This is the best show airing...much more kino than Memeworld

This is the best show airing...much more kino than Memeworld.

Also the qt.13 are way more qt

I want her to eat my dick like that Popsicle

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHbGSHAbPfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's too old

you wouldn't want her to do magic with you all day?

she made a video with my waifu :3

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHbGSHAbPfQ

you had to ruin it.

she barely looks human

Haters back off.

>female humor

more like pure kino humor

this show is very mean spirited I just can't get into it. It's impossible to watch a show where the main character has exactly zero redeeming qualities and everyone puts up with her shit.

the only good joke is Angela from the office, her undiagnosed fibromyalgia and her 'sexy' wrist brace.

>no redeeming qualities
I want to smell her neck brace

>kino
>memworld
>qt.13

Doing God's work there, OP and making sure that the golden rule of Sup Forums is upheld

OP is always, ALWAYS a faggot

Who'd have thought that there was a genre of comedy even lower than DUDE WEED LMAO?

ok op, you persuaded me to watcha few episodes after my meal.

frickin frick you know nothing with your chan and rules.
Probably watching your sex tape would come close
I like that, go you!

best girl

I thought I'd hate it but I actually really liked it.

This is also mean spirited because it is making fun of autistic/retarded people on youtube. I know this is Sup Forums and shit and you guys eat that up but that's essentially what this show is- making fun of a retard.

Is that a bubble o bill? Haven't had one of those for around 15 years

no it's about following your dreams and getting turned on by big red lipstick/noses and eyes/crazy

That last episode is fucked. Got real dark real fast.

when people hate
no spoilers mang

Which one?

well there is angela from the office

also, BLACKED

Jim
mum
miranda
emily
keith

Watched the trailer and it looked like a really shitty Napoleon Dynamite. She does this annoying accent and can't pull of the character aside from making a really obnoxious voice. It sucks ass and I can't believe people even like this garbage.

to me that sounds like an opinion...which means what you just posted means nothing to anyone.

Soz :/

You get used to the shitty voice. The other characters are pretty good though.

I'm going to find you and destroy you for posting this. You just ended your life, kiddo. You're going to have sex with me and hate every minute of it.

she is best girl user

accent is satire you retard

:3

Can I watch this on Netflix?

no

I like the little brunette

I bet there are nudes of her already IRL

she is best girl

Angela Kinsey attended the same school as Obama did in Indonesia, the Jakarta International School.

Whos the qt on the right

francesca reale

>All these qt jewess'
No wonder american goyim are so well behaved.

a real qt...her insta/twitter have some good stuff

most of what I have are from her insta

the actors are too old though

>entire shtick is "lol look how ugly I am haha"

>jews

there are trannies in the show now.wtf

so I watched up to episode 8. I do not like the ending since everything comes all of a sudden.

also, emily is badly written since women cannot be nihilistic. She just want a chad fucking her properly

it's still fucking horrible. are you people like paid shills or something? no human could possibly watch this trash for retards and actually find it funny

Its aimed to the kids

DROPPED

why would kids want to watch a bunch of 45 year olds?

It's a show for the leftist gay elite to feel superior to "normal" american families

How is it possible to think a girl is ugly and simultaneously want to rail her into oblivion?

Same reason they watch pewdiepie do weird faces

I'm surprised that I actually managed to kinda like this. And now I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed with Colleen Ballinger. I've binge watching all her YouTube vlogs. And even her Miranda shit, which, mind you, isn't THAT bad.

Or maybe it is and I'm just delusional because of much I am in love with this girl.

I'm pretty sure I'm fucking autistic.

I don't know but I've seen kids on Youtube who are obsessed with her. I'm guessing it's because she's silly and they don't find her as annoying as non-retarded adults do

>thread about a show with 50 replies
>nobody even mentions show's name

This pretty much I'm sure there's some way they try to make us feel sympathy for her but I couldn't get past the first episode to find out.

There isn't, it's supposed to be reflective of reality.

Reminder that Emily is too cute not to have some orbiters

I watched the first episode and I'm surprised I finished it. Honestly if it wasn't for the mother and sister it would fucking hell to watch her and the cringelord uncle. Sometimes the uncle seems from another show entirely. I wish Angela from the Office and her qt daughter got their own show instead. I guess the obsessed would be boyfriend isn't entirely annoying. But it needs better supporting roles to drown her out.

I didn't find anything funny except mom's fibro mialga issues. Oh and I hated it that I got the in-joke about the magician being top of the success chart.

What pisses me off though, why the fuck if her character is super-Jewish is her family super-WASP? Fucking breaks the already tenuous suspension of belief. I wonder if that was her idea or the producers to try to bag more viewers.

This show is Napoleon dynamite for girls who think are quirky

this is definitely not a girl show

>(((female))) """"""humor""""""

It's obvious that Miranda has some type of disability like aspergers/autism/FAS but it's played for laughs like "haha the untalented retard".

I want to fuck her

she looks like a fishmunk

Fuck yes, I really NEED to cum to this scene again

eating her little tits

that's the glasses

Watched the first episode.
Only likable person is her sister.

The Miranda character has a presence, she has odd body language and you never know what she is going to do. I get really turned on by girls eating and girls mugging and making odd faces, so as you can probably guess I'm very pleased with this showaroo

how old is Miranda supposed to be in this? she says "mom u said i went through puberty and i blossomed!" and her finger paints on the fridge say age 16. she's homeschooled so she must be under 18 b/c you can be college homeschooled

>can
*can't

I think she's genuinely supposed to be like 25 and living at home.

>judging a show by its trailer
lol

Anyway, I enjoyed it. A lot more depressing than I expected.
Keith was easily the best character.

It's like the female Napoleon Dynamite, love hoe they use wide lenses for her close-ups. She's hot.

the actor who plays Patrick is 27 and in love with her, but he still rides a bike so he may be pretending to be someone younger too. i hate when a show gives us such mystery about its main characters! also my fav character so far was the broadway actor guy who looked like brian blessed
the black guy was a close second

patrick is the physical embodiment of the feels guy

denial
self-hatred
4chun

Yeah he is good

Compilation of all clips of Miranda eating/chewing gum from the show FUCKING WHEN????

>this show is very mean spirited I just can't get into it. It's impossible to watch a show where the main character has exactly zero redeeming qualities and everyone puts up with her shit.

Any more shows like this?

Eastbound and Down

It's called the Sara Jay Effect

vice principles

So basically anything with Danny McBride

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Shameless

I like her nose

>ITSAP
>mean spirited

kek.

Man I really hate when people drop the shill card, but really dude?

Why is is hard to believe that people actually like a show that was recently released?
Just because you've automatically decided to hate it without watching doesn't mean that's the only opinion in existence.

>youtuber shit
>Good

Ok Sup Forums you've made it again

sometimes I wonder if newfags have any idea what qt3.14159 means. they use it so fucking wrong.

Honestly surprised no one has mentioned the mom and black dude interracial relationship yet

I don't know what I'm looking at but I don't like it. A no name unnattractive 40 something yr old is not enough for me to watch a show pleb.

Netflix can't compete with network TV sorry.

Not even their originals hold a candle to 95% of cable shows