>At dinner, family is talking about internet
>Eventually my dad says he should check my internet history
>I laughed it off, assumed he was joking
>Later on my mom barges into my room, demanding to see my history
>Ohfuck.jpeg
>She sees YouTube links and shit
>Eventually sees some strange looking Link's
>They were Danbooru links, whitch are like "tag, tag, longer tag, etc..."
>Mom asks "is that an inappropriate site?
>I just say yes
>She leaves telling me to never go to those sites

I started to delete my history each time I finish fapping, even now when I have a laptop to myself

Do you have a neckbeard?

They did nothing? No punishment?

Not at the time, but right now I have some chin hair that nobody can call a beard

Surprisingly no

How long ago was this? Are you still a robot?

This was back in 2012

How are you making success out of your life, user?

Answer my other question you bug eyed posting retard

Are you even on this sexy devil's level?

Bet you poorfags had a watch like this? ;)
Working class people should an hero ;))
Fuck off casio and timex fags ;)

Are you mentally handicapped?

You, the parasite, are just jealous ;))
Kill yourself ;)

I know this is bait, but I gotta a job and have paid for everything my self. I'm no nigger

You cry ooga booga in your sleep ;)
You bite anyway.

guess what nig nog i'm cooler
i have the mvmt black rose leather edition

See the parasite scramble at his desire for wealth ;))
Scramble some more ;)

I bet those are cheap knockoffs you find in the flea market. And lol, no knuckles

im a beta kissless virgin like you
my parents and brother knows that im fapping to hentai all the time. i even got cougth one time.
they dont give a damn.
mfw

Obesity is the ultimate sign of wealth, lowly faggot parasite ;))
You will never learn, skinny twig parasite ;)

Why would they? They know there is no hope for you, you sorry sperg

Ye im hopeless. But its okay, not all of us are meant to have kids and family right? Im more into anime/hentai and games

I have 1000s of images saved to my phone including loli, zoo and creepshots. I've gotta safeguard my shit hard.

>call ppl parasites
>leech off parents' money
The irony

You are born a parasite ;)
There is nothing you can say or do that will change that ;))
Economic Darwinism made me a man ;)

haha 230 and proud of it. also, obesity means that you're severely unhealthy and should hopefully die soon.

Good ;))
Then I won't have to share this world with you shit-watch wearing parasitic faggots ;)
I bet you wish you had a room like mine ;)

No, It made you another generic whiny faggot that only other degenerate faggots like because you "have money" (it's you're parents/bar mitzvah's) also, seriously, you're knuckles look like they would weigh 50 pounds along. seriously, kill yourself. it will only do mcdonald's job faster.

>I started to delete my history each time I finish fapping, even now when I have a laptop to myself

Incognito mode

My room literally looks almost identical too yours, and i'm surprised that you even have a fucking fish tank and take care of them, because you clearly don't know what is good for your own mental health.

We are homo superior, I think you, the poor, brainlet, sperg parasite are the degenerate ;)
Those are 50 pounds that would crush you into the ground as you slave away, poor working class faggot, to make my watch ;)

ALSO, something like this would take maybe only 200 dollars to do. everything in there looks cheap af. also your headphones are shit, here's a pic of what I use.

I don't take care of them ;)
I have a housekeeper ;))

200 dollars out of my millions ;))
200 dollars you probably will never have spare ;)

No, those 50 pounds would weigh the fuck down your arm so while you lunge at me I could shoot you with my glock quicker. Plus, working is better because I do what I love with the people I like to be around with. you're kinda like Apple: you were cute at first but now nobody likes you because you leach off your money and power.

MONEY DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER
IT IS THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A DOUCHE BAG THAT NOBODY LIKES THAT DOES MATTER IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A CUNT TO THIS WEBSITE MANY PEOPLE HELPED TO CREATE. YOU ARE THE SCUM OF Sup Forums, NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU OWN, SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE FUCKING TOXIC.

YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE THE REASON THIS WORLD HAS PROBLEMS. YOU LEACH OFF THE ONES THAT SOLVE THEM.

A housekeeper that you probably rape while laughing threatening to take away her job if she tells anyone.

>being this triggered

are you that same faggot

no but I'm enjoying the show.

well than you should know by now that nobody should like them.
also how are my arguing skills? thinking about getting a job in the field... I like doing it, so that would be cool.

You're kinda like every nigger on the planet ;))
Ooga booga you say, gib money to me ooga booga ;))
Those 50 pounds will be lifted by my wealth, and then my metaphorical wealth (my obesity) will crush your pathetic working class dick into thr ground. ;)

id say they were good if you were arguing about something not so autistic

because money can get you everywhere.
wrong.
It can't get you to being a good person. and, what could you do to me without breaking the law?
nothing. no criminal record, never did drugs, perfection.
and for maybe the last fucking time,
I DONT NEED MONEY.
and still, money can sure as hell lift your ego.

Thank you. glad to actually hear something constructive for once...