Be sensible about the whole "deport 11 million immigrants" thing. New York City has a population of 8.5 million...

Be sensible about the whole "deport 11 million immigrants" thing. New York City has a population of 8.5 million. There is no way you could organize the manpower and logistics to clear out a population that's larger than the most populous city in the country.

Not to mention you would have massive riots that would cause the government to capitulate.

Are you saying its impossible to round up and transport 11 million people, goy?

>thinks deporting requires manpower
>forgets we can just simply go after the ones that employ them.
>they leave on freewill.

You are fucking retarded. And probably a spic.

Are you denying the Holocaust?

kek, that's the ONE thing I expect you to be able to pull off well, America. You got a lot of well-armed patriots and it's their time to shine.

>deporting illegals would cause a government capitulation
Dumbest thing I've read all week

Anything is possible

>Illegal commits crime or otherwise brings government attention to themselves
>They get deported at this point
Simple

>le jew meme

Hitler had the Nuremberg laws that stripped Jews of all their rights and ability to see legal redress. Are you going to suspend the Constitution and all precedents to do this?

holy shit why didnt i think of this

Illegals arent covered by the consitution

>holocaust killed over 6 gorrillion jewish people
>Trump cannot transport 11 million people
are the goyim cathcing on?

>There is no way you could organize the manpower and logistics to clear out a population that's larger than the most populous city in the country.

Loser. Of course it can be done. Drop the kid gloves and use trains of cattle wagons.

K how's this - execute them where you find them

relax. no one is going to "deport 11 million immigrants."

The 22 million ILLEGAL immigrants on the other hand are fucking gone

Yes they are. The 14th Amendment gives anyone inside the borders of the United States constitutional protections. That's regardless of citizenship. The state can't decide to torture foreigners because "the Eighth Amendment doesn't apply to you, sorry"

The US Constitution does not apply to foreign citizens. Technically, by our laws alone, only US citizens are human.

Operation wetback back back in 1954

Oh, so then why do we deport people anyways?

We deport people all the fucking time

It will be cheaper and logistically simpler to annex Mexico and integrate it into the United States as a group of Territories, pending their ability to meet the requirements of Statehood.

We should probably include Guatemala in the annexation while we're at it.

Just keep spending about the same amount of money we're already spending on humanitarian and infrastructure and schools in those countries, except now it's an investment in the United States and we get a return on our money instead of pissing it down a shithole.

Why are you denying the Holocaust?

Congratulations. This is the dumbest post I've ever read.

Deportation =/= torture

/thread

We deport people after putting them through the legal process. Putting eleven million people through the process would bring the legal system screeching to a halt.

the plan is to have them self deport when they cannot get a job and cannot attain any benefits... after that it would be stop/frisk ... "papers please"... once the demonstrations start it'll be much easier to surround and entrap.

it is a national priority to remove them... it is the greatest threat we have ever faced.

We didnt in operation wetback

Jail them or fine them if found guilty. There should be some kind of grace period. Most of them would rather self-deport.

This

Then alter the legal system. It's easy. Any person who's illegally in the country shall be deported to their country of origin in the most expedient manner possible, without regards for family or living expenses. If a country of origin cannot be determined, then they will be deported to a country determined by the officer in charge of the specific case, with various comical countries like Somalia being encouraged.
>B-but muh ethics and muh feels
Shouldn't have broken the law, this is the punishment for it.

Why are you /threading a question?

i could only think this would work if the mexican nationals were completely removed from the land through a combination of genocide, refugee migration south, forced relocation, and enslavement... at which point white settlements could be started fresh. it would work, it'd be difficult, but i can see the benefits of what you describe.

If you have roaches, you don't take a tweezer and remove the roaches from your home one by one. You clean your house, lay poison/traps, and get rid of their food supply.

You don't need to deport 11 million spics, you just need to make America a shit place for them to live. Take away their welfare and sanctuary cities and they'll deport themselves.

The law is much more complicated than illegals are/are not protected by the Constitution.

Top kekkles

holy fuck I am saving that one

fucking retards I swear to God. Bill Clinton deported 12 millions. What now huh?

We already deport a lot of people from the US. We used to deport more of them and we can do it again. Remember also that the present level of deportation isn't making a dent because the border is so poorly enforced. This is going to end.

It doesn't have to happen all at once. If we're smart about this an incentive system will be set up under which illegals who get on records and self-deport earn favor for new work visas.

If Mexico plays it smart with the wall, a lot of Mexicans living in the US will head home for the chance to work on it. If the opportunities are good enough, Mexicans who are in the US legally, would opt for some kind of a swap where they leave so the families of anchor babies can stay until the babies finish grade school. Some of these people can be allowed to stay, and trusted to leave when their time is up, if their wages are withheld into a pension to be paid upon their departure. Again, compliance can be enhanced through opportunity. For example, anchor babies who leave voluntarily could be guaranteed they won't be stripped of their citizenship. Attach this provision to an amendment to the Constitution, and while that amendment makes its way to ratification anchored families will press upon those children, now approaching adulthood, to leave the US so that the family can participate in wall-related jobs programs in Mexico, preserve their ability to work legally in the US, and avoid the child losing citizenship when the amendment becomes law.

That or we'll blunder through it and fuck everything up. But the point is we don't have to if we're creative and reasonable about it. Remember that Trump isn't quite the bastard we here often wish he could be. I think this is going to be an orderly, bloodless operation and an exciting, prosperous era for both countries.

more like le rmt face

Tell that to the Japanese Americans during WW2