So according to this Switzerland has zero kebab risk. Would it actually be safe for me to live in Zurich for a while...

So according to this Switzerland has zero kebab risk. Would it actually be safe for me to live in Zurich for a while? I think Sup Forums would know more about this than I would.

We have half a million mudslimes here, mostly Albanians, Bosnians and Turks.
What makes Americans think that the richest country in Europe hasnt been flooded by the immigrant wave?

Zurich has a lot of shitskins just like Geneva.
There is muslim in every big-medium european city, if you want to be safe go in the countryside.

Yes but your Muslims can't own guns and you can, or did the lefties change that?

anyone here can own a gun

besides that it doesnt matter what law says, see france..

Why do the richest countries open up their anuses to cultural enrichment so easily?

>Implying gypsies wouldn't steal their bombs for copper and beat the shit out of them for being arab

No there's not, it's been years since i've seen my last mudslime in bucharest and i suspect the one I saw was a random tourist

Is it not as nice in Switzerland as people think?

>oh look, it must be Sup Forums time

the richer you are the more they want you, medpack...
Hence why poor countries tend to be more xenofobic (Not saying it like it's a bad thing) and with less sandmonkeys..

Partly we're too poor for gibsmedats
Partly we're too racist for gibsmedats anyway

Zurich is a shithole
>pic related just taken outside of my shed.

When I go through my city I so tons of Africans and Arabs. We better start building those cucksheds soon.

What do you mean, my indebted friend?

>So according to this Switzerland has zero kebab risk.
They're probably operating under the assumption that "Muslims are just angry over Western intervention in the Middle-East, so since Switzerland is neutral and dindu nuffin, the Muslims have no reason to hate them and are perfectly willing to tolerate Swiss society."

Doesn't Switzerland have some list where people from certain countries aren't allowed to buy guns? I mean, they're still going to be able to get their guns illegally, but still.

The Swiss think they're some cool guys, so proud of their muh liberté, egalité, fraternité, and their democracy. Meanwhile the only reason they've survived so far is because they're literal dwarfs living in the mountains, mindig their own business.
And they're only relevant today because of the Jewish money from WW2.
Don't go there, they'll fall to the shitskins just like any other Western country pretty soon.

Care este super-moschee din București, mi amigo Radu?
Payed by Mustafa Erdogan himself.

We're not "xenophobic" because we're poor.
We're "xenophobic" because we are luckily so called periphery states of the West, therefore we haven't picked up so much degeneracy, and we just freed ourselves of foreign invaders 26 years ago.
We don't want some filthy scum to tell us what to do again. Especially since the filthy scum are shitskins this time. Also those faggots in the West didn't have to fight with the Muslims during much of the Early Modern Ages like us.
They had too much conform, peace, and plageuing degenerate ideas recently.

>their muh liberté, egalité, fraternité

When we banned burkas we had a chippening.
When Swiss banned minarets, they only get angry white people bashing them for not being submissive.

>hungarian intellectuals

you'll be fine anywhere in europe as long as you don't go to non white inhabited areas

we have mudskinned goatfuckers in our ghettos just like you have niggers

yup, no balkans and african countries or anyplace thats a war zone/terrorist hell hole can get a weapon.

EVER.

thats the law

>burger currently working in switzerland

the only thing you have to worry about in zurich is your wallet.

FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!!!!

literally you better have a good job or a fuckton of savings to even survive there.

regarding that swiss village refusing refugees...
>as long as you collect enough signatures you can hold a referendum on ANYTHING at any level of government.

most places that house large refugee centers are within walking distance of a neighbouring country's border. if you dont want to stay or your asylum request is turned down, the swiss *wink wink*nudge nudge give you a 50 and point you to the border and say GTFO and dont come back.

referendums don't have accusations of vote rigging because if it came out there was any rigging there would be lots of guys hanging around with SIG 550s "going to the range"

fun fact
>mail in ballots are normal here. swiss were a bit confused why the austrians were so butthurt regarding mail in ballots.

>be traveling through inner german-switzerland yesterday.
>sunday is the day that everyone doing military service heads back to barracks
>never seen so many guys with assault rifles hanging around train stations, riding the trains, kissing gfs, etc in my life!!!
>train conductor trades stories from his service time with them
>no one bats an eye
>brit colleague flips his shit
>openly mock him
>swiss evesdropping, snickering at him

picture is of an older guy going off to do his rifle re-qualifications.
>took it last week
>tram 11 heading to Basel SBB (central train station)

feels great to be here senpai

the FUCK!
how did it post sideways?!?
jesus christ

switzerland is indeed pretty nice but bring plenty of cash. zürich is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

>Swiss
>Liberté, egalité, fraternité

Please tell me you're joking.

>Terrorism risk map
>Portugal is cut out
Every fucking time

shit that sounds cool

Stop lying about Switzerland.
It's a poor islamic shithole full of niggers and it's run by communists.
Also we're fucking full.