Step aside, motherfuckers. I'll take the nostalgia from here

Step aside, motherfuckers. I'll take the nostalgia from here.

I always saved the little balls for the end and drank them in one nasty backwash gulp

This guy from that Tom Hanks movie.

They tasted like soap, my buddy used to drink them all the time. I think he did it to be cool. Thanx for the mems

Top smells: Blueberry, Cherry
Worst smell: Licorice

I can remember the smell of slightly burning plastic

dat lego cleavage

I loved the licorice ones, and when I was in school I had a collection of only those because I kept stealing them from teachers and no one cared

Lost

Kek what are the odds?

Nice I forgot about these

I remember watching that show on the half static canadian channel that would sometimes come in through the roof antenna

That would be nostalgia if it wasn't for the recent Geico commercial.

I loved these sets, but the arm joints blew ass and the "good guys" always had better sets.

this is true
the space police sets were my favorite

Aren't they still available in Canada?

I watch an episode at least once a week.

Not nostalgia. Scholastic's entire yearly budget depends on selling Eric Carle books.

YES!
these were the sets though, that were my favorite, the MTRON sets, they were the bad guys to the space police

Lost

I thought Blacktron was the counterpart to Space Police...

Nonetheless.... I wish they'd redo/update a lot of older sets. The space sets were the best.

I have all of these sets in a wardrobe at my folks place, all in good condition too..

Easiest way to beat this game was to punch the first guy until he fell, but didn't die, then continue to repeat the process until you leveled up to the best moves.

At least you know it's liquorice, some of those fragrances, who tf knows whats in them

Have you beat it?

Hell yeah. I have that big base. I got it for Christmas one year and flipped.

Nice dude. A space police guy was one of my first lego sets. I got pissed because I kept all of the instructions together, but I somehow lost the instructions for my first space police set. Come to think of it, I could probably dig it out of my dad's attic and find the instructions online somewhere. I bet that would be a good feel.

Does it hurt to chew it? lmao

Think kids still read that

hell yeah man dig them shits out for all the feels, you can order all them parts!

Kek

Double Dragon? Yeah, like 25+ years ago.

I can remember taking it apart and burning my fingers on the tray

Damn bro that's impressive. I could get to the last level but never beat it.

i got this from a yardsale used when i was a kid and it actually had every piece

holy fuck. i exited this tab, and immediately after, i was like, "wait, was that metal warriors?" so fucking good

'Member when LucasArts made good games?

i have this still

Fuck I have this one too.

kik and this one.

Those were Extreme Dinosaurs not TMNT.

loved that game

Nice

Taking you all back to moms house with them red rose circus figures.

anyone here used to use pimprig forums?

so much oldfag autism in these pics