Why did the doc stream that shit?

why did the doc stream that shit?

Idk man, I miss the 2x

some thot probably said she'd go public with the affair so he just admitted it to avoid it? blackmail b o i s

Yea, yall think his stream career will take a hit from this?

probably some whore at like twitchcon or some shit, whores throw their pussies at some streamers, i bet they wanted to taste the 2 time

Fucked leech with wife and kids, cries on stream, asslickers cry with him, ;-;

To confirm his title as the two time cheating champ.

The two time!! the 2 women at once.

Speed, Momentum, Divorce.

DrDisrespectingMyWife

>fucked titty streamer
>will probably let it slip up on stream
>decides to pull a kushner
>leaks it before the other person can and claims theyre being a good transparent person

I have no confirmation for this but like why else would he?

It's funny how the titty streamer he fucked acts like nothing. Cuck husband too.

wait, do you know who the bitch was? i aint heard nothing about who it was.

They we're talking and following each other. The day Doc broke the news they both unfollowed each other.

blackmail or his wife made him do it so everyone would see he's actually a scumbag

she looks like shit, what the fuck.

anyone got pics of his wife?

Which twitch slut did he bang? also his wife is going to leave him, lose half his shit and maybe his child

she's srsly leaving?

Craysounds

D OMEGALUL C

some say he fucked 4 girls and some say this thot Cray

an ole wingsofredemption meme nioce

He banged boogie2988 ex wife, he was the guy who made the girl leave boogie.
Dr is the best.

What a fucking plot twist that would be. I think the meme is that boogies ex wife is fucking a black guy now though

Dr is so based that he cucked the black guy.
The black guy got pissed and tried to fuck with his life but since he liked Doc stream he proposed something stupid like that.

A few reasons

1) One of the women threatened to expose him (it seems like his wife already knew, so this is more an exposure of his private life to the internet)

2)He expects the changes to be significant enough to affect how he works, and this will preempt any issues with people bitching about him not working as much and leaving. It tightens his fanbase to limit the losses he'd have if he just went dark a while.

3) Enough people knew about it that it'd get out somehow, purposefully or not, and he figured he may as well be the one.

I don't think it was one of those "get out ahead of it" things because it isn't rape or harassment, just infidelity. The only person that concerns is his wife.