This is fucked up my gurl just told me she's been cheating on me. The guy is an mma fighter so I can't do shit to him...

This is fucked up my gurl just told me she's been cheating on me. The guy is an mma fighter so I can't do shit to him. I msg him and asked if he was perusing a relationship with her and he said lol no I just wanted to get my dick wet. It crushed me. If he was nice to her it would have been easier to except.
youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U
Idk what to do guys I'm fucking crushed

this is what happens when you care for a woman. They are incapable of love, user. Alpha the fuck up and start disrespecting bitches. Wouldn't you rather be the guy getting his dick wet, than the guy getting cucked?

Can't do shit cuz mma fighter.

mma fighters are bullet proof.

True bro very true. I'm frightened I might kill myself honestly

i just assume all stories on Sup Forums are fake, but if true, then you need to reevaluate things. Instead of killing yourself, may I make a suggestion? Take the red pill for once.

She said she gave him pics and she chose him because he's a bully and knew I wouldn't fight him. (I'm a bit of a hot head but not dumb enough to fight him)
They are both gonna humiliate me I don't want to go back to school on the ninth :(

Move on. Killing yourself is a real bitch move. Get a job on a ship at sea, start doing drugs, join the military - do something worthwhile and leave trash behind.

>knew I wouldn't fight him.
That's why you jump him with a baton to the skull, then be sure to shatter one or two of his joints just to kill his mma aspirations.

Maybe if he wants to keep acting like a cunt. He says he has bo nudes but she already told me otherwise...

Are you 12?

>this
how old are ya, bud?

No I'm 18. Senior year

now, do you actually want advice, or are you trying to live out some cuck fantasy right now?

Fight him you cunt you're pussing out because a guy has a hobby. Even if you lose you stood up for yourself.
This is what the older generations talk about when they say be a man don't let people disrespect you.

>I'm frightened I might kill myself honestly

Reguardless of if this is true. If this chicks cheating on you shes not worth shit, especially not a life. The best thing to do is tell her to go to hell and move on, find someone worth your time. Shell see her mistakes when she clues in to buddies game. Be happy shes not your problem anymore.

Even if he is an mma fighter he isn’t Superman, jump him with a couple of friends with bats or anything that could harm him greatly. Or just except it and move on and stay away from hoes.

Lift and learn to fight or get cucked

Right now she's talking about old memories and how she's gonna miss me. My brother said I shouldn't reply anymore

Yer bros a smart man

Damn I wrote “except”, rather than “accept”

Your brother is right. Fighting him is retarded.

She's a bitch; move on.

cut it off. also, no bitch is worth a battery charge, so don't retaliate. He just wanted to fuck, it's not his responsibility to make sure she's faithful to you. he probably did you a favor in the long run tbh

Tell that skank to kick rocks

Leave her, stupid.

>he probably did you a favor in the long run tbh

You said it all right there.

Since I don't trust you to be able to play it cool at this point, just don't reply. If you ignore her from here on out and make her think that you never gave a shit about her in the first place, you win. All those intimate moments you shared? You were acting to get in her pants. she is trash and you were jsut fucking around. remember that

I appreciate your guys advice but I've been with her for 4 years. We never broke up and she never cheated on me until now... I think she's scared that we could have potentially went out whole life with just eachother. She's a 9 outta 10 and she might not want to wait until she's old to fool around with other guys.. idk if I'll ever get over this

Don't kill yourself man. Forreal if this isnt bait it isnt worth living your whole entire life up to this moment. Getting through whatever shit you've been through just to checkout because some cunt. Fuck that bitch, i dated someone for 5 and a half years and she found someone within 3 months of going to college. Cut off all communication and find something new to do with yourself. It can only get better from here on out tbh

Dont do shit move on, only point of you fighting is for your pride. But if you wanna screw her over. Post her nudes online where you know people from school will find them. Theres no point on fighting him he was just in for the fun. She was just a horny bitch. But if you really wanna get back to him, find his car pour sugar inside. He will think you did find you and probably beat you up. So long as he has no proof that you did it , you can win a case .

4 years aint shit. Time put in doesnt make her any less of a cunt. If you're having a hard time getting over it, then that's on you for putting way too much effort into this in the first place. let this be a lesson. This is what women do when you treat them as equals.

Don't give up your agency man, that's all you have in life. That means stop letting other people define who you are. Man up and make your actions speak for who you are. Get over the girl by realizing this is really one of life's rare opportunities for you to redefine yourself, make a big change, or do something bold with nobody to tell you no. Define yourself by what you do next, and take advantage of the temporary freedom you have to spread your wings.

