**wins the premier league in his first year **

**wins the premier league in his first year **

>with Moses, Pedro and David Luiz

i thought EPL was the most challenging league

I can't say much since I didn't watch the league this season but it seems like city & unitedtook a while to figure out their best XI

eplel has been a massive joke since sir alex retired, it's a stone-cold fact

antonio kante will make eplel great again, this is only stage one completed

>it seems like city & unitedtook a while to figure out their best XI

okay mate, so at the end of the day - what's your point

that's like saying "you 1 yr old baby walks, that's great, for mine 1 yr old it takes a while before it figures it out"

The PL is a joke and Conte is just that good.

3 years of Juve and people in here still don't know who the fuck Conte is.

Boy I'm fucking laughing, you lots don't understand shit about football.

Chelsea won't beat Everton away this weekend and Spurs will beat Arsenal to cut the lead to 2 or 1 point. He hasn't won shit yet.

>What is the Epl?
>It's a tournament where a bunch of guys kick a ball around for 40 weeks and in the end, the coach with an italian name wins

>Kante is player of the season

That says it all. Eplel is a joke these days and english teams' performances in the CL just confirm it.

Not having any European games probably contributed a lot, they've managed to avoid any injuries to key players too, still impressive. The guy clearly did his homework before coming.

>organized team wins pace babby league

truly biggest surprise of our lives

manure need to buy more wingers to counter this

Conte always jerked off to the EPL and wanted to go there. Never stopped praising it. He was an epl type player as well.

Give it a rest Mehmet, an energy drink franchise can finish second in your league straight after coming up from the 2nd division with players no one has heard of.

Pretty much, I mean just look at this.

>what is leicester city

>Leicester 2016
you don't want to start this argument

A team that made it to the same stage of the CL as any German team after losing their most influential player and put up a better fight against Atletico than Buyern have this past few years.

Also with a new system his players first had to adapt to. Really not that suprising considering he got juventus out of their 7th place in the serie a to them being >juvewinslol.

I love your EPL guys attitude. You aren't willing to change your pace babby ways which means you are forever to stay the joke of the football world. At this point I believe even a coach like Sarri could win EPL

*buys more attackers*

>Robert Huth won the EPlel
don't even get me started on "english" teams in the CL

What's wrong with Sarri?
Give him half the good players Real Madrid has and he'll probably win any major league.

Sarri is actually decent. If they didn't choke, they could've taken out Madrid.

You can compare them if you want

16/17 - same stage
15/16 - same stage
14/15 - Bundesliga
13/14 - same stage

The difference this includes 3 different PL teams to the Bundesliga's Bayern, as well as PL teams performing better in the EL

And yet Leicester put up a good showing against an Atletico team who just drew with RM, while Bayern got absolutely crushed over 2 legs.

>Pedro
Experienced player who won everything there is to win and always scored when it matters?

>David Luiz
Probably the most expensive defender in the world if you consider combined transfer fees.

>put up a better fight against Atletico than Buyern have this past few years
Bullshit. I really dislike Buyern but they were a danger for Atleti, Leister never were and only had couple minutes of pressure when they confused players in the best league of the world by playing hoofball, without results.

I have to admit it would be entertaining as fuck to watch him in that overly policital correct league. Who do you think he is gonna call finocchio first, guardiola or mourinho?

Yeah but the German league is at least playing fair with their home ownership rules. epl and seriea just sell to any owner with $$

No one in Italy would spend their money on Football teams. It's a moneypit.

Atletico hardly ever crushes teams, you could say the same thing you just said about Leicester for half of La Liga's relegation candidates.

>What has served as an insurmountable barrier for over 1000 years is but a 3 day rest stop for the Roman Legions

>The EPL isnt the most competitive league in the world

Explain this then

>sign a real Madrid reject
>Become the best fullback in the league
>eplel

Only because of bad business practices.
If Chelsea lose, Conte will have nightmares about not getting Naingollan. League would already be over.

please delet

t. spanish customer

>Next season pl will look just like the la liga

Na he's still one of the worst fb's in the league. Conte is just system raping the epl and only a couple managers can figure him out.

