Whats acid like Sup Forums ?

whats acid like Sup Forums ?
dropping tabs soon and i want to know some experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Si-jQeWSDKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eye brows start to move like cockroaches, circular swarming motion

Important heads up, not all trips are gonna make you see shit like everyone says, if you took your hit and you're not hallucinating, dont take more than you should or you're gonna go on a bad trip and cut your cock off.

depends on each person. for me it was cool. nothin crazy like whoaaa dude that changed my life! felt like an upper like molly or something with visuals. i wasnt that impressed.

Set setting. Not a big deal. Just chill and see what happens. Ive taken a shit ton and walked around the city able to maintain and ive taken a shit ton running around my house from room to room freaking out trying to find goos vibes.

Only took it once and had a larger dose than my friends. It was alright but honestly a little underwhelming. Slight visual swirling if I looked at something intently and a tingling sensation throughout my body. Nothing too crazy but fun nevertheless.

Knowing what the trip is like is one thing, but don't neglect preparing for the hangover. Sometimes you're high for like 15 hours before crashing, then you feel washed out for days. Have lots to rehydrate with in your fridge, know where you're going to sleep in advance, have a microwavable meal and no obligations for a while. It's a shitty drug to take on a whim late at night if you expect to do anything later.

The banal details of everyday life become visually intricate wonders that will occupy your attention.
Also tracers are cool

Depends on the person. I normally see really weird shit. One time I saw a giant snake crawling on the wall and I was petting it, my buddy said I was jerking off a pipe going up the wall lmao.

It will make you curious about everything, and colors will be more vibrant. Ive done algebra while tripping balls, don't know why but it seemed like fun at the time. Makes learning things way easier. Don't expect some cartoonish trip because that won't happen, but it will cause you to think deeply about everything

Took it at a rave in the woods with a laser light show in the mist. Tripped balls, saw amazing shit. Took it on a hike, milder trip, just made everything more vivd.
Depends what you get, where you take it, etc. Don't go into it with expectations, just roll with it. Set a limit, don't take more if the hit takes a long time to kick in. You'll have a bad time.

It's like having a child's imagination again. It's being able to see music. It's closing your eyes and having thousands of layers of your mind's eye open up for 8 straight hours.

You can't put it into words. The psychedelic experience is unlike anything else. You will never, and have never had an experience that frees you from your corporeal form like that. Nothing else can help you not be yourself.

I did it once, and I shit kicked all my friends in super smash bros that day

yeah i understand, only dropping 1 tab first time no matter what

Never really felt like that to me. If I want to trip more than 6 hours, I need a second dose. And it wasn't really worse than a hard night's drinking hangover.

My hands are Pepsi and I must drink

The only experiences I've had have been on AL-LAD and 1P-LSD from lysergi. I did 300ug of AL-LAD and had a fucking magical experience. I felt like I was melting into time it self. I was doing nothing but laying in my bed with my headphones in listening to radio juicy but I felt like I was in another dimension with each song coming on changing the realm I was in. Wacky shit happens when you have no tolerance. Anyway, best advice I can give a new user is that you need to have a mindset to accept and embrace the trip. Don't back out midway through the come-up. Keep your mind strong throughout and you will have an awesome time; at least in my experience.

I want hard as fuck on psychedelics earlier this year. Like tripping 2-4 times a week just upping the dosages hard/different chemicals. It sucks with a tolerance but tripping once a month after a long break was cool. Dmt is hands down my favorite wish I could still get drugs.

If you have some shit going on in your life, then don't take it. It's different for everyone else, but my trips end up being really bad if I have shit like a project due in a week, my girlfriend is mad at me, or if my family is in shambles.

As long as you dont smoke weed with it you're fine. But you will feel like your brain is being fucked, just try and make the fuck good

You'll feel like a kid again; you'll want to see and explore everything and everything will have a sense of wonder and excitement. Enjoy homie, and just roll with it. Remember that if you ever feel nervous or wigged out it's just because everything is new to you; focus on your breathing and you'll be fine again.

Have fun!

psychedelics are like swimming man. If you haven't done them before, do it with someone who knows what the fuck they are doing. Shallow end of the pool is one hit of acid, or 2 grams of dried shrooms. Once you get your feet wet, then you can start upping the dosage and you can hit the ocean and see some dope shit, but don't go out there without knowing your shit

This is not bad advice.

