Finding Dory being boycotted!

Jesus forbid, its CFL and Oreos all over again.

fb.com/PixarFindingDory

Boycotted because a lesbian couple is spotted in the movie for 2 seconds. Parents complaining they are sexualizng a film and demand they children don't need to see it. But was totally fine with the first movie while Dory being voiced by an openly gay Ellen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhJteYnoLBI
youtu.be/MKJA-VLpiCo?t=1m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=2o7V1f7lbk4
youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM
youtu.be/FEScDx4pJmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quads: noticed

Somebody should ask the Trump what his opinion is, then we'll all know what to think.

Pfffthahahahahaha

People care too much about movies and >muh chillunz

Since when are fish fucking gay?

Why would fish be gay if it meant not reproducing and undermining their species?

You saying you're some sort of gayfish? You like fishsticks, huh?

The couple aren't fish, they're people.

>Since when are fish fucking gay?
Since Kanye West.
youtube.com/watch?v=UhJteYnoLBI

Im no fag sympathizer, but who gives a shit?

lel, they put a human couple in there. Two women.

youtu.be/MKJA-VLpiCo?t=1m6s

First of all, the same could be said of the human race.

Secondly, it's not the fish in the movie that are gay, it's humans.

Thirdly, seahorses are a cucked species. The males carry the young.

Since a long ass time actually.
>Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions. A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place

So let them boycott it. Boycott it with them of you want.
Who cares? It's just a movie.

I mean.. clown fish are both sex.. so, isn't pol against all these mentally ill genders ?
Why not bash on the firs movie

Aesexual =/= Homosexual.

Omg then its okay if they're human because thats their right to carpet burn, you go girls!

America needs to accept these things

>Disney
Low IQ flashy garbage that will make your children stupid. They should barely be watching movies anyways

>Ellen Degeneris
A complete disgusting putrid degenerate.

>Homosexual agenda
Boycott it at all costs and at every fucking corner. The target boycott was great, and we need to keep going. These fag enabling fag pandering mega corporations need to learn that we don't just embrace sodomites with open arms like SJW liberals do. Beat the faggots back into the closet with our wallets.

>caring what other people do
>gay people don't exist

nigga just close your eyes lmao

sounds like a fake controversy to drive up media reporting and act as free advertising for the movie

How do they know they're a couple?

>look up clownfish
>"Only two anemonefish, a male and a female, in a group reproduce through external fertilization. Anemonefish are sequential hermaphrodites, meaning that they develop into males first, and when they mature, they become females. If the female anemonefish is removed from the group, such as by death, one of the largest and most dominant males will become a female. The remaining males will move up a rank in the hierarchy."

So Nemo's dad is his mom now right

When did I say gay people didn't exist.
Who am I?

So it's enouther cultural Marxist propaganda movie?

Great job, America.

Actually post what the "gay fish" were doing.

Jesus fucking Christ, does *everything* have to be interpreted as an allegory for the gays?

every thing was cool in movies before everything was...

youtube.com/watch?v=2o7V1f7lbk4

Amazing world of gumball does this shit all the time in a blatant way yet no one boycotts them... from slamming trump/making fun of his voters to literally saying being gay is ok. I don't mind the show but why did they choose this?

>boycotting Finding Dory

Finding Dory is the most innocent movie there is, how in the world can anyone even be mad at it?

Come on, Ghostbusters, what the FUCK were they thinking???

maybe just sensitive, just seems every new movie is loaded with message. white,black,asian,whatever

never seen dory lol

You use a blasphemy against Jesus but you care about gay stuff? Seems really weird, really only stuck up religious people should care about this stuff, if that is not you then you should just chill and enjoy the movie.

who fucking care christ, dumb ass redneck burgers
better not make the movie flop, i love me some disney flicks

What's the point of putting a lesbian couple in for 2 seconds?

Why can't they just be two female friends? Why sexualize everything?

bingo, so technically the 2 films contain transgender faggot bullshit in it, dumbass burgers should just stop watching Nemo

>Disney is low IQ flashing garbage
>Dem gay people in muh teevee!

leave the closet, faggot

If anything you shouldn't see this because it'll just encourage Pixar to keep making shitty sequels instead of the original ideas that made them great in the first place.

nigger, as much as i dont like faggots making out in my films, they were just walking their baby, why even care?

>But was totally fine with the first movie while Dory being voiced by an openly gay Ellen.
Because the dialogue doesn't push lesboism and doesn't remind the viewers that the VA is a lesbo.

Like it's fine to cast faggots, as long as they don't go promoting faggotry and demonize those who aren't faggots.

Solsbury Hill is such a good fucking song.

making animation is tough work, plus it have good nostalgia value

not saying Pixar is a saint of the cartoon world, Cars movies were fucking awful but they still have some good shits up now and then

i even cried a bit on the last Toy Story man, that last scene was really fucking good

yeah the toy stories were good, that didn't offend anybody, did it?

Keep dem dere gays up out my Di'ney movies. Ain't sittin' right with me-not one god damn bit.

God damn fags tryin' ta fuck up ever'thing.

So where're the couple?

Is that how we talk when we hang our rebel flags yall? toucha

who cares, that shits gave me a nasty case of feels, still cant watch it again
dam son, nice pepe

How is that transgender faggot shit? An animal physically changing its sex to the point it can reproduce is not equal to a dude putting on a dress and lopping his dick off with a meat cleaver. It's actual science not faggots

I'm just posting what they are bitching about. They are bitching about the two women pushing a stroller. Auto a couple- thus boycotting.

I like when they were holding hands heading for the incinerator. right in the old feels.

shitty metaphor but point still stand senpai, you really think any redneck would make that connection?
plus i just couldnt care less about transfags, fucking disgusting
>tfw you will never have friends to hold hand with when approaching your death

Must be one dem nigger boys huh?

get on! Get on now! ....Git!!!!

*mumbles*

G'damn niggers 'n fags fuckin' up this god give'n land...

youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM

Oh boy, I haven't heard that one since 8th grade

Voice acting doesn't convey that to the children you stupid fuck

They just see a talking fish

Normalizing homosexuality is what people are upset about

>fish sexuality is relevant
>children's fictions use realistic animal behavior
Yea I can't wait to a sea turtle get ripped apart by a tiger shark in a Disney movie

Or thousands of fish spawning in the same area, killing a large number of them
youtu.be/FEScDx4pJmY

You mean Ellen Degenerate?