That goes for all you cunts. -oldfag

I appreciate it seriously guys

Why would you want to hurt the guy that was fucking your girl in the first place? She's the cheating whore. He's just some dude who likes fucking hot chicks. It's not the world's responsibility to prop up your failing relationship. Grow up.

creat mem

I went through the same shit in highschool lol.. Highschool sweet heart for 6 years one day show up at her place to surprise her and she comes to the door and says i cant be there cause shes with some guy and wants to test the waters and all this bull shit about still loving me and i should wait for her blah blah.. I said fuck that noise and left. Same shit different pile man. Trust me this shit doesnt matter in the long run.. Its just a test.. Shitty part is you have to pass the test before you learn the lesson.

I blocked her on fb and made a status about moving on and she's trying to get me back. Keep in mind I literally didn't know she cheated on me until like 5 hours ago

Okay, now you need to stop feeding into this bullshit. She wants you back. Who cares. Either you're leaving her, or you take her back and she never has any respect for you. I know it's tempting to watch her twist in the wind. But this bitch is going to borrow into your head and start making you think dumb shit if you don't cut her off.

Even if this cunt was one in a million, there's 1200 people just like her in China. Fuck it. Move on.

>mma fighter
Find out where he lives and set his house on fire.

/thread

You're right. I'm not going back.. this all happened so fast I'm glad you guys talked to me. I'm sitting here wishing I never knew any of this and I could restart today

Islam can solve this

plug your phone in. leave it on the charger. go watch some anime or some shit.

Girls seem to always do the same routine after something like this. They cry, they tell you how much they love you and how much you mean to them. A relationship is over when a girl cheats. She WILL do it again. It's a big mistake to "take them back". You end up sacrificing your dignity and she will end up breaking up with you later on anyways.

I think you just have to stop talking to them at all, even if it hurts. If you try to "stay friends" it's like your brain will attempt to make you re-establish a doomed relationship. You have to move on to better things.

no. you need to learn this or you would always be a beta. Women thrive off this shit. don't ever let them have this kind of control over your head. you must always view them as the waste of space and time that they are.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone

Also cut the crap with the support-fishing. Don't go posting shit on Facebook etc about moving on, no man should ever do that. Don't rely on others to make you feel better. Take charge of your shit. If you go pouting publicly you're just saying you're a big man-baby who needs attention. Is that how you want to be remembered at your funeral?

Move on from this one, focus on yourself and on building a better life story to tell your grandkids.

Dont' wish it away. Count your fucking blessing she didn't shit out a kid before all this.

I played it cool I think I'm on top now.. maybe I can get some booty before I go to college? I'm definitely not going back

Drop that bitch like a leper drops his arm.

I like this.

agreed. Stop showing your weaknesses to the world.

also stop texting her back... don't tell her you loved her. if you tell her she ruined everything, you're telling her she had power over you. thats what she wants. she wants to be able to hurt you.

dump her you limp wristed milennial fuck,

college is where the booty is. definitely be single when you go, and stay single the whole time.

> Honestly you shouldn't date shallow sluts like that.

Move on and find another one, there's a lot of loyal woman out here you just need to look at a good place.

> Scenario numba 2

If you're filled with Rage uncontrollable please just massacre their asses, there's no sympathy for cheaters.

Dude thank you I owe you all like 1000 bucks.. I would post and add you guys on fb if there wasn't so many freaks on here

you're part of the problem. There are no loyal women.

don't have facebook. know why? because I don't have a need to air my shit for the rest of the world to see.

Definitely stop texting with her, you're making it worse and what are you getting out of it? Cheap shots? Quit pissing on the embers, grab a bucket of ice water, and put the damn thing out.

>except

It's for friends to keep in touch guy.. and my status wasn't a cry baby status it was a pic with a quote about moving on to better things which is ambiguous

Amen

i find the term 'guy' really funny.

"Yo, watch it, guy."

Makes me chuckle

OP, don't listen to these guys saying "bitches aren't worth a battery charge." They're definitely right in the sense that bitches aren't worth it, but what about your dignity and pride? Dump your girl, get a few of your friends, and take this guy out of the octagon for the next few months. Bring some bats and shit, hold him down and fuck his knees.
It's not about her, it's about him. He thinks he can take your property with no consequences, show him that he isn't invincible, show him and your girl that you're not someone to be fucked with, that you can't be taken advantage of.

Like south park,
"Hey guy he's not your friend.. hey buddy he is not your guy. Hey friend he's not your buddy"

Spicy meme, b/ro. Does it come in paperback?
>Found the foreveralone MGTOW.
Sorry about your shit luck with women and terrible mental state, man.

Pssst.
Hey.
>Protip: You're trying too hard. Troll the newfag bleeding hearts a little softer or they'll catch on, dingus.

Yo, here's the best advice anybody can give you for a situation like that:
You cant beat him in a fight, but you sure as hell can hit the gym, tidy up and fuck her girl when he gets in with someone, its not that hard.