Yeah but how many goals have the top English teams scored compared to Real Madrid and Barcelona? Barca scored 7 yesterday and Real Madrid scored 6 with their second team. Wanna talk about squad depth of Real Madrid, talk about the lack of depth in that whole league.

>every team being inconstant means the league is competitive
The only constant team I can think of is Tottenham.

Meanwhile Roma and Napoli have both become better teams because of Juventus' superiority.
He was in Fiorentina, though.
>Only because of bad business practices.
Not really.

make a chart about it la

You now realise there are only five good teams in Europe:
Real and Atletico Madrid
Juventus
Bayern Munich
Barcelona

Something seriously wrong with football, lads. The clubs at the top have way too much money; how do we stop this?

What do you mean?
>Teams have an income but they end up overspending
>poor stadium safety means less fans at game
>cheap marketing means shitty international tv contracts
It's up to them to fix these things.

>Leicester

the proofs is right there in your picture lad

The only manager who's had the balls to drop ivanovic since he started playing like shit. Was that simple tbf.

>Full-back
Try again

I always thought Ivanovic had to play because of the owner. Conte was almost fired when he changed system and dropped him.

You don't have control on neither of those things.

- The stadii aren't owned by the clubs
- You can't not overspend if you're a small club to the extent that some clubs prefer to be relegated in Serie B
- You can't do marketing or negotiate tv contracts alone

>Spurs will beat Arsenal

Destroying Sperm delusion just like last year will be hella fucking epic.

>Roma lose to Porto and didnt even in group stage
>Better
lmao

t. does shit in champions league consistently

>never made it past quarters

>literally didnt even make it out of group stages with gala and kobenhaven

HAHAHAHAHA

salary caps like in basketball.

but fuck that i want super teams in a super league.

Roma is still better.
With shit players, yeah. Your point?

let me rephrase

>gala
>kobenhaven

are you this foolish toni?

It's because I don't ever watch it because it's boring, but I still shitpost about it because easy (you)s

Not sure how that works, dasu. We have Financial Fair Play (FFP) so I think that sort of caps the salaries anyway.

If fucking Ranieri walked it there's no doubt Sarri would win it

>yfw Sarri wins the eplel in his first season with arsenal

Oh yeah I totally forgot when his team that went unbeaten in serie a was insane and didn't get completely shown up in the CL

>Roma is still better.
sure

i think FFP only limits clubs on their spend if it exceeds their income. which means rich clubs can still spend exorbitantly for a player or two every transfer window

>Roma are better than Porto
>Lost to them 4-1 on agg
>Lost to fucking Lyon 5-4 on agg

I'm gonna remind you that Lyon aren't even top 5 in france and are 20 points behind Nice

With shit player, yeah. Your point?
If I remember correctly we won the league and cup.
Don't worry, we were aware of that already.
>Etihad sponsors City for 500M each season
Sure it's the same.
They are.

Yeah. Is it not like this in basketball? Where does all the excess income go?

Yeah there are poeple who unironically still rate Serie A.
A bunch of shit teams without money and Juvewinslol, really competitive.

you go unbeaten in your league, which means you obviously have the best team in serie HA

and you cant get shit done against two inferior teams in the champions league.

youre proving my point either way.

>serie a is a joke
>conte is a shit manager

thanks la

It's the most competitive league because everyone is almost as shit as each other. There is no 'world class' team.

Because of individual mistakes by the players, go and watch what Chiellini and Bonucci pulled against Real and Gala

You don't know shit

results dont lie you actual retard.

conte cant do shit in the cl and has proven that with "the best team in italy"

are you a real life fool too, or just an internet one?

You are fucking retarded.
Must be the usual
>anche quest'anno vinciamo l'anno prossimo
customer.
>be american
>understand about football
Pick one.