Trips of righteousness

I've done it a half dozen times. It takes your perceptions and expands upon them. Whatever type of person you are, visual, auditory, abstract, that's the type of trip you can expect. Bad trips will happen if you're depressed and/or alone. I would suggest tripping with a friend. Tripping alone and you can get stuck in your own head and that isn't great sometimes.

Like mushies but with more energy and less blending together of things

Glorious. It's glorious.

have a couple bars of xanax handy for when you want to either come down and/or get some sleep.

trust me.

9 hour trp.

While it is true that it is very difficult to sleep on acid, I've never had a problem with it, night time trips are the best. The xans could still be handy as an escape rope for someone on their first trip though.

Go outside for a walk, smoke a joint and listen to music. Weed is great on acid

Ive done it more than 50 times, combined with molly, coke, and sometimes shrooms aswell. You will never reach a conclusion in your trips is all i can say, which is why I have been sober for 4 months already. I want success in life and not a day wasted to taking substances. Taking Acid is like making an agreement to take a nice journey or a fucking trippy rollercoaster. You will never know what to expect. I have taken 10 tabs before and sat in my room thinking about all the shit I have been through in life and what I want. I was stuck on watching documentaries about the nazis for a long ass time. But I was able to just write a story from scratch on ms word and the story is fucked lol.

If you take it, make sure that you have not witnessed anything crazy recently and you are in a good place in life. Its also advised that you take it on a day without having to do anything important the next day.

I tripped a couple months ago and had a good time for the most part. During a wave of the trip I started to see gore. I didn't freakout but it was weird. Not sure if thats normal or I had a bad trip. Anyone else had this happen?

Some good advice here but I just wanna point out set and setting are the biggest things that determine how your trip is gonna go. That is your mindset and the area around you, if you are unfamiliar with the phrase. If both of those are good, you are almost certain to have a good trip so long as you don't resist it.

Haha. Agree with this sentiment. Went to the deep side of the pool myself the first time on 2-cb and all I can say I appreciate my trip guide for taking care of me but I still want to kick him in the balls for that epic dose.

How long did it take to receive your package? Was it snail mail or Xpress?

If you want a good laugh after the peak is over and it starts to taper down, I suggest watching cheaters. All of the old episodes are on YouTube, ive never laughed so hard at anything.

I forgot to mention that it is also extremely hard to look at anyone normally in the face without tripping fucking balls. The visuals can make the other person's eyes look completely black. So its best to just stay quiet when buying something at the store and keep conversations short so people dont think you are tripping.

Don't take the brown acid.

Get a gel pen and some absorbent paper, like blotter paper. Look closely while you draw and you can see the ink bleed a little as the pen moves. It's super fun to do if you've got some good music playing in the background. The Interstellar soundtrack and the OST for Thomas Was Alone are two of my faves.

acid and shrooms are a match made in heaven

i won't take acid.shrooms/phyches w/o having a couple bars of xanny handy. but then again..im such a xanny junkie, i'd take them before anything else....

Its not a bad idea but you cancel some of the intense visuals.

Like being submerged in a lake but being able to breathe, without even knowing you were submerged in a lake and your consciousness reaches a now level. Just kidding. It's a fucking drug, what do you expect? Doesn't matter what the effects are, it won't harm you. Just have fun and be safe. Don't do retarded shit.

agreed. but it will limit me wanting to climb the flag pole and saying shit like "i am a golden god"

Whatever you can imagine.

What the fuck are those hillbilly cousin-fucker teeth?!

that's not acid nigger

i'd let those teeth nibble a bit on me

Be prepared. The trip can last for several hours, and it can feel like it takes forever to come back.

Endure my friend, if the dark corners of your mind suddenly start revealing disturbing truths in your face.

Don't.

I would say interesting, lot of really cool visuals and shit, just make sure that you understand there is no way to sleep, one way stop to reality.

Elementary, but Heavenly Blues (LSA, Precursor ingredient to making LSD) is great to zone out to for 10-12 hours.. Consistent dopamine high, no visuals. Though it has some draw backs like vasoconstriction in the legs and back and puking if you can't stomach it.

It's set and setting. Get off the internet and be a man faggot.

sounds like acid to me

Pretty shitty. Your brain feels like an overheated computer when you're coming down. Shrooms are a much healthier alternative and the highs are similar enough for it to not really be worth it to do acid. If you are gonna do acid, don't dare do it more than once or twice a year.

If its real LSD and not some research chemical youre in for a good time user.

how many mico per hit?

