Ask a guy who grew up in up in South Central LA during the crack epidemic anything

Ask a guy who grew up in up in South Central LA during the crack epidemic anything.

I'm 44 now and I guarantee you faggots I've seen shit, been through shit, and done shit that you punk ass pussies would've fainted at instant sight. Try me bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBV38QlmayU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying south central LA no longer has a crack epidemic

Did you smoke crack?

Also checked

Ask a guy who grew up in up in South Central LA during the crack epidemic anything.

I'm 44 now and I guarantee you faggots I've seen shit, been through shit, and done shit that you punk ass pussies would've fainted at instant sight. Try me bitches.

How is your father doing these days?

No, but I've seen families break because of it.

I've seen mothers begging to suck their sons dick for crack (Sons are dealing) and I've seen fathers get beat to death by their own sons because he wouldn't allow them to use the house as a den.

Never met him, the fuck you think?

Do I have to ask something specific or can you just start telling some stories? I mean if what you say is true, you should be able to keep the thread entertained. But if you insist, what's the most fucked up shit you ever saw?

Ever been in a fight? What for? What was the outcome?

>I've seen mothers begging to suck their sons dick for crack
Did the son accept the proposal?

I'm not buying it man. Where exactly in South Central did you grow up? I'm not asking for an address but just cross streets.

that being said, you'd probably still shit your pants if you had to go live in an actual warzone or any place rife with narco death squads and not a few dusty blocks in an exceptionally privileged country

Alright, I'll bite. What's your opinion on blacks? Would you describe yourself as racist?

Did you let the mom/s suck your dick? Was your mom good at it?

i smoked crak and i live in an average neighborhood in my country
am i badass?

dub dubs checked
how many dicks have you sucked at gunpoint?

youtube.com/watch?v=QBV38QlmayU

So you’re here to impress us with your nigger experiences? Neat. Well, I am impressed that you made it to 44. Life expectancy for city niggers is around 23. Way to go!

Are you a nigger?

Why am i the first in the thread to say the word 'nigger'?

How many times did you get ass raped?

The answer to modern liberalism is niggers.

did OP get shot in drive by? where he go

No need to try ya dude. Your race is obviously the first question.

If you were white, and not a pig, it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

I grew up in fucking Oakland during the crack epidemic. Scary shit, sure, but even then it only really killed nigs.

ooga booga, ooga ooga booga.... ooga? booga? lol booga! ooga booga.

A trio of nigg-noggery. (don't worry, he won't understand)

Congratulations on having lived in a 3rd world slum.

Humans prefer not living in filth though.

No, he beat her for asking.
He went to prison back in 93 for a home invasion. There he converted to Islam and he surprisingly went through a drastic change. He ended up going to a community college and transferring to a university. He ended up working for a big business on the East Coast.

He doesn't much to his family, feels guilty I suppose, but he sends them money. The mother surprisingly recovered, which is rare.

Anything.

>5288178▶
> (OP)
Seen a guy shot in the head at point blank range after standing up for himself at a house party. His girlfriend later fucked the guy that did it. She wasn't raped. She did it willingly.

No police report was ever filed.

Plenty, worst case I got stabbed and I'm missing a quarter of my right finger after some guy swung at me with a switchblade.

I survived the great bitcoin crash of 2013.

That whole, “proud of survivin’ the gangsta life” is old and tired. Did you get out? Go to school? Where are you now? “Man, I grew up in da progects in Compton yo.” I DON’T CARE NIGGER. There are rural whites that were abused by their fathers. “But Is black.” Fuck you.

Where bodies actually being found on Greenleaf with their fuckin heads cut off?

You seem to be ignoring my post. Tell me where you went to elementary and middle school. If you are really 44 the internet will not help you with this one.

he ignoring me too
dirty nigger

Hey man, nice dubs

Do you feel the place has moved on from the epidemic? Or donyou look around an see its still very much the same from when you were a kid?

Do you play Team Fortress 2?
What are your thoughts on pyro character?

Jordan Downs, where GRAPIN was born.
Watts and 99th

I'm surprised too. Not gonna lie, there is a problem of accepting responsibility within the black community. That I will address.

Not once, but I have seen guys degraded in prison. One guy was forced to drink his own piss after getting his ass pumped with a nut shake. One dude got beat to death by some guys from Crenshaw after fighting back, they were trying to rape him.

What's it like being so special and important?

WTF? Just blow some dudes head off and keep partying? These hoes aint loyal.

Why are blacks so violent?