We couldn't compete at best in every competition, we had to play in the motherfucking snow the last CL game, we didn't have the same experience we have now etc.
This.
Why do these clowns think they can post about football after they've seen 10 games and never touched a ball with their feet?

Serie A is a fucking joke and Jewve wins 'cause they're the only club that can spend money.
Deal. With. It.

Experience is what counts the most in the CL and Juventus is getting better year after year
For example Chiellini does not make that kind of stupid mistakes that costed them the group anymore
Conte is also getting better at knock out tournaments, you are only judging him by two single CL seasons he had, as I said you dont know shit

>must be the usual
No I'm not, my team isn't even in serie a so my judgement isn't biased.
Can't say the same about you.

None of what you quoted is wrong or has anything to do with what you said

>conte doesnt do anything in the cl for two seaons with the best team in italy

>srs guise, conte and jewve are gud

Stay mad messibot

or maybe the other teams should just git gud instead of bitching about "muh referees" or "muh annual turnover"

What do you mean, lad? Everyone on Sup Forums knows Celtic is the goat of the goats team.

Pffffhahahaha.
Fucking imbecile, tell me how much did Rome, Napoli, Inter and Milan spend then, I'm waiting.
They spent a lot. Roma and Napoli are doing fine. They're both very good teams.
You're not biased, you're just stupid.
Serie A is very difficult to win. It would be even harder to win if it was a 18 teams league.

How do you explain immobile?
How does he not preform in easier league yet is god of serie a

You think one single player is a equal to a trend or proof of anything?
What about Ranocchia than?

playing abroad and adapting in another environment with new languages to learn is pretty difficult for a bloke who barely speaks Italian correctly

Thats a shit example la
One player is not exactly a metric to measure efficiency. Dozens of aspects affect a players performance.
He could just be sad and discouraged that he got loaned to fucking Grosseto and happy and motivated to be back at Serie A.

It's like you actually expect Neapolitans to learn German and adapt to Germany.
Seriously how stupid can you be? Immobile didn't even do bad, he even scored more in Europe than in Bundes.

Immobile is a great striker, they should have give him some more time and helped him to integrate better, it's partially Dortmund's fault.

>Roma and Napoli are doing fine. They're both very good teams.
>Serie A is very difficult to win.
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.
Either you're too dumb to understand or just baiting for (You)'s

actually city sorted out their best XI before the season started and won their 5 games. It was Chelsea that took until the game with Arsenal to figure out their best playing style. And as for ManUtd it's true that they took even longer than Chelsea to sort their shit out, but even after that they haven't performed just as well as Chelsea or Tottenham.

as he said, bad business practices.

>Immobile
>great
Yeah no. Italy hasn't produced a great striker for a while so he looks ok.

Serie A is still the best league and will always be as long as the other leagues won't know what "tactic" and "defending" mean.

Just yesterday Real Madrid won 6-2 and Barca 7-1. Such an amazing league, so superior to Serie A!
You can change only what you've direct control over, if you don't have huge economical and political power.
>who is Belotti

tbf both top teams were playing against the bottom two teams

what in the flying fuck has belotti done...?

one good season in serie HA? pathetic

tell me toni, when was the last time an italian team won the champions league?

oh 7 years ago? yeah that serie a is really producing some cl winning teams huh?

I don't have the strength to correct americans anymore.

Just go with this
>tf
>tt

Chelsea have always had a really good injury history, even with Europe to play the last year they won.

>CLs won by Italian clubs since its creation: 12
>CLs won by American clubs since its creation: 0*

*: Barcelona, Real Madrid or any other faggot-bandwagoned team are not considered american (I feel I should've clarified considering amerifats aren't that good with geography)

fucking useless eurocuck italians. the only thing theyre good at is football and even that they cant even win the CL

just an hero already

HAHAHA

Pep is still objectively the best manager if you look at the elo rating.

Not true, we're good at food
Pic very related

DESU I'd eat it

>euros STILL haven't realized Italians are the master race in the sport

kek

same