People bitch about everything. This movies fine

People bitch about everything. This movies fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

masturbat.es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fine, but compared to the other great movies, it's shit tier

No the movie sucked. Lazy writing and terrible plot holes.

It was pretty dogshit if you expect to have a movie's plot progression to make any sense whatsoever

Compared to the other films it's pretty disappointing. It's somewhere around Revenge of the Sith or Return of the Jedi, at the "alright but could've been better" level. People that are calling it attack of the clones level bad are grossly exaggerating.

It's not a masterpiece but the plots fine and it was enjoyable. I like the new direction too

Made sense to me.

Exactly, anyone who hears "it wasn't that bad" automatically assumes that means its a fucking masterpiece. Like I'm sorry I don't have the time to flood Sup Forums with insessant bitching and whining in an attempt to get people to share my opinion or go to Reddit. 7/10 would like to have the bluray for the deleted scenes.

fin and the asians entire story and mission failed all because they decided to bring BB8 with them on the star destroyer hoping he wouldnt get noticed by puttung a trashcan on him. a fucking trashcan.

"movies" are you talking plural? Or did you mean, "movie is"

I liked it but It definitely did not provide what Force Awakens felt was trying to build up. FA was like a fuse to a massive firecracker, only for it to turn out as a simple bottle rocket once it got set off.

u just have shit taste bro. thats fine i guess

I kind of viewed it as a better version of The Phantom Menace in that it's a big sloppy mess aimed at kids but is more competently put together and better acted.

>shit tier
You rang?

Whoag didn't see that coming xD

I agree. Movie good. Anyone who disagrees is a Trump supporting racist fuck with no canon argument for why the movie is bad. Suck My dick.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The story needed a rewrite and it didn't get one.

>shit taste

no it isn't. it's already generally acknowledged to be bad and worse than the prequels to the original trilogy

And frankly, that's fine. Plans go wrong for stupid reasons. Sometimes the hair-brained scheme with the million to one odds is just that.

This is the most fair way to look at it imo. Calling it anything close to the first couple of prequels level of bad is a huge exaggeration

>that
>scat

"yeah I thought The Last Jedi was a good film and the plot was easy to follow, I liked it"

I meant movie is, my bad

everyones a fucking expert

Invincible super Leia flies through outer space, and Luke dies after mentally projecting himself.
It was pure bullshit and sexist propaganda.
It IS worse than Attack of the Clones.

>exaggeration
>exscageration

>>literally just my opinion
>>wrong

You're right, it's far worse

>bullshit

its attack of the clones bad.... this movie literally answered no questions, didnt raise any new ones, or didnt further a plot at all. fucking shit movie.... worst star wars ever.

plus she was unconscious while reversing direction and going back into the ship and the sfx were garbage. it's like they took a screenshot of her and flipped it end over end back into the ship. stupidest most ridiculous shit i will ever see in a movie.

What other great movies?

People seem to forget that the original trilogy was shit too

Yup. Leia, a Skywalker, pulled off a feat an apprentice could accomplish. Luke astral projected across a galaxy, handed Leia something that wasn't there, and fooled a Sith with it. And I viewed it as him achieving enlightenment and becoming one with the Force.

>becomming one with the force
>becomming one with ghe fart

Never has there been loli hotter than this masturbat.es

This tbh

Shit

Please explain how this doesn't further the plot.

>>didn't answer questions
>>created new ones

It's almost like it's the second movie in a trilogy or something. My only questions now are who really was Snoke and why are Rey and Kylo so important to the Force. And I'm fine getting those answers in the finale. (Tbh they could leave Snoke and I wouldn't care)

I'm all for derailing a dumb thread. But holy shit. There's a guy out there somewhere with 50 stock images of shit on his computer. Just to make these fucking images. It's tragic when you think about it.

The movie is bullshit, what I'm saying is true and you can choke on your own yule log, faggot.

because you eagerly gobble the cock disney shoves down your throat. cuck.

And you eagerly gobble andy's warm log of shit

I won't see another star wars film.

This was blatent democrat propaganda to discredit Trump. Fucking libtards ruin everything.

Oh look! A picture for ants!

you must be new here. go back to rëddit where you'll feel safe

Its tragic how sixx/10 little fangirls wont get andys warm log slidding down their fucking throat throats in their lifetime

cringe

I won't see another one either. I'm a democrat, and FUCK CHUMP! Interesting to see we have something in common, though.

t-t-those damn l-l-liberalz!! everthing liberalz

I think really the worst part this was like the prick who made it never watched a star wars movie before. Not even The force awakens.

If you can hyperspace a ship into another one, why would you send a massive fleet to take out a death star. More importantly, why would you build a death star in the first place when you can just hyperspace a capital ship into a planet and get the same result?

Because logs of shit from andy sixxs asshole

I don't know why you faggots care so much. It's just a movie.

the porg will take you down

to be fair, this movie felt like nothing but fan service. It wasn't its own special movie, it just felt like it had to be made to appease current fans. Like when Luke Skywalker was in this. It didn't feel like he had a specific role, it just felt like he had to be there to make current fans cum their underpants. All in all this movie is a solid meh in my opinion but to be fair no one will give a shit.

Why make weapons at all? Why doesnt our Navy just ram our ships into other ships?