Which was worse?

Which was worse?

Immortan Joe
>oppressed peasants, slave women, milking of failed mothers

Furiosa's Vulvalini clan
>In order to keep the matriarchy safe, the Vuvalini would banish the boy-children to the outer swamps of The Green Place. When boys reached puberty they would be visited by the Vuvalini only for sperm milking and the odd ritual of family.

Fun fact: The stilt walkers are the men that were left.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Women_of_China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Immortan Joe's society has more suffering for more people than the Vulvalini. It was also a cult of personality based around Joe and would probably fall apart once he kicks the bucket.

I get what you're trying to do OP but just because your wife divorced you and took the kids doesn't mean that all women are evil.

>Joe is a biker gang leader
>absorbs factions of the wasteland to gather women and make his army bigger
>in doing so, creates unification among the wastes instead of nonstop war

>takes over the Citadel
>brings cranes and literally builds buildings, farms, and rations resources
>creates the first country by also having the Bullet Farm and Gas Town under his control

>peasants come from the ruins and want free stuff
>rations their resources to keep them dependent on you to prevent rebellion and also keep their population under control

>starts a eugenics program
>keeps his slave women in luxury surrounded by books
>it's to the point where Furiosa tells one of them "everything hurts out here" since they're so pampered

>has near modern understanding of medicine and biology

Face it. He did nothing wrong and you're just stupid.

Joe did nothing wrong

Do you think regular morals apply after the apocalypse?

Why didn't he just become a post scarcity green anarchist like a normal person would in that situation.

What a fucking moron.

Joe is far more dangerous to the wasteland at large, having the monopoly on bullets and fuel. He's also got legions of fanatics eager to die for him.

Now here's a more interesting question; if The Humungus had survived, could he have established himself in a similar way to Joe?

>Joe is far more dangerous to the wasteland at large, having the monopoly on bullets and fuel. He's also got legions of fanatics eager to die for him.

What makes him so dangerous? You're comparing a civilization being """"dangerous"""" to the countless raiders and bandit factions of the wasteland.

Not the same user, but I don't think Furiosa and the women did anything wrong either by choosing to leave. One of the reasons I liked this movie is that the characters feel like people with dreams and aspirations instead of just "this is the bad guy. this is the good guy".

Not to the raiders (which are still a problem, as shown), but to the other communities that exist like Bartertown, smaller settlements and even just wanderers like Max. If the game is considered canon, then the War Boys are problematic to lots of different people.

>You're comparing a civilization being """"dangerous"""" to the countless raiders and bandit factions of the wasteland.

Yes

so?

You'd rather have a bunch of nation states and countless factions having the possibility for nonstop war between them not be united to a single governing force?

The Humungus wot?

the bronze take our pride

There's no indication that Joe had any interest in working with other communities. He's got enough with the Citadel, Bullet Farm and Gastown. There's never a single hint that he wants to unite everyone in the wasteland.

Its canon that all the water pumps, greenhouses, buildings, etc where already there, joe just killed the previous leaders and turned in to his personal fortress.

The only thing you did was build up a army.
I think bullet farm and guntown where taken over too.

>You'd rather have a bunch of nation states and countless factions having the possibility for nonstop war between them not be united to a single governing force?

Yes

And there's not a hint that he doesn't.

Everything he's done has been to recreate civilization. Remember the building locked via vault with his slaves?

They built that with cranes. He was reclaiming the wasteland.

>And there's not a hint that he doesn't.

Except the fact that in the film he clearly says he only gives a fuck about his fortress

The water pump was there

the buildings and farms weren't. It was just occupied by a surviving faction.

The comic shows Joe using cranes to construct the citadel.

>he only gives a fuck about his fortress
The one he left almost completely unguarded just to chase some girls or is fortress a metaphor for his weird family?

>le contrarian joe innocent babbu thread

war is the destruction of human labor.

With less war, you can produce and enjoy more and even devout time to intellectual pursuit

Now faction XYZ is waging war with Factions ABC and DEF which are just a couple miles away

It's basically canon that the people who've established themselves in the wasteland were all former raiders and Humungus was a powerful leader, so he probably could have made his own little empire

Exactly

Gas town and bullet farm were derelict areas. Joe appointed people he trusted and who were loyal to make them used again.

>implying getting sperm milked by Furiosa isn't heaven

What did he do wrong?

>uses her robot arm

>I defend the actions of a movie villain, immortan joe, on Sup Forums, for political reasons

Run a rape cult

Best movie in 5+ years.

