Been smoking weed for a couple years now and have been smoking it with spin on the occasional time I head round a...

Been smoking weed for a couple years now and have been smoking it with spin on the occasional time I head round a friends house who does it ""To Get More High"". I just want to add some to allow a slower burn and get more use out of the shit I have, so how much tobacco should I add?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/No83psKVifs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah dont use tobacco that shit causes cancer smh

The tobacco ruins it, gets u less high and tastes like shit

Buddy of mine glazes his joints with coke, says it gets you 3times as high. In my experience drinking some sparkling water while smoking helps you zone out faster.

You don’t need much. 90/10 blend, weed/tobacco. Could even get away with 95/5. Just make sure you break it up and mix it well.

It will leave a lingering smoker’s den smell though if you smoke spliffs in the same room often enough, just FYI.

You get over the taste quickly, and there are literally studies showing you are not more likely to get cancer from just smoking it with weed.

Don't add tobacco, ESPECIALLY if you don't usually smoke it. If you're looking to get more out of what you have I'd strongly recommend a small pipe/blubber/bong for solo use - you can smoke at whatever pace you want that way. Alternatively just put the joint out after a couple of hits, but that gets annoying and you'll waste weed.

Bruh these dudes haven't got a clue, you can easily go 75/25 weed to baccy, and it still goes fine. Obviously you need to smash more of it to get high but if your using it for joints its well worth it.

baccy goes amazing and makes it last longer. Honestly know cunts who do 50/50 baccy spins, sometimes i smoke baccy cones and just add a little bit of bud.

He gets it

fpdp (first post dumbest post)

Don't listen to these fags. Pack a bowl of 75%/25% weed to tabacco and snap it. It's called moking btw

OP Here. Thanks for all the advice apart from the fuckwits talking about cancer and other dumb shit. Apart from Tobacco is there any other methods of smoking or adding shit to the weed to get a head rush or a stronger high?
(Pic For Attention)

try hotknife-ing, but be warned it gets you so much more cooked than usual. also could get nangs or something, i never sesh without em

This. The only people who take rocker tokes are fucking teenagers who dont know shit about smoking pot.

Yeah it'll give you a big headrush that lasts a minute but you can get the same feeling from smoking a cig. And yeah it will take away from the high amd taste like shit.

T. Been smoking daily since 2009.

different people like different things. also i havent gotten headspins from a dart in 2 years cunt ahahaha

Retard

>who dont know shit about smoking pot.
there isn't shit to learn about smoking pot you gatekeeping neckbeard you just inhale the smoke
if you like a tobacco headhigh you add tobacco and inhale that smoke too
jesus christ the things that people gain a sense of entitlement about

not to mention smoking a cig is nothing like taking a grav hit with tobacco in it, shit will knock you out

Boys, Going to a New Years Party with a 100$ bag and basically going there to get fucked up like everyone is in Australia. Huge field party out west of Cairns so no issue with getting caught. What is the go for getting the most fucked up? Smoke then drink? Bongs and Pipe? Help us out

smashing tins after cones will make you munt bro i dont recommend it. should be right with a fuck ton of choof and nangs and good tunes bro good luck

is this english?

*consuming alcohol after smoking a lot of weed will cause you to vomit. you will have a good time with a large amount of weed and nitrous oxide gas, as well as good music. fuckin americans

Fucken aye cunt, i swear the boys are looking to get absolutely blasted off our face, my mate has set us up with some crystal md and the dj is going 6pm til 3am with the lads crashin somewhere on the field til first call

Also gonna be smasshing the woodys with a couple Milton Mangos going down a treat later in the arv
'keen af for 24 hours time when its kick off

cunt trust me bro u mix md with nangs and mate that shit is more intense than any acid mushie or dmt trip ive ever had it is proper fucked. defs give it a try

Oath brother, got over 100 people coming out for the field bash the pingas and shit will be passed around like tic tacs thanks to the host bulk buying them with the early entry fee money

weed is kinda safe, you just need one hit to feel the effect and if you want it to stop you just drink some soda

nosh cunny remember to save some choof for the day after for comedowns and have a mint night

i use about 50/50 blend in a bong,, the headrush from tobacco actually does wonders

Sup my weedsmokers i want to thank y’all for watching
This one is for you guys
youtu.be/No83psKVifs
Thanks Sup Forumsros

never stop doing what ur doing cunny

Hello teenagers. You must be 18+ to post here.

bad bait is bad

Nicotine addiction was not pleasant for me.
Not to mention that shit will give you cancer eventually.
Buy a herbal vaporizer OP. You can get them for very cheap now. No cancer, bud lasts way longer.

In small amounts it's not anymore carcinogenic than weed, what makes it worse is that the typical tobacco smoke smokes much more tobacco than tge typical weed smoker does weed, weight wise. Additives might be part of the problem, but you're naive if you think everyone growing weed does so without pest control or fertilizer.