Deadass the best card in the game

Harpie Girl really a snack

ez

Mynigga.jpg

Incredible card

based a whole deck around this card

At least someone got it :^)

The only ritual I actually used

What the fuck is that thing, and what is the effect of that card?
Must be a new one or something, I never saw it in my life

I lost a lot of Yugioh Duels (Duel Master Edition GBA) for that fucking card

Plants 4 life

>noone posts ultimate waifu
what are y'all gay?

Lonefire>Lonefire>Lonefire>Gigaplant>Gemini Summon

Lonefire>Tytannial, Princess of Camellias

Good times user, good times.

dare i post more?

Very great deal of old-school stuff in here, let's get newer stuff in here yeah?

Stop Theres a reason its forogbidden

AKA Fuck you once I know what deck you're running. Even better when paired with trap dustshoot.

fuck you and you 7d turbo bullshit

pot of greed is and was shit next to this

Because fuck your life point boost deck

I'm a sucker for field nukes

Fucker, this is how you field nuke, add in a couple of shinobird salvations for good measure

always fun to 1 shot someone out of nowhere

This and Gravity Bind.

All I did was poke my opponent to death.

>Poke my opponent to death

Nigga, ultimate baseball kid/raging flame sprite setup
UBK deals with their monsters to keep RFS safe while it ramps up its' attack points while being able to directly attack the opponent

All I did was have 2 solar flares out with whatever else did the most effect damage at the time while not letting my opponent do anything.

It was a stall burn.

Ah, a stall burner, I'm the type that tends to wrap things up quickly, myself, to each their own

my brother played that baseball kid fire deck shit.. fucking hated it.

My cousin played it, until I played a dinosaur deck with lost world clogging his field with juregg tokens, followed by ultimate conductor tyranno switching them to defense and then destroying his entire field dealing 5000 damage, with 3 super conductor tyrannos to deal the last 3000, lord, my dinosaur deck is bullshit, bringing out dinosaurs like crazy thanks to this MVP

Handy dinosaur #1

Handy dinosaur #2

>cLOGging

It's not a good Yugioh card unless you need to pull out a magnifying glass

What is the point of this card

this

toon kingdom is fun too but this was my first love

This nigga right here used to make people insta quit.

OG

My favorite card to duel against blue eyes

This card should have been banned.

After years of tournaments, both local, state and national. I can say this is still my favorite card game.
My favorite deck was one I called Nope. It was an off meta otk gimmick. I can still remember the hate I got for using it. I wish I still had it but I gave it to a friend a few years ago. Probably wouldn't hold up to the new meta. Then again I don't keep up with the game anymore so I don't know.

I run a anti heal burn deck using this, it is aids

Six sams had a good run but kaiju fucked them when they came out.

My nigga. Not my first favorite (Dark Magician), but a close second. Never used Dark Magician in my deck though, kept my beauty of a card in a nice plastic case so it would remain beautiful. Thank God I wasn't a dumbass when I was 12. Summoned Skull is still in my deck that I've kept (not really maintained) over the years

Does anyone own LOTD on PC?

YEs

Gagagigo

That's what I'm saying. Bought a $20 box of shit cards at random that were new gen. Built a deck out of them, it was absolutely miles ahead of the deck that took two years to build a decade ago. Then my friend spent $20 at a game shop and used that deck to absolutely wreck the deck that I had recently built, not even close. Had four game breaking cards on the field by turn three almost every single game, it pissed me off. Yu-Gi-Oh current gen is shit because they just keep making each new generation stronger than the last, but the vast majority of older stuff is well balanced. Love it