Especially if you saw it in cinema.

i still liked the villains from first movie a lot better tbqh

>abloo bloo bloo
>he had a sex harem
>nevermind it's implied he's gay
>nevermind he surrounded his harem with luxuries and protection from rapists
>nevermind he assigned Furiosa to protect them when his son tried to rape them

Toecutter is probably the most villainous of all the MM antagonists

Just a psychopath who kills for fun

He still ran a rape cult and that's bad, actually

Wow, you really have no order of priorities in a life or death scenario, do you?

He was doing a eugenics program by picking out women from among the irradiated peasants to a constant authority.

If Immortan Joe died with no heir, everyone and his uncle would want to rule and there would be civil war.

Do you support a world goverment? Because distance is not a problem in 2016.

This. Even if he had plans for a new society, you can't blame people for wanting to get out of there, seeing the crazy personality cult there was.

>with a warm squishy, milk catching, fleshlight attachment with pulsating ribbed designs and miniature furiosa titties.

>Wow, you really have no order of priorities in a life or death scenario, do you?

Running a rape cult is a bad idea. Things get incesty very fast.

If you want to get in an Australian rape cult, that's fine dude. Not all of us do.

Name one government that didn't, though.

Yeah, except war provokes economic boost for a short while, a peak in science innovation, and, more importantly, it keeps the population in check, on its toes and in martial law.

>Yeah, except war provokes economic boost for a short while

first chapter of Economics in One Lesson

tl;dr
>man throws brick though store owner's window
>now he has to pay for it to be repaired
>the repairman gets business
>the economy isn't stimulated because luxury commodities that the store owner was saving up for aren't bought and things must be maintained instead of improved
>even though the owner was going to spend that money on something else anyway, he still technically loses money

Yeah, it still mustn't have been fun for the women forced to fuck with him.
If you were part of a man-harem owned by a 70-year-old wrinkled hag woman dictator, I bet you would maybe want out.

>it keeps the population in check
it doesnt. world population have never stopped increasing and only slow down the better the living standard is. war can be the result of overpopulation, not the tool to curb it.

It's amazing how he can literally carve a country from a post-nuclear wasteland and use modern technology to construct buildings, but because he raped some women purely out of utility as a gay man, he had to be killed and all the rebellious and irradiated peasants can be kangs

In reality, you just created civil war. Whenever a power vacuum happens, everyone clambers to be the new leader.

ironically humans have more kids the less resources they have to increase the chances of some of them surviving, why africans cant stop shitting them out but white people and japs cant be fucked anymore

THE AAYATOLA OF ROCK AND ROLLA

>It's amazing how he can literally carve a country from a post-nuclear wasteland and use modern technology to construct buildings, but because he raped some women purely out of utility as a gay man, he had to be killed and all the rebellious and irradiated peasants can be kangs

Yeah pretty much actually.

Rape Cult Karma

>If you were part of a man-harem owned by a 70-year-old wrinkled hag woman dictator, I bet you would maybe want out.

Why would I?

>fresh food
>all the water I want when water is used as currency by some
>bandits eager to rape me and subject me to worse conditions
>no guarantee I'll even stay with them
>I might get kidnapped by even MORE bandits who may do worse like renting out my pussy to any man for water

oh, not to mention
>surrounded by books
>have a grand piano
>Joe willing to risk his ENTIRE ARMY for my safety

Yeah, I think I'd be a sex slave for Joe.

not him but that is utter horseshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Women_of_China

the left wing are not inherently more morally righteous, just better at hiding it

all forms of tyranny need to be exterminated

>Yeah, I think I'd be a sex slave for Joe.

You're a woman, aren't you?

>have a grand piano

Good for you

Okay, so you're comparing war to a brick in a window. Interesting.

For a short while, a war provides jobs for the low qualified workers. The USA became what it was thanks to WW2, the inclusion of women in the workforce, it's exportation of war-related ressources and construction work in rebuilding Europe.

Is it an argument? No, it's not an argument.

China has a long history of gender inequality and they dont like the ussr, they just milked them like milking every countries in the west now. Women have better rights in communist shitholes that respect them in the first place.

I was talking from the pov of the dictator. Lots of dictatorships maintain their countries in a state of war for this reason. I'm not saying it's good tactics.
Even today. Look at the USA or France, recently.

Did you miss all those other bits about books, fresh food, water, and not being a forced prostitute for any man who has a bottle of water to trade?