The dealer should know this or do not buy it and wait for the right time. You can fuck your brain up taking the research chemicals peoples sell as LSD.

a typical hit is 80-140 mico btw depending on where you are and how well its taken care of.

You have to take 5 hits to really feel it. Even then it's sort of boring, not like it's cracked up to be without taking a substantial amount. I took 3 hits first time and they said 150 micrograms on them and I was barely tripping. Have fun if you do take a good amount

I took 200mcg first time. Visuals are crazy. I watched some documentaries about nature and the footage looked very artistic and abstract- I wasn’t able to tell if I’m seeing real life footage or if it was animated. Also the narrator sounded like a very robotic voice.

When I was on my phone all the letters were wiggely and some letters such as “e” were mirrored or upside down. Also keywords were highlighted automatically in a glow.
I called it the LSD-glow - edges and Important keywords were glowing in rainbow colors.

Also looking at pictures of my wife was fantastic- her eyes looked extremely big and my brain was hallucinating different variations of the picture ( hair slightly different, different facial expressions etc). It seemed to turn my brain into a generative adverserial network.

As some anons said, do it in a safe and confy place, surounded by friends and maybe at least one not having acid to take care of you. Last time i did it it was on a shitty music festival, having to work early in the morning, it was a really bad trip, i saw everbody was a demon, including my gf, so i was escaping everyone for 6h, then had to jo to work, at ikea, so i was some more hours walking around ikea just with no brain, but walk and walk, it was terrible, but the other times it was amazing

I'm trying acid for the first time tomorrow, with 150ug.
What can I expect?

anxiety, euphoria, racing thoughts, silence, pressure, pain, pleasure, vibrant sounds and colors, life coming back to you, first time i dropped 4 tabs like 100mics each i almost died 4 times that night, fucking was out of my mind, closed my eyes and opened them and i could see the ceiling turning into a beautiful palace, intense rapid and colorful visuals

mainly uneasiness, you are trying to balance a lot of good and bad emotions at the same time and it feels like you cant keep to one thing for too long, at least for me, keep yourself distracted and created a safe and comfortable environment

I'm doing it with a mate and a trip sitter in my house, and I have set and setting down. But what about visuals should there be much?

my experience involved some cool ass colours, followed by an amazing experience, followed by randomly waking up in the hospital.

yeah, i dunno either. was pretty cool though, 8/10 would do again.

to clarify it was my first time and it was 225ug. dumb idea. dont take that much first time.

basically what you think it is

Had an awesome trip with friends and laughed uncontrollaby about everything for about 8 hours. My waist muscles hurt for 3 days straight afterwards

Super duper fucked up teeth apparently

acid was terrifying and put me off drugs completely. If course, I didn't know I was being dosed with it until I was walking on the way to school with the fucknugget who dosed me as a prank. Your brain will fuck with you hard.

If its real and not shitty fake shit. Then you will have the time of your life OR a lot of stomach and back pain mixed with extreme laughter

meh, not sure it was real acid but the first trip i ever had wasnt that strong as far as visuals go, it was more the mindset i was in. took a whole tab and ended up listening to music all night

Literally the best intoxicant short of DMT. Make sure you feel safe first. You WILL see things. You probably won't get hungry. If it ever feels too much, just assert that it isn't.

Not true. I have tripped and it was like levels in a cartoon video game. 5 mile hike though the woods..It got dark ,no flashlight . My Indian instints took over. Took the lead dipped off the trail found opening exposing my car...RELIEF!

It's my favorite drug.
9/10 of my friends love it.
That one guy was in the corner crying thought.

al-lad is a beautiful and fun experience
eth-lad is my favorite though

Acid is more about the way it affects your thought processes than the visual effects imo. Here is what an acid trip feels like to me:

It may take 40-120 minutes before you really start to feel it.

Once it kicks in you will feel it getting more intense over time. I think this is the most unpleasant part of the entire trip as it can trigger anxiety if you are prone to that (and maybe even if you arent). The way you feel during this part will likely set the tone/mood for the rest of your trip. I recommend for your first time that you be in a setting that is extremely comfortable to you (ie. somewhere you can lay down if you need to)

Eventually it peaks. By this point you should see things (ie. carpet, curtains, sheets, etc..) "breathing". If you are in a dark area, any lights you see may appear to be moving. Any lights which are actually moving may leave tracers behind. You might imagine simple imagery floating around or spinning around you. Simple distortions of reality. Nothing as complex as what the movies usually depict. Close your eyes if you really want a mindfuck of an experience. Closing your eyes can feel like looking through a window to another dimension. Fractals, geometric patterns, and polymorphic entities are common from my experience.

