Father of Sup Forums -- Dr. Michael Scheuer

All these people worship a faggot "stephan," no one listens to this man:
> Former head of bin laden unit
> married to woman who was basis for "zero dark thirty"
>Names the Jew
> Was going to be Ron Paul's Sec. of State
>Supports Trumps, rips the EU...every Sup Forums view, he has and states publicly, and he's respectable

How does this only have 500 views?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkpawYrGNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IMOtC9zGQHI
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXaHbJhKWLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dr. Scheuer names the Jew in congressional hearing:
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

(holy shit...in this video he names Romney and Mccain for being "afraid to go after a black.")

Guy is full of shit CIA spokesperson promoting the lie.

Jews attacked USA not binladen.

this
vote lambwright

You fucking delusional retards...if a man goes before the congress and names the Jew to their face (it's on tape), what would he be hiding?

The Jews already have him on their "hate lists." What's his reason to lie? To please the Jews?

Michael Scheuer is fucking awesome. His finest moment is still probably taking down Bill Maher on Israel.

(he has also said, btw, the Israelis almost certainly knew about 9/11 in advance)

>Michael Scheuer is fucking awesome
He just gets better as he gets older. My fav movement was when he told CNN bimbos "you're carrying the water for Mr. Obama" or he said to CNN "Fareed Zakaria knows as much about the Middle East as my chair: "

youtube.com/watch?v=IMOtC9zGQHI

Top notch lad. He definitely says some things that others are straight out afraid to say.

>abolish electoral college
So, he wants Dems to win all Presidential elections from now on forever? Does he not understand we're a representative republic?

I don't like the host of the radio show he calls into these days, but last time they put him on CNN he said "Israel is a cancer on the United States" so no MSM will have him on again.

everything he has predicted in past 15 years has come true.

>Scheuer

>Scheuer
Germanic name. He's a Catholic from upstate NY, talks about going to his Church (and how awful the pope is) all the time.

Alright user, I'll have a listen, but you have to understand you're shilling hard for a Jewy name being the father of Sup Forums, the shitposting litmus test is a requirement, but you seem genuine.

I can swear to you on anything I hold holy, he's the most anti-Jewish person in the "mainstream" since the 1940s.

He's lost jobs over it, lost book revenues, he's the last moral person left in the US.

The first few minutes have impressed me, have a bump user-kun

He's awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

Jews are called berg, stein and whatnot
Scheuer doesn't sound Jewish

>german
>catholic
>hates the pope
>hates jews

My entire extended family right there.

The fucking jews man

Where is George Lincoln Rockwell when you need him?

After watching the first vid, I'll give you another bump with some rare HollyJew redpill.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXaHbJhKWLc

You have much to learn lad

can only bump once per IP. "Scheuer" is not really a Jew name, though the bard probably looks strange if you aren't used to academic types who had it before the nu-male beard thing began.

*beard

could watch his videos for hours.

Because its reuploads most likely.
If anyone finds the amazon talk he held post it please thats the most interesting one where he details to amazon how they could monopolize the intelligence industry if they grew a pair.

I very much doubt the Jew who owns amazon would ever have him speak to them user.