Already a step ahead of you

>Idk what to do guys
Breath.
One day at a time
Get her out of your life
Forget her
Move on

Seconded. She’s bringing up old memories to make you irrationally sympathetic and try and make this something where she can say “we left on good terms.” Fuck that bitch she’s a cheating cunt and there’s a million more like her. Drop her like bad habit and refuse her the attention she wants. You got cucked but that’s not your fault. It is your fault if you’re a bitch about it moving forward.

There's many loyal woman, maybe you're mom is a fucking slut and you've never met your dad.

>MGTOW
i mean... you're not all wrong. i'm taking this comment with an open mind. Maybe it really is just bad luck, but theres always been something. Either women aren't loyal, or they are boring, or... something. I have really been enjoying life more since i've started putting myself first. I'm not convinced that this is a terrible mental state.

Listen to your brother. Trash belongs in the trash dont go searching for it when you know its trash.

There are none. You won't convince me otherwise. If you think there are, how do you know you just haven't seen their darker secrets yet?

STOP REPLYING YOU CUCK

Ok so you're mom is a fucking slut then.

Your insecurity is showing

wait nigger, post nudes of this slut

I wouldn't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. Couldn't hold it against her, either. That's just how women evolved.

Give it a decade. It tools me over 20 shitty women before I found my loyal, wonderful life. You'll get lonely eventually, and you'll realize that 50% of the population aren't all X who only want/do Y. All men aren't players or manwhores. Same for women being gold diggers or abusers.

Took*

Wife*
Jesus, autocorrect. Take me on a date before you pound my ass raw.

Either of them underage? If so, report them for cp, profit

i'm not going to settle just because I get old. Women might take a mental turn for the better as they age, but that's because they hit the wall and know they can't jump from dick to dick anymore.

also, i may not keep going, cuz I have to click on stupid car pictures everytime I want to reply.... sorry boys.

Look at the way she's fucking typing, she's typing like she knows 100% for sure you're going to take her back. Look at it. Read between the lines, it's fucking sickening.

Honestly if you don't reply

>Stop contacting me, you'll be hard enough to get over as is, I don't need you constantly popping up on my phone. You're not good for me. People cheat all the time, I thought you would be different. You don't try and have a heart to heart conversation with the person you cheated on. Good luck in life fam.

End that shit, OP. Have some fucking respect for yourself.

fuckkoff, nobody wants to join your shitty violent "religion"

It's fine if you don't reply, but I absolutely didn't settle. I found a good, quality woman. She worked hard and saved to pay off my $2,500 student debt with me. She was there for me when both my parents died. She wants my happiness. She's not a 10/10 model, but she's a genuine, good human being. Intelligent. Sympathetic. Fun. Nerdy.

I'll say it again; I did not fucking settle. It took me 20 thots to find a woman who deserves my love and affection.

Fb is for homos.

No, this isn't what he should type. You make it seem to civil although she broke his heart by cheating on him. It should read something like this:

>Cheating on someone who you supposedly love isn't something you can just recover from. You'll forever be branded as a cheater, and for that no men will ever want to settle with you. Expecting me to take you back after this is sadistic. I'm so glad that you showed your true colors now, rather than if we were married with children. Just think of all of the memories that we'll never have to make after you've shown me who you truly are. Anyhow, goodbye, and never contact me again for any reason whatsoever.

$2500 student debt is small potatoes, nonetheless I'm glad that you've found yourself a woman who respects you as a human being. She seems to check all the boxes for you, and treats you very well. Sometimes you have to walk through the desert of thots to see the oasis of a genuine woman.

No you beta fucks. He should block her on his phone and everywhere else she could contract him. Tell he to leave when she shows up at his house. Just cut off all contact. Anything else is just a little bullshit way to keep the drama stirring, and bitches love drama.

Well yes, he sends that message and then blocks all form of communication. No contact is the only way to go after a breakup, and especially after a cheating breakup you don't wanna have them on your mind at all.

You're actually beta as fuck. Your response has nothing to do with moving on it's just mudslinging and guilt tripping.

I can guarantee you that you've had 1 girlfriend max your entire life and you came so close to fucking her but never did and now you're single every holiday.

just hit the end of a chapter in my project, so I guess I can spare the time to click on some cars.

wanted to reply to say that I'm happy for you. The MGTOW life is working well for me, and I'm happy, but I'm happy that you found someone like that. I guess I should backpedal a bit and say that they are out there, but... theres reason's for saying they aren't. If you're always looking for a perfect woman, it's too easy for the deceivers to fool you. Even the ones that are genuinely good people can make bad decisions and ruin a relationship as well.

I'm glad things are working out for you, and I hope they continue to do so. Godspeed, user.

>Personal attack and insinuations

You seem like a conniving little cunt, are you sure you're not a woman?

but..

this is about cutting contact. She just gets to see how easy it is to drop a female who is worthless.

is just beta shit that sounds good in his head

that message is a bad idea. don't give her the satisfaction of saying you're hurt. Just block and never look back.

This is the right approach.

i think you linked the wrong first post...