Norway and Britan pulls togerther to make the worlds longest sub sea high voltage cable between our cunts in order to...

Norway and Britan pulls togerther to make the worlds longest sub sea high voltage cable between our cunts in order to keep saying fuck you to the EU

northsealink.com/
When this cable is completed in 2021 Britain can import cheap energy from our Hydroplants (Rivers run down mountains. we direct them into turbines. we have so much free electricity that we are at a surpluss so now we can export it to Bongland).

This will greatly benifit both our cunts and on the whole also make eachother less dependant on the rest of you mainland euro scum. Cheers m8!

Does your browser not have a spellchecker?

gutta!

>North Sea Link is co-financed by the European Union's Connecting Europe Facility.
kek

Kinda cool tbqh.

ENERGY FUCK YEAH!

>2021
>using wired technology

nice 1

>putting a high voltage cable under water
dumbest cunts alive what are you trying to do? electrocute the whales?

Please sell some cheap electricity to us. D*nmark is forcing us to shut down our nuclear reactors and the tree hugging faggots in the government refuse to build new ones.

how do you think we fish?

why are you lying?

Ever heard of Barsebäck?

>Norway and Britan pulls togerther to make the worlds longest sub sea high voltage cable between our cunts in order to keep saying fuck you to the EU

I know Britain is building a cable through the Channel tunnel in collaboration with France so we can buy and sell electricity to eachother.

I like the EU but after how they've treated us this feels pretty good

Bæsjebekk :DDD

I remember reading about this a while back, wasnt Germany and Denmark involved? Or was that some other project in the North sea?

this is suspicious

Can't speak for Norway but it's pretty much just our money anyway. Not losing sleep if it's put to good use for once instead of wasted on another swimming pool or a polytechnic.

Why the fuck do polys even exist?

>brits and norways spend billions upon billions on some water tunnel to say fuck EU
>EU continues to not care

Honestly I think it's just to fudge unemployment figures down

Isn't that line next to the wind turbine park the UK, Norway and the Netherlands are gonna build?

They're onto us