After it starts to wind down is where it really gets good. This is my favorite part. That "buildup" feeling subsides and it all feels a lot more relaxing. Any visuals you may have been experiencing start to subside. I find my thoughts tend to get focused internally. It feels like my subconcious and conscious thought patterns have merged. Any thoughts that I may have intentionally avoided having (things I chose to "sweep under the rug") come out whether I want them to or not. It forces me to come face to face with who I really am and often results in me deciding to change myself for the better. It may be tempting to go to sleep at this point, but good luck with that, because the acid probably won't let you.

>stomach and back pain
nigga what kind of acid have you been taking?

don't listen to him. lsd just exposes a few layers to your reality and distorts them slightly. depending on how much you take, you'll mostly just have a mental high than a visual high and that's the fun part because it just makes everything cool, neat and funny. when i do 1 tab (100mcg) i just have a smile the whole time. Hang out with friends and play party games like mario kart or something that doesn't require too much thinking or if it's day time go outside and chill. i find the more busy i am with activities the more fun it gets. if i do nothing then i become a potato and think too hard to myself and get not fun and introverted which can make someone concerned lol so don't do that, keep busy!

its like a guilty pleasure, I hit a point where I felt like a prisoner in my own body, as if everything materialistic was of no value. Also I could see air density.

Also everything looks like oil pastel-ly wetness. its cool. I dont know if I would call it vibrant, but everything has a "wet" look to it

Aids

At first its great. Excellent visuals trippy creative thoughts. but as 10 years ppass by and your an alcoholic and you take various pills anti anxiety anti depression your pineal gland disapears and the acid wont give you great creative visuals ideas etc. et.c so dont take government drugs they dont want you to know trust me

this sounds more like nbome's. 25i makes everything look like a van gogh painting and shit and shit moves funny even tho you know its's not moving, it really moves

Dont fucking take any government aproved drugs. Only take mushrooms and acid anything else will fuck youer brain. so you will be ioncapanble of being creative if you take gov drugs long term trust me i been through bulshit

Acid is basically what your feeling in the exact moment times 100 . if your feeling slightly nervous even for a second the acid will maximizee this feelling time 100 . so make sure youre feeling good before you trip

The setting is really important! If u can, take it in a natural ambient, like in the woods, in the mountains, because if u are in a close, suffocating ambient it can make u feel bad, the only time I did acid I took like 5 drops, and it was really great, this kind of experience can change your life and your way of seeing reality, just be careful to not loose your self. Do it with very close friends or gf

You won't see dragons, witches and shit, it deform your view just like if you Photoshop a picture, if u take only 1 tab you can also hide the fact that you are high af in public, anyway if you can avoid this it's way better. When I took it first time the uncle of a friend of me showed up right in the middle of the 2 tabs trip, it was very annoying but at least she didn't notice it, we also left a glass with like 1 drop of lsd on the table, luckily she didn't drink it lmao

Read Albert Hofmann's book incipit "lsd my problem child", is written by the guy who discovered and synthetised the molecule and really prepares you, you can easily find the pdf online

yea i dropped a couple tabs midnight going on christmas eve. last minute shopping in crowded mall was balls

Didn't take enough
Ug?

You fags need some good acid

Your in good hands I mean the Beatles drop tons of acid to make songs and they were great

>healthier
Please don't fill the thread with pointless conjecture, lsd has no physiological effects and will at the most cause some fucky circulation and elevated heart rate
Shrooms and lsd are as physically damaging as each other (I'd argue shrooms more so)
Now psychoactive effects are a different topic entirely but both drugs follow the general gist of tripped out headspace albeit shrooms feeling more 'earthy and soft' and lsd feeling more 'electric and punchy' gen more stimmy which one is more psychologically damaging depends on various factors and thus cannot be decided
Don't chat shit you don't know about

It's not that great. Got a bit buzzed but nothing like even a single beer would do. It's closer to energy drink high.

This full thread and nobody has posted this wtf Sup Forums c'mon. It's what every you want it to be user just be around people you like and believe you will have an awsome time and remember
>jacks in your back.

youtu.be/Si-jQeWSDKc

You didn't take lsd user you were scammed if that happened. Went to see the first Jurassic park on some with friends, drive home following a t-Rex shaped cloud.