Australia Becomes the New Sweden

Man arrested for pic related

Source:
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-30/central-coast-man-charged-over-nova-peris-abuse/7460374

>Woy Woy-based chiropractor and osteopath Chris Nelson, 64, was arrested at his business this afternoon.

>He has been charged with using a carriage service to cause offence.

>Nelson has denied he is responsible, saying his account was hacked.

>The comments included several instances of profanity.

>"You were only endorsed by Juliar because you were black," the comments read.

>"Go back to the bush and suck on witchety grubs and yams."

>On her own social media accounts, Ms Peris labelled the comments as "racist and vile hatred".

>The comments drew a strong public reaction after Ms Peris shared them on her own social media.

>An online petition calling on police to investigate has attracted thousands of signatures.

>The NSW Chiropractic Council said it was aware of the comments and was investigating.

>Nelson will face Gosford Local Court next month.

I mean are we going to throw cartoonists in gaol next for offending politicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FMiNHt13WRw
s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_constitutional_law#Freedom_of_political_communication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could we get a petition going for the police to go look for real crimes instead? Obviously this will still be investigated but at least it sends a message.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if those who signed it would also be sued for "racism"

Maybe you should use your guns and rise up against this oppressive regime. Oh wait, you gave them up. Maybe you should use your dignity and demand that this oppressive regime changes. Oh wait you gave that up after the cronolla riots. Maybe you should just shitpost on a Mongolian hide etching forum

Giving women any kind of power was a mistake, most of the commentators who signed the petition are unsurprisingly females.

>my skin is my pride

>Central Coast
>chiro "witch doctor" practor

Figures.

>my skin is my pride

Someone should make a teeshirt saying that, then when useful idiots attack you, you can sue for racism against the honourable Nova Peris's quote.

I bet if an African migrant got caught with a bunch of AK-47's in this country nothing would happen to him and they would let him off because were he comes from it's normal

Lol, saying nasty things about race to a single person can never be called racism. It's called being rude.

Enjoy your PC brigade, you Aussie cunts.

The law's the law, senpai.

>call someone a black cunt
>get arrested
>call someone a white cunt
>

I hate people who can't take the banter and give a bit back.

The idea that you can run to the police because you got roasted on facebook is very concerning.

That's a little rich coming from you Sven.

>my skin is my pride

This is why I don't have a facebook. I know one day i'll be drunk and say something and then my life will be ruined

This
youtu.be/FMiNHt13WRw

3 years in jail for calling someone a mean name?

That's literally North Korea tier what the fuck

The fuck? 3 years for hurting fee fees?

And HSBC crooks got no jailtime REEEEEEE

>you can get 3 years in prison in Australia for hurting someone's feefees
>if an abbo rapes you you're supposed to apologize to him for ruining his culture
Why haven't you kangaroo fuckers all just killed yourselves yet?

KEK
U
C
K
Australia YES

Is this anywhere but America?
Idc
Is it murica?
>I'M ENRAGED

>and then my life will be ruined
Would it really though? It depends what you want to do I guess.

It might be a good thing since you would be forced to do something more manly with your life instead of being a white collar faggot.

This is exactly why I never made a Kikebook or any other social media account in the first place.

Note that the offence includes harassment and menace as well, and three years is the maximum sentence.

You _can_ get 3 years for being offensive, but you won't. That's not how sentencing works. The maximum sentence is reserved for the worst possible permutation of the crime. They don't just hand it out like candy.

Dickbutt in the OP is probably going to get a fine or community service.

Wow... Australia is shit.

Plus you have no friends anyway m8.

>He has been charged with using a carriage service to cause offence.
I hope the anglosphere can have a bonfire of legislation in the near future.

Fucking a. Aussie here that moved to burgerland as a child. Was thinking of moving back to based straya with some family as america is going down the shitter, but now am realizing nothing is sacred.

Still better than burgerland is going though....

>woy woy
what the fuck

Fuck off faggot, enjoy being prosecuted for saying anything not PC.

> carriage service
GET OUTTA MY WAY YOU STINKING PEASANT!

Look what happened to this cunt who insulted a jew:

s m h.com.au//breaking-news-national/three-years-not-enough-for-racism-victim-20110131-1aavd.html

Nice horses

Jesus fuck, that is worse than North Korea or Sweden. What the fuck happened, 'straya?

le monke

Abbo

>my skin is my pride

Perfectly okay

White person

>my skin is my pride

"Why be proud of a biological accident?" "You didn't choose to be white, so why be proud; be proud of what you've accomplished as a person".

