90% of this board issues would be fixed if the mods autobanned fantano threads...

90% of this board issues would be fixed if the mods autobanned fantano threads. all the kids in his cringe comment section have ruined this board.

Mods are dead and no one caressss

Why do you have to be one of these people? Outrage in and of itself is fun for people but I guess it's too stressful for that. Also most of those things apply to lots of people in the northern hemesphiere

You know this whole Alt Right/SJW nonsense would stop if no one paid attention. Its just reactionary and if no one pays attwntion itll fall apart

jesus that image describes me 100% accurately. Except my mental illneses have been diagnosed

>unfunny /r9k/ memes

Thread content ignored

what the fuck is this image
this age's dostojeskij is probabbly wasting time doing these memes instead of writing novels

You don't fucking know how it used to be

You just don't know, man...

so what it was? my country gives out welfare for these things

I agree, this includes posts like this. Make a thread about music.

I miss mu

Agree. They really need to go back to plebbit.
Everyone stop giving these faggots a warm welcome and they will leave eventually.

Sounds like a plan

why do you type dostoyevsky like that

in my country they write it Dostoevskij I actually fucked that up too
we pronounce "j" like "y" sometimes even though jkxy aren't even in the alphabet

what country are you from blood

italy

Wow this image is me to a T.

How do you know so much about me OP?

This is literally me except I'm ugly and I have friends.

whoa no way how did you get friends while being ugly

Just being myself :)

Oh look it's fucking everyone who would browse somthing like MU, everyone posting "omg this is just like me how u know OP" shouldn't because the image implies you have potential.

thats the meme you dip

>abnormally large eyes
w-what? how the fuck is this so accurate?

wym

If someone identifies with this its a good indicator they're a shit person, not a mentally Ill one.

Elaborate

>90% of this board issues would be fixed if the mods autobanned fantano threads
>if the mods
what mods? They don't do anything. Does Sup Forums even have mods at all?

Holy shit this was me about 4 months ago before I got diagnosed. Still kind of is if I'm being brutally honest

with what

Holy fucking shit this is me down to the brown hair and blue eyes

You never thought that your eyes are abnormally large until you read that.

DELETE this picture right now.

>underlining everything for no reason
>weight of underlines is not consisted
>sporadic capitalization
whoever made this image is shit at life

you guys should check our your horoscope, i bet your mind will be BLOWN with how much it is speaking about you specifically

to all you fags to whom this hits a little too close to home, take solace in the fact this meme could not of have been made without the maker intensely projecting, and likely hating himself

Melon imo

no,I already knew it

OPpic is literally me

>Le epin secret klub xD
Jfc

Looks familiar

Fucking dumbasses

Bipolar disorder

im guessing you dont know jack shit about astrology

This was not that long ago.

I'm similar to this caricature. I used to think it was bi polar or GAD but now I think it's ADHD. It seems to be the only one that lines up with me all the time as opposed to periodically. I'm only at the self diagnosis stages here but anyone else feel similar?

>ADHD
you can cure it yourself. spend less time on the internet and focus on single tasks for longer periods of time. it's a meme and "curing" it easy

Yes goy, be complacent and relax.

Fantano threads are up now because of that Fader shit. It's relevant, even if that article was trash. Chill, it'll be over after a while. Fantano's still got to respond to it, though.

why do you type Дocтoéвcкий like that?

my last girlfriend was super into it, i gave it a chance. it is literally 100% vague-ass shit that can apply to anybody

tfw man pictured except a girl

How to fix this site:
1. delete Sup Forums
2. permaban everyone who's ever posted on Sup Forums
it's literally that simple.

shame japanese moot is fucking nazi scum and will never do it though