No doubt there are plenty of prostitutes among the peasants who are filthy and skin and bones and no doubt there are sex slaves traded as currency elsewhere.
>Okay, so you're comparing war to a brick in a window

it's the same thing and the book even talks about WW2

>burned out buildings now need construction companies to build them
>instead of directing that amount of labor and funding towards improving already existing buildings or even creating new ones, they must rebuild what was already there
>in other words, LOSING LABOR AND LOSING MONEY

It's just funny that you used having a piano as an argument to being a sex slave

were they gay?

Obviously the better argument is saying RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE.

>>Joe is a biker gang leader
Joe was a military commander. You can see his decorations and shit. He's a textbook example of somebody who has good intentions and then starts sliding down the slippery slope towards full on villainy.

>>rations their resources
HE SHOWERS THEM WITH WATER INSTEAD OF GIVING IT AWAY RATIONALLY

>>starts a eugenics program
Ah, a "eugenics program", where he, an old and sick guy, gets to fuck the most beautiful women he could find.

They are pampered beyond just having a meal and a place to sleep

They have stacks of books and instruments if they want to culture themselves.

Shut the fuck up Warren Jeffs

>muh Boyz Club
>Women can be raped on a daily basis if it allows the "establishment" of a "country" (never mentionned as such btw, more like a feudal city)

The leaking must stop

>In order to keep the matriarchy safe, the Vuvalini would banish the boy-children to the outer swamps of The Green Place. When boys reached puberty they would be visited by the Vuvalini only for sperm milking and the odd ritual of family.

wait, what??

USA and France all have declining birth rate. They could always harden their immigrant policy if population truly is a problem. The war they wage is for political reason.
Authoritarian shithole like china, vietnam, russia, north korea, cuba... dont want war at all. They have disarmed and can satisfy the people enough to make any dissidents not a regime-changing problem. The one constantly at war is due to foreign meddling or they need the population to seek security instead of freedom, not to keep it at a containable level.

He was a military commander first, then a biker gang after.

His 'awards' were just for show. It was a mix mash of random junk including a circuit board.

>HE SHOWERS THEM WITH WATER INSTEAD OF GIVING IT AWAY RATIONALLY

The peasants weren't part of his biker gang or army. They just went there.

People he doesn't know and have no loyalty beyond dependency. In other words, potential rebels and potential leeches.

>Ah, a "eugenics program", where he, an old and sick guy, gets to fuck the most beautiful women he could find.

creating a royal family has better loyalty than appointing buddies.

Who do you love more? Your family or your friend?

Not to mention, when he dies, he NEEDS an immediate successor so everyone doesn't just rebel and his towns become independent of the Citadel.

lol are you stupid?

>With Warren Jeffs
>rape
>outside of his boundaries
>regular day-to-day life

>with Immortan Joe
>only he can have sex with you
>everything you want

>outside his boundaries
>traded as pussy currency
>sold to bandits for water
>abused by multiple men at once
>rape rape rape
>not even fresh food. Probably just scraps

Bubba seemed completely asexual

Toecutter was as gay as a tapdancing christmas fairy as he was obviously keeping Johnny around for his boypucci

>lol are you stupid?

I could keep naming off cult leaders

>leaking

how new are you?

Did you miss when the star wars trailer released when every single page of Sup Forums from first to last was covered racist memes and threads making fun of Boyega?

that is what it says on the wiki

France is ok you must be thinking about Germany

>on the wiki

Oh god, you're so dumb.

Let me put it even briefer for your babby brain.

>inside cult compound in 2016
>rape

>outside cult compound in 2016
>no rape, safe, live your life with freedom and luxury

>inside Joe's Citadel post-war
>rape

>outside Joe's Citadel post-war
>worse rape, sex trade, gang rape, prostitution, starvation, dehydration

Culturing themselves lead to them wanting more.
Keeping their head down require mistreatment, abuse and oppression, leading to hatred and dissident.
The only way joe can keep his "country" is to keep it an average wasteland shithole. Which run the risk of somebody conquering it.

That's exactly the point
You'll see the same dumb rhetoric on Sup Forums and Sup Forums made by underaged trumpist of stormfats who think Alex Jones is pure kino

Now I imagine one of the women literally sperm milking the stilt walker while he shambles on his stilts. Huh.

