Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
My gf is cucking me right now with her roommate, and im expecting a snapchat of her cum filled pussy when shes done. Post?

the fuck is wrong with you

idk why guys hate cucks, we let you fuck our girlfriends.

Why not? Also, dump that slut

Moar

Lemme see those tit tays

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

I'll fuck her, give me her snapchat

That shit looks like a roast beef sandwich nasty af

What's wrong with a nice beefy pussy?

I'd love to fill her cunt for you OP or just sexy shit in general post her snap

I don't have a problem with this thread as long as you post whatever you get from her on Snapchat

My ex hjb.xox on snapchat, she's a massive slut.

We love you for that
We just like making fun of you because you're pretty much definition beta males

Please do user

op here
just waiting on her to get done.

Bump

Usually messy or?

Can u dump while we wait?

kik: jaikon

usually pretty messy.
yeah. Anyone got any cuck stories?

I'm too much of a pussy to go through with it, but I'd so get off to my girl cucking me

Sc: akcobb90

>oh look another faggot OP going out of his way to shitpost and make Sup Forums that much worse
kys yourself faggot

Not really good but my girl plays with her toys while I go out and fucks him and likes to get pictures, then when I get home she shows me her used cunt and I shove my cock inside her filled pussy

lucky sob

Op, we dont hate cucks. We revile them because to a certain extent we are already cucks acting in ways that we have to conform to society and its natural order even though we fail at it, but we still want a better life even if we are "comfy". We view actual cucks as scum because you have the illusion that what you do is natural "bcuz we wuz animlz in sheit" and you do it because it makes you have the illusion of being "comfy" yet deep down you are minimalizing yourself in such a degrading way and trying to normalize it so you can justify that degrading yourself makes you some kind of better person, but deep down you hate yourself. We do not like cucks because we will admit we hate ourselves. You lie to yourself because you think you are a worthless person. We lie to others because it is fucking funny. Your girlfriend has less respect for you than you have for yourself, and I believe you deserve better than that.

Cock slides into a used pussy so well, plus you get to push out all the cum and that makes a bigger mess.

Our favorite thing to do is have her fuck him with a load and then get a second load from him and then me after again

Does he have a bigger cock than you

Have been sharing my wife for a little over a year. Been the best thing ever. Our marriage has gotten better and more intimate. Glad when she first agreed to try it and happy it's been so rewarding to both of us

This but more.

Yeah she loves getting her pussycat stretched out by his cock. She fucks him for an hour before letting me get to fuck her.

Excited to see your girls used cunt or just more of her in general.

How do I become the who fucks these wives
Keep going

Don't be a douche. Look for signs. And then fuck her senseless

if you let us fuck your girlfriends it means we can treat you however the fuck we want

I fucked a wife once in the keys. Tell me more

What a dirty slut. Keep it up

Fucking gross man

Where are these pics op?

She probably came home and now he's ignoring us

Still waiting for pics

Bump

easier to send them on kik than posting them here

Gonna spoil the plot of this for you Sup Forums:

The girl in question and her "room mate" are a couple and OP is merely some poor deluded fool that she has suckered into thinking they are in some kind of relationship. OP probably sends her money and things thinking he is being a supportive partner, and gets his rocks off to her having "meaningless" sex with someone else.

My ex did this shit. We lived off our wages, but she always had some twisted up nobody sending her money and shit that funded our weed jar. one dude from Michigan sent us an X-Box one with a terabyte hard drive. It was and still is the shit because i kept it when we split.

pic related: my ex's light-skinned ass. Showing because i'm angry that i still miss the bitch.

jsalgado212

showing another, because fuck her, man. fuck. her.

Post more of her?

You got any pics of her pussy?

ugh, no thanks brah.

sure, why not?
Eh, no. pussy shots weren't my bag. i'm an ass man. Tits are good too, but she didn't have much in the way of tits either. she was pretty fuckin cool, though.

She has a nice body, cute tits and big lips, I bet she did great bjs

Holy fuck her body is good, nice tits too love them small.You got kik?

Id cream her for sure

BJ's weren't really my thing either, but she was pretty good. I've got a large dick, so i typically get a lot of teeth and not much depth. But god, she could take a fuck. Wanted it all the time like a cat that chooses your busiest moments to want affection. Turning her down was always an afront, though, and i'm pretty sure getting mad at her and not fucking her for 3 weeks was what killed our 6-month relationship. there was already a coffin in construction, but that was the last nail.

well, i have kik, but why do you want it?

pic of us together, btw. I'm much better looking and more sexually competent than her current BF, but he's one of those dumb white thug motherfuckers, small-time pot dealer and much easier to manipulate. He's got pretty eyes though. I honestly feel bad for the dude, really. she's an awesome problem to have for a while, but she hops from guy to guy.

Could you send pics of her there? Sadly I can't stay on here forever

i don't have much more than this. Another mistake i made was not asking for much in the way of pics or sexual favors. made her feel unwanted. And some girls don't respond positively to that.

Damn, can you dump what you got fast then? I gotta blow my load before I leave

Keep going. Any BJ vid?

her and her pussy

She's cute

I wish. Or maybe i don't... this has been slightly painful.

We had some great sex and were very inventive with positions. i regret not making any vids or not doing cam shows. We did this thing where i put my hands on the ceiling (i'm a tall motherfucker) while she sucked me hard and ready to fuck. really really turned her on for some reason.

more of her itty-bitties. i've got another ass shot and thats it unless you wanna see pics of us cuddling. which is what happens when you have sex with a girl who enjoys herself and wants to be in your presence. You fuck and get all tired and high on endorphins and bask in eachother's glow and smell.

She must look fucking amazing with cum all over her sexy body

She looks good in anything, but i never jizzed ON her, always creampied. She had an IUD. I've had to use condoms with other girls since we broke up and BOY IS THAT GREAT LEMME TELLYA. no. its not great, i miss it.
Though. its hard to miss fucking her when i miss chillin with her more.

last pic i have of that ass. Its funny to think i lived with this girl for 6 months and there are guys who have more pics of her than i do and have never been in the same room with her .

post more pics of ur girl

cuddling pics NAO

shut up you fucking zeta male

eh, those i'll actually hang onto i think. much more personal than nudes.

A message to all you Cucks out there: Telling a woman she can fuck other people is as good s telling her that you don't care about her and that she should start finding somebody else. I learned that the hard way. My sexual appetites didn't match up with hers, so i told her that, when i was at work, or unwilling, or sleeping during the day from my night shift job, she could fuck other people. I told her it didn't mean i didn't care about her, but she still got upset. EVERY WOMAN I HAVE TRIED TO HAVE AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH HAS LEFT ME. They want to be coveted. the only thing they want out of fucking another guy is revenge on you for something or better sex than you are giving them. if they know you don't care about who they fuck, they think you don't care AT ALL.

So if you want to keep a lady in your life fellas, Tell her she is sexy and hand crafted by Satan himself, fuck her stupid, and punch that motherfucker who is creeping on her, because every woman loves to be THE object of your desire, and every woman loves a jealous man. You only hear "i hate jealousy" because some just don't want to look like they love the sensation they get from being objectified.

>You only hear "i hate jealousy" because some just don't want to look like they love the sensation they get from being objectified

that, and some women are only thinking of jealousy in extremes when they say that. Like if a guy

ITT: Butthurt betas and cucks

you in chastity and/or diapers yet? itll progress to one or both of those

party in the back, nothing up front. I'd kill for an ass like that, but that dick is smolololol.