Would you sign it, Sup Forums?

Why tf does his signature look like a five year olds

He's probably retarded.

Especially if he decided to sign

I would kill my mother in her sleep before i signed that

dont do it mang

Bleh

kek

Seems this girl has no hobbies or friends.

I would never sign that because I would not want video games if she was my girlfriend. I would spend all my time with her, making her comfortable, rubbing her feet and talking to her about her day. I would want to make her feel like the princess she is. No game could provide me the enjoyment that making her dinner would.

Ah, these are getting old, I'm just replying to tell you to kill yourself kek

Ghost her.

Fuck

Neither of you will ever touch a girl, I see.

bait 2K17

Pepe is a dead meme newfag

No, what kind of fucking loser would play a video game ever

t. Cuck

it's not bait
literally 99% of this thread will never touch a woman.

>be me
>inb4 Blake Perry
>have pleb-tier vidya taste
>have 7/10 gf
>little does she know these rules will be broken
little does he know that she's fucking his best friend

You've never seen a girl so that isn't a very good limitation.

Cuck would be if she fucks another gamer in front of him. Jesus you faggots use that word for everything.

I actually have a gf like this. And she's made deals because we love each other. And yes, that means we don't always have sex.

She won't want tendies user

>OP is a faggotry

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE

You would need to sign a contract with OP's girl to make sure she doesn't fuck another gamer. She looks like the type.

dsfa

If you sign that shit your a fuckin bitch and it wont be long before your signing an agreement for her to fuck other dudes, pussy

>stop cursing my mommy pls b0ss

Yes. The sex must be incredible. I wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

Nice one

Everything you say is invalidated because you're such a cuck. Do you prefer your gold digger getting shafted by a vastly superior white guy or black guy. Either way kill yourself.

No way that would happen. I give her what she want, she give me what I want.

mamma?!

inb4 soyboy

F

His signature looks like how your signature looks when you sign it on a credit card machine.

Just saying, I understand my gf's feelings and we don't have sex all the time. She's usually tired from work anyway, lately, and I respect that.

In return for living with you and spending your money you will allow me to:
1. fuck chad
2. fuck chad 2
3. fuck every nigger
4. never stop buying me jewelry

sign:_________

do you take care of her son during the day as well

I'd be tired of your dick too if I could choose to fuck someone while still using your wallet to save my own money.

I have literally never to one of these but goddamn I am laughing so hard right now

Its nice that she gives your ass a break from time to time

That's easy. You just spell out the parameters in the contract. For example, under no circumstances will my gf be fucking a nigger because of the contract.

This guy gets it

In return though, she gets to have special time with her roommate who is also totally straight... They're just friends

lol

No, but if she did get pregnant she comes from an ultra conservative family and would not be allowed to have an abortion.

I don't see that in the contract, either. Are you trying to be a faggot on purpose?

She is contracted to now fuck every nigger and you will not rest until this is accomplished. Start with the diseased and criminally insane first.

fucking hell

atta boy

Lmfao.

fuck you op

fuck that, arizona green tea is amazing

fag

cunt

It's called falling down the stairs, that's how she also got the black eye when she was dating tyrone, who is surprisingly now your bull.

God dammit.

are you fucking mad my man only niggers drink that

sad

Tea isnt purple drank

Damn it

Arizona tea dindu nuffin

Sad?

My gf has never asked me to do.some sumb shit like signing a contract so I cant olay video games. Don't be surprised when he leavea you for a guy who has a spine. Besides, who even needs to be reminded to not ignore your gf?

Lol

Damn it, got me

signed

Kinda sad a guy would agree to something like that. Whatever happened to self respect and pride?

kys

Alright then.

You got me, oh you!

Fucker

Sign it, and play something else that doesn't suck. It's the best of both worlds.

Kek

Fuck no, $40 for your freedom?

sad

Those rules(esp. #3) sound and awful lot like pet ownership. He should roll up a bunch of pages of People magazine and hide them throughout the house. That should keep that needy whore busy.

Honestly if she feels the need to make you formally state that you won't spend all your time playing vidya like an autistic manchild, you'd better sign it because it's already a miracle that you somehow managed to get a girlfriend and you wouldn't wanna lose her.

How so?

Nigger

interesting thread OP

Fucking Ell mate

You better be

Something a soyboy would say

lmao

boiiiiii

What is she his mom? cunt needs to fuck off

Fuck it just buy your own copy