Gunna try eating my own cum tonight. Any tips?

Gunna try eating my own cum tonight. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do it.

Why not?

Do It Faggot

I will. Already dead set. I'm edging right now. I'm gunna get the most I can if I'm gunna do it

add a pinch of black pepper. spread on a cracker

Not worth it, user.

It sounds like a great idea until the second you nut. Then it’s just a gross chore...

Got no crackers or I would lol. I would have posted pics and all

That's what's been happening but I'm committed to doing it

Yea, don't be a faggot

brush your teeth \ use some strong minty mouthwash first

sorta like with brushing before orange juice, the flavors that stand out are very different. I find it to be much, much more pleasant

if you're into it its really fun until you realize your nut tastes like shit cause you aint eating right

Post pic with time stamp

I'm drunk and want to be a faggot

I'm a pretty healthy dude

How do I add time stamp?

Then it'll taste fine, just lick it up you slut

Eat and cringe.

have you had lots of liquid throughout the day today? your level of hydration can effect the thickness of the cum. Until you get use to it, ropey\thick cum CAN be less fun, of course, it also can be more fun depending on your tastes

Mm yes sir

I have actually. Need to in order to survive my job

cum directly in mouth

Don't want the mess lol

Get ready to hate yourself as soon as you blow your load

Tabasco makes it better

I'm sure but I'm too drunk to care and got more to wash I away

Really? Like to try it but don't have any

I'm gunna cum but can't get time stamp. Do you all still want pics?

Peace of paper with the date fucking fag

Good idea lol

Try to get up to the edge while relaxing your pelvic muscles, such that you can leak out a couple spurts worth without actually having an orgasm. Back off and lick that up while starting to stroke again. If you can learn to properly ruin orgasms such that you bypass the refractory period, you're in for a good time, but that requires serious dedication to muscle relaxing. I've heard simply stopping for several seconds every time you have an involuntary twitch, training you not to, can get you there.

Timestamp for this doesnt matter. Just post pics.

Had sex earlier so just a small load. Down the hatch

old but always relevant

I usually cum into a shot glass then down it, makes it easy

I had a dildo in my ass and my prostate was throbbing and I had this idea to eat my own load because I was extremely horny. I nut and I instantly feel like a dirty fag and feel ashamed and ask myself what the fuck am I doing? Then wipe I the cum away in disgust. You wont be able to do it after you blow becausd you aint gay anymore after that.

>Any tips?

Don't miss your mouth?

I eat my cum all the time, better than grabbing a tissue imo

My vid won't upload but I ate it. It was super salty. It's more than 2mb and it won't upload

Here's what I like to do.
>Brew some coffee
>Cum inside an empty mug
>Fill mug with black coffee while it's fresh
>Add cream and sugar

It adds that nice bit of spice and texture to the coffee.

I'll try again tomorrow night if you all want me to try some off the wall shit. You'll know it's me by the name "Lev"

Mmm dark roasted lol

On a piece of paper

swallow

tip of your penis should be enough!

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

why would you choose blue loser when the sexy bat has a nice warm pussy and an asshole, shes beats sonic by number of holes and quality.

uhh, i dunno, i ate my cum from pretty much the first time i started fapping. splurt into your hand and scarf it down, doesn't taste too bad, and saves making a mess ;)

you are now, but the second you cum you'll have no intrest in it. wait until youre horny again and then microwave it for a few seconds before drinking it

I only have one dick; the number of holes means fuck all to me.

You should try eating your own gun instead

I eat my cum since the first time I jerked off. All the guys and girls I had relations with liked it.
31 y-o no wrinkles, hairs of a fifteen y-o boi.

Ginger, garlic and red pepper every day equals good cum.