick that makes her feel like a wine drunk slut and rips her in half and then treats her like shit after. Thats the state of life, and its as much something men do too so, when this inevitably gets posted on reddit, don't take me out of context here.

The best you can hope for in a relationship is to bring a level of both.

Sorry ran out of space

You can't be a 10 in fling and a 10 in cling. You can't be simultaneously RISKY AND THREATENING AND DANGEROUS, like a fire she can't control, but also reliable and safe to go to.

At BEST, this exists in a BDSM style relationship, where both sides turn it on or off, and you know for some people that works actually. And that is WHY that works - they embrace their inner need for both sides, and they found a compromise that fits them.

But for most people, you need to find a path to walk a 5 in both categories. Reliable, attentive, not abusive and controlling like red pill faggots push every day. Women aren't a dog to be tamed, and anyone who wants to "control" women is a weak pathetic man who wants everything easy and gets frustrated when bettered. Weak women breed weak men, hence muslims.

No, you need to offer a genuine, reliable love that also straddles a line where you live your own life and you aren't afraid to lose her. Love her with your whole heart, make your time together fun, then go do other shit and if she threatens you, grow some fucking balls and let her walk. If she walks... fuck her. If she doesnt, you've probably got a solid LONG relationship where you straddle the line.

Also traps aren't gay.

Plain and simple she thinks she can do better and you don't satisfy what she requires out of a relationship... this is why you cheat on bitches every chance you get. Happily married 9 years now and I still fuck around. Been caught once only made her even more insecure told her it was her fault I was feeling unloved. Now dinner is served everyday when I get home from work.

Don't bother trying to understand. You will never understand.

Women decide what they want on an hourly basis. One can tell you that she loves you and desires only you, and then literally 35 minutes later be telling you the complete opposite. They have no logic and act only based on their current set of emotions, which change rapidly.

If they do do seek out sensible input, they do so from other women. Sisters, friends, mothers. These women then provide them with what is usually the worst possible again, emotion based, advice. Most female "friends" don't actually even like each other as a large part of being female is competition. Competition to be the most popular, the most stylish, the sexiest and to have the most lavish lifestyle or the cutest boyfriend. They will spend all day trying to outdo each others Instagram posts and seeing a girls Instagram with a literal 10,000 pics of nothing but her own face is sadly not unusual.

Every girl will complain about at least one of her "friends" non stop and claim that she is "copying" her or "trying to be" her.

Women are irrational as fuck and all they want is money and fame and whatever anyone in whatever the magazine or tv show of the moment tells them they want. Small eyebrows are in. Big eyebrows are in. These shoes are in. These coats are in. It is rare and becoming rarer still to find a unique girl with her own individuality, and even if you do - she will be a nut that you will never understand.

Long story short, they're all fucking nuts so don't get too attached. Enjoy the vagina while it lasts, live every day as though tomorrow she's going to stop speaking to you entirely because one day that will probably be the case. Don't take any shit or listen to or dedicate yourself to dealing with her problems because you'll just be another one in a long line of guys getting themselves stressed over some stupid facile, inconsequential shit.

OP answer me this. 9 years and still ''girlfriend''? What the fuck are you doing man. I had two girlfriends in my life, one was begging me to marry her after the 2nd year and I dumped her because of way too many bad signs. The other one did the same after the 3rd year.

Why did you hit 9? Maybe the common ''she's tired of you'' answer isn't completely true, maybe she's tired of you keeping her as just girlfriend.

This

Women are illogical robots ruled by emotion

Ride the waves of pathos

>She says, 'Can't we be still like see each other once in a while and have lunch or see a movie? Just to be friends?' I said 'Yeah, friends, I think I know what you mean. I've become some kind of emotional tampon that you need four or five days a month when no one else will take your fucking bullshit. But we don't fuck, right? Isn't that what friends is, we don't fuck, right?

Yea, pretty much this. Doubt any anons get it in all the (otherwise correct) statements that women are erratic and unstable.

God, there are a handful of exceptions to this but damn this is too accurate. I'm way too old to be here, so you can trust my feedback as experienced based.

She never went through her slut phase and needs to. Don't let it reflect on you, just move on and find a woman who is more mature.

