What does Sup Forums do whilst listening to music?

what does Sup Forums do whilst listening to music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcSm0ShU8Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Masterbate

Fuck around on the internet. What else? lol.

Read lyrics / study

Fuck around on the internet or DM in CSGO.

Minesweeper

Work

>dark room, so I can't look at anything, but the sound of music
>light up my blunt
>headphones on

I like to pay attention to what I listen to. I'm not a pleb like

can you imagine how annoying it would be to know the girl in that pic
set off my "obsessed with self image" radar right away

Run
Walk
Read
Workout

I can't listening to music while high
for some reason I can't seem to follow the rythms

damn who that chick
i would smoke with cigarettes while cal tjader is playing in background and proceed to lick taht sweet pusy of hers while jerking off

Listen to music.

a moon shaped pool

are you high as fuck or pakistani

I either read the lyrics (or read in general), clean up (simple shit like vacuuming, dishes, laundry), or cook food. Usually if I wake up early and have everything in order I can make a great breakfast while listening to a new album and finish it in the car on the way to work

Do some work/read lyrics/work on my handwritting/shitpost on mu if i have time/drugs.
I need a woman in my life..:^(

masturbate

Seriously stop using a name on an anonymous board attention whore,we already know you have music for 85 days straight in your hard disk,what else is there?

youtube.com/watch?v=AcSm0ShU8Y8
I would befriend you

No

study/commute/be lazy on the internet

Horchata now i will always remember that you lurk here.I want you to keep in mind that I will always love you and never forget about you,even though i won't be able to recognise you in the vast crowd of anons.We will both know that we are somewhere in there,let's allow to this small lie turn into a fact and bring salvation to our lonely souls.

Yours sincerely,
user.

Fart and cum

Fpbp

came here to post this, fpbp

Uh, listen to the music? What the fuck else would I do? Are there seriously this many passive listeners on Sup Forums? Jesus christ. Good music requires your full attention.

Walk several miles

I fuck my smoking hot gf

Do you like set her on fire and fuck her?

ya i love to set fire to her pubes and let it out with my jizz whilst blasting harsh noise music

nice

i have a few standard scenarios i have created which involve myself as the performer and/or writer of the song i am currently listening to. in these scenarios i interact with other people, usually famous people, and gain their admiration for being so talented

shove a baby carrot in my asshole

>when a cute girl smokes

Read news articles
Browse the chans
Catch up on the few blogs I follow
Catalogue the music I've recently downloaded
Download more music
Watch dota streams
Make dumb photoshops
Tinker with my fantasy football team

Isn't listening to music already doing something? I don't understand the question.

Is that a fucking black and mild

both

Smoke weed
Play overwatch