>His 'awards' were just for show. It was a mix mash of random junk including a circuit board.
IIRC comics confirm military background.
>The peasants weren't part of his biker gang or army. They just went there.
And that justifies wasting a fuckload of water on showering them with it? Was the smell REALLY that bad?
>creating a royal family has better loyalty than appointing buddies.
Mmm, so we went from eugenics program to creating a successor. Too bad his sperm was radioactive shit that produced a disfigured manlet and a retard.
>his towns
What towns?

it was according to the production designer who created them in an interview

there was no leak. If it's so bad, just leave.

>IIRC comics confirm military background.

I know. But look at it in the movie. It's a mix mash of junk and random things including from the United States when it is implied he fought for the Australian military. Maybe some were his. Doesn't matter.

>Mmm, so we went from eugenics program to creating a successor. Too bad his sperm was radioactive shit that produced a disfigured manlet and a retard.

it's both. Do you really want a society of irradiated cancer covered wastes?

Just look at the first guy that gets on the lift when Furiosa is in charge. Do you want an entire population of him?

>What towns?

Bullet Farm and Gas Town.

Both were abandoned and Joe appointed leaders to make them manufacture weapons and gasoline again. They were so loyal that the leaders of the towns themselves went to fight and die for Joe in his hour of need

>Just look at the first guy that gets on the lift when Furiosa is in charge. Do you want an entire population of him?
Do you want an entire population of Rictus Erectuses? Of half-life war boys who die at 30? The guy looks like shit, be he could have some decent genes. Or maybe not. The point it, Joe kept the harem for selfish reasons.
>Both were abandoned and Joe appointed leaders to make them manufacture weapons and gasoline again.
I don't remember that stated or implied literally anywhere in the movie. Maybe it was in comics, but you yourself dismiss them in your own post when they don't fit your narrative. In the movie, it just looks like they have a mutually beneficial relationship - Citadel provides milk and produce, and with Bullet Farm and Gas Town it's quite self-explanatory.

>Oh god, you're so dumb.

I'm not the one arguing over movie villains on Sup Forums

>Joe kept the harem for selfish reasons.
he's implied to be gay and didn't let his sons use the slaves.

They weren't worthy of replacing him.

In the movie one of his harem had a baby but died which killed the baby too.

According to the doctor, the baby was male and was healthy in every way.

>oh shit he shat on my argument about modern cult leaders being the same as post-nuclear ones
>what do I do?

>HEH, WHAT A NURD!

In the early days of Sup Forums words like nigger and faggot where site wide world filtered due to how much they where used.

Fucking newfag faggot nigger

It's dumb

the brick thrower analogy is from Bastiat, not Hazlitt

its a limited scale analogy. you are saying "thank god for the brick thrower, think of the glaziers" when in reality the shoe maker with his window could have spent it to renovate his shop rather then just maintain it.

>he's implied to be gay
Where? Why?

>According to the doctor
Ah right, didn't they cut it out? Was probably too early to state it's 100% perfect, but maybe 3rd time was the charm.

what are you going to do as a woman in a world full of bandits who want to rape you and use sell your puss?

Do you think you'll be an imaginary bad ass kicking butt and taking names or something?

I wish somebody would milk my sperm

>implying an equilibrium through balance of power can't be reached

>Do you think you'll be an imaginary bad ass kicking butt and taking names or something?

I imagine arguing about movie villains on Sup Forums and missing the point

Do it yourself, faggot.

>heh what a nurd talking about Sup Forums related things on Sup Forums
>I'm better than him because even though I was arguing against what he was saying, now I suddenly don't care!

Ah, never change.

Are you a roodypoo?
I enjoyed Sup Forums's shitposting when it wasn't Sup Forums related, maga shitlords, cuckposting, antifeminist virginery...

Why are you describing what you think I'm doing as an insult

>n-now I'll pretend like I'm so indifferent that what I'm saying isn't meant as an insult but an objective observation

close the tab and go away. Maybe try having a creative thought once in awhile instead of just whatever your boyfriend or buzzfeed tell you to think.

>Where? Why?
in one of the comics, Joe likes to blow the white dust on his harem during sex because it reminds him of his War Boys

>close the tab and go away

Aight it's like 2:58am anyways

night dude

>Maybe try having a creative thought once in awhile instead of just whatever your boyfriend or buzzfeed tell you to think.

It's a girlfriend. And I tend to have many creative thoughts. I'm in a university, it's pretty adaptive. You could say LOL GETTING A DEGREE WHAT A FUCKING LOSER but you don't even have a retirement plan

Why are you telling me to go to buzzfeed when you've failed getting the point of a movie.