/nba/ general - TURN OF THE TIDE edition

THURSDAY

Raptors @ Bucks, 7pm EST (TNT)
>TOR leads 3-2

Spurs @ Grizzlies, 9:30pm EST (TNT)
>SA leads 3-2

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/txhgoe2m
geek.com/culture/mcdonalds-happy-meals-will-come-with-mario-toys-for-a-limited-time-1697688/?source
youtube.com/watch?v=3E-VUA7BhSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both Chris Paul and Wall are better than Westbrook

>lecramps

someone make a proper thread

fuck this harry potter bullshit it's cringe AF

Wizards aren't cringe, Wizards are cool.

You know what's not cool?

Hawks.

yeah lets make the op cringey stale mario memes or door le stale mayymay insted

t. Shitlanta fan

>Celtics on their way to the finals
>Hawks about to give Paul millsap 200 mil or be forced to rebuild

Looks like the pressure was on them all along lmao

Isaiah getting swept in the finals would be fun to see

Imagine kawhi bring able to handcheck

would westshit be the worst player ever with handchecking! indeed he would lol! meanwhile currdawg would become even more dominate

>watching any series aside from Warriors-Spurs and Warriors/Spurs-Cavs

none of this early shit matters, bunch of garbage teams going to 7 fucking games for the right to get crushed in the next round

>first round
>seven games

has there been a dumber sports decision in the last 20 years?

Adam Silver

can't argue with trips, though if you claim to wish for the golden days of Stern, you're a fuckin' liar.

ROUND 2, DAMMIT

first and second rounds should be 5 games, conference finals and finals being 7

>2nd round
>five games

Okay now you're just a wacko, settle the fuck down.

RACKETS

2ND RAUND

YASSSSSSSS

I'm honestly pretty excited to see these games tomorrow. Bucks can win, Memphis has a chance.

>2nd round

>Memphis has a chance
To get rooked again

>rnh
>no real niggas to post with

HARDEN IS COMIN' FOR DA LAND

GET HYPE Y'ALL

Every series in the 2nd round will end in 5 games anyway. Let's face facts: there are 3, MAYBE 4 good teams in the NBA. The rest are shit and have no chance at winning the championship. The playoffs don't get interesting until the conference finals or finals anyway. Why drag out the early rounds?

>right handed
>wears watch on right hand
I hate this fag even more

anyone else always get the feeling that Curry's wife picks out his clothes for him?

The king has returned?

Why does draymond have a bulge ?

westbrook is out already you dummy

>wtf i love the cloppers now!

First round shouldn't exist, 2nd round should be 5 games. Only one team in the history of the NBA has won a title as the 5th or lower seed, and that was the Houston Rockets when the best team in the NBA was on break because the GOAT took a year and a half off to play baseball.

They're not gonna rook us

I just broke up with my gf. Hold me lads

Tfw you thought she was the one

Triangulated

this was me like 2 weeks ago and then I got back together with her because I'm a beta bitch

you'll be alright m8

This is what I am afraid of

>tfw my gf broke up with me but said she still loves me
>I had broken up with her before but we got back together right away
>I didn't feel much when she broke up with me, didn't even cry
>I kinda wanted to break up for a while
>if I had said please don't break up we can fix it we'd almost certainly still be together
>just said alright wish you had told me instead of being distant
>tfw miss her months later
Inb4 warning from faggot tyrannical shit heads

Is there anything more pathetic than racists who watch the NBA? That's like saying "I hate it when black men fuck my wife, but I still watch it anyway"

Ya dodged a bullet user. My dad use to tell me about his younger sister. She was a raging bitch when she got married and treated her husband like dogshit for about 8 years. She came home and found him with his brains blown out in their wedding bed after not being able to take her shit anymore.

If you felt nothing for her it's best to just go

Good call on leaving

I'm sure any relationship with her would end the same way but I can't help but miss her. She was really nice to me, too. We just didn't click. That story sounds like Kurt Cobain.

couldn't even find the thread with this stupid OP image desu

Wrong. Chris Paul is a shit and John Wall is still shook until proven otherwise

what part of the pimp game is this? lmao

also diamonds

>MUH BETHT REGULAR THEATHON
>MUH THRIBLE THOUBLES
the city of westat

what?

Is John wall elite?

John Wall is shite

>this one dude hating on Johnny Wally

>tfw l.d. tryout is tomorrow
>tfw haven't mastered all the tunes in the pamplet
>tfw 3 month period to wait to reapply

clyp.it/txhgoe2m

i hope clips-senpai likes police

>IT
>rondo
>cousins
>sacremento KANGZ

how SHOOK are the jazz gonna make the warriors

is the NBA gonna collapse in the next 10 years?

the new TV contract they have with ESPN seems kind of unsustainable in terms of it getting renewed... ESPN is straight firing people because they're not making enough money. who else is gonna give the NBA a retarded fat contract?

I know the effect of cord cutting is a little overstated but it's still taking people away from ESPN's subscriber base. NBA players aren't gonna wanna be paid less....this opens the door for some china league to pay players ridiculous salaries with stolen government monies

>couldn't find the thread

Hey everyone, look at this newfag dumbass who doesn't know how to use the catalogue.