Yeah, but ma reparashons cracker!

Ever think about moving???

Eh. Beet is retarded. Harmless.

He's never even been to South Central.

I dont remember asking you
Fucking Americunt fagget
go and eat some mcdonalds

More about the party

>I've seen shit, been through shit, and done shit that you punk ass pussies would've fainted at instant sight
Like what tough guy?

That's harsh dude, why do you say such mean things?

I do not have a college education. I work for a cousins company. Agricultural Development, I makin 45k a year. Not the best, but considering where I came from it's better than nothing.

Op is retarded for not moving.

He saw nigs nigging.

Aussies always seem so relaxed
But this guy looks mad

HEY NIGGER

HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED AT GUNPOINT?

you didnt live this long there without sucking some dirty nigger cock

Post pic of finger to prove you're not a faggot

Did Rap die with Tupac?

did you know that crack was invented by blacks, who sold cocaine to white doctors that wanted a quicker, easier way to ingest it?

watch "cocaine cowboys 3". it's pretty cool. it goes like an infomercial teaching you how to rise to the top of the dope game.

I don't understand why someone would go through living in a bad area :?

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Oh for Christ sakes... Lay off of the rap music Trevor!

How many chicano / cholos have you met in southern califas and how would you describe them through your experience

Yeah, he mad. We have other places here like In and Out that are much better than mcd, maybe he's just jealous

Ok. Good.

Guys try to rape each other in the hood?

Also the fuck is a nut shake?

House party during summer of 88 (A real fucked year if you ask me). Many people, some guy brought his girlfriend, he didn't know she was smoking crack. Some goon slaps his girlfriends ass, guy doesn't like it, starts talking shit, the goon pushes him, guy punches him, goon falls on his ass, gets mad and walks up to guy and shoots him in the dome with colt 45. Everyone freaked out, everyone ran out. A week later word was she ended up the guy that shot him for a couple keys. Police report was never filed, missing papers were set everywhere but no one said anything. Most likely the goons dumped his body in the LA river.

Oraleee vatoo

yeah ok
>goon slaps your girls ass what do you do
pasta nigger
/thread

Prison, my man.

Surprisingly they were cool. Many Chicano gangs actually had some niggas in them. Never had beef with him, but I did get in a fist fight with some guy from Tortilla flats, nothing bad came out of it.

It costs money to move.

No crack whore is worth a couple keys, man.

Still waiting for the stories I'm supposedly going to faint at.

Boring thread dipshit!!!

Op do you have any stories about white girls getting gangbanged by gang members??

No BLACKED thread up for you to go fap in, I guess?

OP I would really like you to answer my question about where you went to middle school and high school. I was in a fistfight almost every day in middle school after some nigger would come up behind me and rub grease from the shit they served at lunch onto my glasses (sometimes breaking them in the process). My mom couldn't afford to keep buying glasses. She also couldn't afford dental bills from when wild niggers would slam people's heads into drinking fountains while they were trying to drink water just for fun. I've been through the shit and I don't believe you have. What Elementary school and what middle school did you go to?

During the crack epidemic me and my friend used to go over to Detroit after the bars closed and we'd drive around all night.

We used to pick up crack head whores who would fuck both of us for $5.

A lot of times that $5 was canadian money so in actuallity the whore was sucking us both off for about $3.50

Many females from wealthy families were fucking hoodlums in exchange for drugs. Very common.
I don't know. Being a ghetto star isn't as shitty as people make it out to be. Good clothes, fucking pretty bitches on occasion, lot of weed, nice cars. But it ain't worth the paranoia and violence it comes with. It really is survival of the fittest when it comes down to it.

>about tree fiddy
I see what you did there.

you think you can just cherry pick the questions?
NIGGER ANSWER THEM ALL OR GET DEALT WITH

crack epidemic ?
i think you mean nigger epidemic.

For Elementary I went to Grape, which ain't surprising. Middle school i went to Markham. High school i went to Jordan, but I dropped out late sophmore year.

I was born and raised in beverly hills and ive never been down that far through LA. how bad is it?

Well shit... Sorry for being a dick. I'm whiter than sour cream and we had to live there because my Mom was a social worker.

It ain't what it used to thankfully. But still pretty shitty.
It's all good. Just being white isn't a guarantee that life will be easy though.

And i was born in USSR and went through 90s. You can go and fuck yourself i wont read your shit whiny stories

Your conditions were shittier yet you're still a bitch.

What's the most fucked up shit you ever did to get drugs?