Some of the best advice I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

Unfortunately Sup Forumsro these guys are completely right. This shit litterally happened to me a year ago and now that bitch is married. She lied so much it was unreal. Sorry to tell you man, shes trash. Still can't believe that fucking bitch.

Bitches < Logic

Just look at feminism if you need proof.

XXth post best post. Also if you get stuck with a crazy bitch, get her off birth control. It warps the personality of a lot of women.

/thread and saved

samefage
samefage
samefage

pathetic moron

So fucking true it hurts.

there are probably less than 1 in 500 girls who actually understand there are consequences for their actions.

She's telling you you're an "objectively" great guy but she's not attracted to you physically. Went through this myself, it tore my heart out to realize it but it can't be helped...sorry bro.

I had something similar happen after being with someone for 4 years. She wanted to take a 'break' and evaluate how she would do without me for a while. The break lasted 4-5 weeks, and afterwards she said she wanted to part ways. Strangely, she said she loved me deeply and loved everything about me, but needed more life experience. She was 22 at the time.

Ill never forget how devastatingly confused I was.

What I learned (now 4 years since), is that women are willing to leave good things behind in the pursuit of something with more possible potential. It doesn't mean she has another lined up or that she is/was cheating, rather something in her life felt missing. For young women to stay in long relationships contrasts all that the media and culture portrays those years. Parties and the whole college/post-grad 'experience' make people blind, and it is a maturity thing.

Sorry for what you're going through. Not all women are that way (honestly).

IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!
IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!IF YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!

Had the same thing happen. In hindsight the relationship had been falling apart for a while, but not on my end, just on her end.

The frustrating thing about relationships is that they take 2 people constantly working together. If one stops, they just leave randomly.

Also, in my case she had cheated on me and I saw vids of her fucking guys the next week, so be prepared for that BS.

Good luck. Not necessarily your fault at all.

Also InB4 she comes back in a few months and suggests getting back together or just fucking. DONT DO IT, IT'S a TRAP.

Whore probably made account on some badoo, but million messages from bulls and thinks they wanna be with her. Now she got bunch of dicks better than you, bitch thinks she can do better than you and underestimate herself before... It's always same story, she will eventually comes back, after disappointment in dicking randoms, remember to tell her you feel you can do better and never take bitch back.

>rather something in her life felt missing
This. All her fucking friends and her social background telling her how they suck cocks left and right and meeting new chads in every trip they do. Fucking poison for all relationships. But what do I expect when we have retards nowadays claiming 'brainwashing' isn't real.

>she needs to be free in order to find out
she fucked another guy, she "loves" you, but is confused as fuck, she wanted the new cock in her pussy but felt a little bit guilty, now she wants to be total slut with he or other guys.
Say fucking goodbye and go find bitches, there`s no way back, trust me.

Who the hell understand how women work? My wife left me to raise two kids after being together for 11 years. During that time I did everything humanly possible to please her yet that wasn't enough.

"I don't feel like being married anymore" was the only explanation I got.

After two failed relationships on her end she wanted to try again.

It's been six years and I'm still single.

Check back in in a year when she's down and out, begging for you to take her back.
Protip: don't take her back
so fucking this

This.

8 fucking years relationship here, broke up 1 year ago and now i feel it was for the fucking best, stay strong bro, you will make it.

Marriage is a paper, if you can't love someone without a piece of paper which forcefully binds you and as such destroys every good thing about love then you're worthless shit. Thanks for proving the point of every single guy itt.

SO TRUE.

What she's saying is that she doesn't know what she can get...but she doesn't want you, nigga.

Although you'll be fine as a standby. She'll back burner you, and that's cool. But she's DEFINITELY on the look out for something else, she just doesn't have the ovaries to break up with you proper, because she doesn't want to let go of that comfort zone, ya know?

She's already gone, bro. It's just a matter of time...when she finds "what she's looking for".

Anyone will start questioned about his/her relationship after 9 years. Do something new. Or simply just stay. If u really love her

>9 years
>girlfriend

She wanted a ring and she waited 9 fucking years. that's 3 times longer than most reasonable women would wait. She wants someone that will marry her.

She’s lying to you to spare your feelings, what she doesn’t want out if life is to hang around with YOU any more.

Move on you sad retarded cuck