>that flag
>catalogue

JOHN WALL HAS BEEN PUT ON SHOOK ALERT, I REPEAT JOHN WALL HAS BEEN PUT ON SHOOK ALERT

geek.com/culture/mcdonalds-happy-meals-will-come-with-mario-toys-for-a-limited-time-1697688/?source

>McDonald’s has wisely partnered with the world’s most famous game company to include Mario Toys inside of Happy Meals. Happy Meals purchased from now until May 22 will come with one of eight different Mario toys.

>These Mario toys look a lot like Amiibos. Though the toys do not have the same functionality of Amiibos, they do have “special functions.” For example, the transparent Mario can light up with different colors.

>Nintendo Switch consoles are still hard to find. Thankfully, McDonald’s is giving folks a chance to win the coveted Nintendo system along with a copy of the upcoming Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. To qualify, you have to buy something at a McDonald’s restaurant and then register that purchase with the company’s mobile app. This will provide customers with one entry in the sweepstakes. Happy Meal purchases will get folks two entries.

>Happy Meals are technically supposed to be for children but don’t be surprised if there is a sudden uptick in the number of adult purchasers. I’m not the biggest Nintendo fan out there, but even I kind of want some of these toys. I don’t see the harm in buying them even if you are an adult. Although if you can, bring your little cousin or a friend’s kid with you to the register, so you don’t have to suffer too much embarrassment.

am I really gonna have to get 8 happy meals? totally doable over the next month desu

being this new

undisputed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> first take

who do you guys have tonight?

for me, it's bucks and spurs

Is this happening in the UK too? I'd like to grab a shook souvenir to remind me of when the Wizzies choked a 2-0 lead against the Hawkies

Wrong

skip and shannon already have great chemistry. way better than kellerman and loud ass stephen A

Skip is retarded

>Skip is retarded

girl I'm dating is thicc and taller than me how /nba/-core is that

should I get a kelsey plum jersey?

>bring "little cousin" or "friends kid" along
>order a happy meal for them without their consent
>then proceed to steal their toy

Who the fuck wrote this?

god fuck this op is so reddit it pains to see

>tfw /nba/ isn't ready for a spurs celtics finals

You can go up to the counter and buy toys without the meal

Let's talk Houston vs Spurs.

Will Pop expose D'Antoni like he has all his career?
Will Rockets somehow meme their way to the WCF?
Will Kawhi average 35?

>Will Pop expose D'Antoni like he has all his career?

yes. d'antoni doesn't preach team defense and never has. jalen rose said as much when talking about the 07 suns team he was on. nobody on that team is going to be able to defend kawhi and beverly's "hustle" will be wasted

>Will Rockets somehow meme their way to the WCF?

absolutely not

>Will Kawhi average 35?

nah, probably something like 26-28

oh shit based rob "cornball brother" parker is on undisputed

>And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

>And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

durant wears the "I grew up with no dad and my mom is a welfare queen cumdumpster" expression really well

Imagine being in the Bulls locker room right now, realizing you just lost 3 games in a row without Rondo against a Manlet led Celtics team.

Put that into thought.

w2c hot black girls

goddamn

>yfw kawhi wins the DOPY and MVP

Told a girl I'm a lifelong rapties fan and she immediately started salivating for my dick.

Feels fucking good being a rapties fan

Daily reminder.

I'll have the babe sitting down in the middle, please.

we bout to play 2k
brutal sim step back j

tfw WCF is the real NBA finals

Americana is the only good album on there.

Ohhh look at me I listen to random ass music because I have so much taste ohhh look at me I'm posting the music I listen to on a place that has nothing to do with music because I wanna look cool

Saturday's games
>G7: Raptors vs. Bucks
>G7; spurs vs. grizzlies

so basically both series confirmed to go to 7 games? If the spurs and raptors close out tonight there will be no TV games to play on saturday, that means these series HAVE to go to 7 games or else the tv companies will get really mad and complain.

so yeah, basically the rig is in. You can always tell by the TV schedule

t. pleb

so how many games is it gonna take for the spurs to blow the rockets the fuck out? I'm calling a sweep tbqh

stephen A just got 100x more obnoxious without Skip to put him in his place. Now he thinks he's the alpha male and runs the show, basically half the time he's just yelling at max calling him an idiot and rambling nonsense.

honestly I feel like max could be a good sportstalker if he had someone easier to work off of. Meanwhile shannon and skip actually seem to like each other

You're a retard.

Cavs will beat Craptors in 5 games.

If you are a warriors fan you are a bandwagon cuck with no personality, taste, or sense of individuality.

Westbrook is the MVP. Want proof? There's a 20 minute compilation of 'Westbrooks historic NBA season.'

Clippers need to blow this awful team up.

Grizzlies need a big time free agent and they can keep this team going strong.

The thunder vs houston series was probably the worst 5 games of basketball ever played. Both teams playing sporadic and meme chucking every play. Not to mention james harden jumping into you/falling down on every play, he's actually the most disgusting player this game has ever seen.

Let us pray to lelbron that he can stop the memechuckers once again this year.

Are Skip and Shannon better than Skip and Stephen?

yeah, shannon is more insightful and isn't as loud as stephen A. stephen A bases all his arguments on being intimately familiar with the people he's talking about and just yells over people

He can get pretty loud at times, but he's definitely more fun to listen to than Stephen.
youtube.com/watch?v=3E-VUA7BhSI

so you think they'll just allow san antonio to sweep in 6 and show static on the tv screen come saturday?

reminder that this was a #1 pick

You're are so retarded lmao