What's a computer?

What's a computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFCOt6wbm80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't stand this commercial at all

a mechanical machine that's able to do math

It's okay, it was a girl asking, so, it makes sense.

Yea fuck apple

Idiotic commercial. What does it even mean, that the kid is too stupid to know what a computer is and that it's in her hands? Or that the ipad is basically a toy and not useful enough to be considered a typical conputer

fuckin dyke bitch pisses me off

Envisaged to free up time for more creative pursuits.

Well that went wrong ....

Something that real men on Sup Forums use...., unlike those sissy devices that phonefags use.

The machine they use to write the code for all those gay mobile games you play

The thing is it's a really good commercial.... Until the moment she says that.

That's a girl?

It's a boy...., which is even more disturbing, tbh.

its where you actually get things done

nah, lgbtqaisis

seriously this.
the phonefags on Sup Forums must be shamed & shunned.

no fucking way

Is it a good thing or a bad thing I've never seen it?

I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin!

Watch the actual whole commercial.
It's a boy.
A somewhat faggy boy...., but a boy nonetheless.

I'm guessing you don't watch tv and have ad-blockers installed, which are good things

Still would tho

>What's a computer?

HELP COMPUTAH

Come at me bitch

My mom put a couple games on it

its the thing that she thought was a computer, apple. because it's a computer.

ive seen the commercial 20+ times because I watch hulu with ads. How do you know it is a boy? I am certain it is a girl, albeit aggressively portrayed as androgynous

a cool Pokémon

The song is listenable and has a nostalgic vibe to it. I don't understand how almost every commercial has an interracial couple in it or like this kid whose mixed. Yes the white race is being bred out.

someone should stick it up his/her pooper and report the results

eat y'self fitter
youtube.com/watch?v=yFCOt6wbm80

Sup Forums makes good memes of this putting browns logo on her face and saying whats a win? and shit like that

A meme machine designed to browse the many realms of Sup Forums.

This commercial was 100% pure millennial

50 yr old lookin lesbian 12 yr old hanging out in a tree on her $900 ipad

whats a computer?
triggered

cute tho. cum all over his/her glasses

>what's a computer
Oh, so she's supposed to be an uneducated moron? Not cool, apple. Not cool.

New queen of Sup Forums A lil' godess

Pretentious as fuck....

I got an iPad...im so fucking cool.

Apple has become shit.
Notice this the next time you go on Apples website....there are no white males at all in any of their advertising.

i've said it already before
the child (boy/girl whatever)is a portrayal of what you will feel like using the device (computer or not). hate it all you want its product marketing and it appeals directly to the target consumer. just like Mr. Chevy scruffy beard, hulling cow feed up the mountain trail, he might ask, "what's a V6?"

I don't think it's that anons don't understand where they were coming from, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

>multi-billion dollar corporation
>disables comments

I can't wait to see Apple go down in flames

You're a straight white male!!!!

Comically Imgur posted a similar image and the reaction seems to be universal - this ad with proto-Barb is widely despised, out of date, oddly punchable and cringe inducing all in a rapid fire.

I wonder if they made the ad to trigger the PC Master Race. Mission accomplished.

Apple pie?

I just checked. There is a kinda manly, white arm in there. That's about it.

com·put·er
kəmˈpyo͞odər
noun
an electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program.

that fucking shnoz tho

I agree with you apple is shit, but, what does no white males have to do with anything? There's plenty of white males everywhere else, why do you care about this unimportant and probably inaccurate mention of its omission?

You got an agenda bro?

We all know that, dipshit. Doesn't change the fact that it's fucking stupid.

YES I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

>propaganda factories churn out ads with 90-99% coloureds/cunts/fags in all advertising
>"lol but they'res wypipo errywher else doe xD"
It's like they're TRYING to make every white man incredibly racist and priming them for a genocidal rage outburst

INSULTINGLY stupid. It would be easy to ignore this commercial if it wasn't such pretentious claptrap.

"STFO YOU STUPID HALF NIGGER WHORE, I HOPE YOU GET GANGRAPED BY A PACK OF WILD NIGGERS"

........ok just the fact that you care shows you're a bitter husk of a person. Can you make your way back to reality where normal people don't give a flying fuck about this? "oh there's black, white, asian, green, purple, gay people, muh triggers I see no white men, I'm a sensitive jackass who has to care about nonsense garbage, rabble rabble rabble"

You sound like a dipshit, the rest of us don't care. You shouldn't either. Besides you're pissing into the wind, do you expect apple corporate to be filled with NRA ex-marines?

>it's OK for women and minorities to complain about a lack of diversity, but white males aren't allowed
Keep spouting this bratty bullshit, user. You're really not doing your side any favors. Because, you know what, it's responses like that that create more "alt righters".

>normal people don't give a flying fuck
They're starting to

Diversity is fine. My side? I'm a white male and I'm over-represented. "Alt righters" can suck as many black dicks as they are afraid of, because I celebrated when we got a black president, I voted for a woman for president, and I don't give a fuck whether the president is a technicolor chrome space lizard with a dick and a vagina if they can do the goddamn job right. Too many people care about retarded nonsense today, fuck your triggers, fuck your diversity bitching, and fuck your stupid petty "sides". We're all people, why don't you treat all races colors and types of people the same and see if maybe your bitter bullshit stops giving you cancer.
/drops mic