>represented himself
>acted like an ass in court
>pissed off the judge
>showed no remorse (which is code for "I'm too stupid to even pretend I'm sorry")
>continued to do the things he was being sentenced for during his sentencing
Not surprised, and it sounds like he deserved it. Not for le racism, but for being too stupid to realise that you don't fuck with the courts if you want to stay out of jail.

Hopefully all white countries will figure this out before they destroy us

How the fuck do you quantify whether an offense occurred.... or how severe it was?

>Muh Feels: THE LAW

Shouldn't have to show remorse for hurting feelings.

I want to ____ that horse.

>australia still thinks it's better than new zealand
Top kek

>>"Go back to the bush and suck on witchety grubs and yams."

It's a colorful retort

I don't give a fuck if it's community service or even a day in mail. The fact that hurting someone's feelings is a CRIME is some of the most cucked shit I have ever heard of.

>"Go back to the bush and suck on witchety grubs and yams."

It's a colorful retort

It literally says right there:
>that reasonable persons would regard as being, in all the circumstances ... offensive.

As for qantifying how severe it was, you'd compare it to other offences and look at the victim impact statement.

You have to show remorse for breaking the law. Otherwise the judge has no reason to believe you won't break it again.

If the charges are a fucking joke why the fuck should someone take it seriously? Literally a kangaroo court which deserves no respect.

This is fucked though 3 years for having an opinion that disagrees with a fucking kike. This shit shouldn't have even made the courts.

>You have to show remorse for breaking the law. Otherwise the judge has no reason to believe you won't break it again.

If the law is wrong and unjust, on a moral level, why exactly should I feel remorse for not following said unjust law?

If you start apologizing for that bullshit and say the law is not fucked up, then you are just making that bullshit more legitimate.

Hurting someone's feelings is the only crime. Look at murder. Why's that a crime? The person you murdered doesn't give a shit. He's fucking dead. He's physically incapable of caring one way or the other.

You get in trouble because you hurt the feelings of a bunch of other people by murdering him.

You're entitled to that opinion. Enjoy your three years in jail.

Then start your own micro-party and campaign against it, but that law was enacted through the exact same process as all the laws you agree with and think are necessary. Rule of law is based on all laws applying to all people in the same way. You don't get to opt out of laws you disagree with while at the same time enforcing the laws you like on everyone else.

In France when some leftards had been arrested during some riot. They went with like 1000 of them to the police station and asked they were freed immediately or they would storm the station. The police released them.

You know what to do. Get 1000 nationalists and do it.

fuck black abo cunts

COME GET ME COPPERS

NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR.

MUH HURT FEELINGS

C-CALL THE THOUGHT POLICE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING MEAN TO A POLITICIAN OF ALL PEOPLE.

jesus christ

>If the law is wrong and unjust, on a moral level, why exactly should I feel remorse for not following said unjust law?
Because we are all bound to follow the law regardless of whether we agree with it. Serial killers probably feel that laws against murder are unjust, but "I don't like that law" is not carte blanch to do what you want.

Would you say it's a little enriching? :^)

And if criticizing the feelings law is made illegal, then what?

>>Woy Woy-based
Shiieeet... my old highschool area.

>reasonable persons

Yeah, but therein lies the problem. A reasonable person does not, by default, file charges for being offended. In likewise manner, any reasonable state does not and should not sanction and prosecute any accusation of offenses given or perceived.

By default this is fucking retarded.

>severity

Only a long chain of abuses, especially after warnings were given to stop, which could culminate in actual emotional harm should be regarded as severe enough to warrant legal action.

The law both demands and abolishes reason in the same law. What the fuck?

>not knowing the difference between Malum prohibitum & Malum in se.

get a load of this faggot

Post it on Twitter under an account with your name on it or no balls

Nice circular logic cuck.

We are still all bound to follow the law regardless of whether we agree with it.

You're free to disobey the law if you want, but don't bitch like a fucking child when you get caught and punished. You knew how it worked when you went in.

>but therein lies the problem
That's how the law has worked for hundreds of years, m8.

>A reasonable person does not, by default, file charges for being offended.
People do not file criminal charges. The Crown files charges.

>any reasonable state does not and should not sanction and prosecute any accusation of offenses given or perceived.
This law was passed constitutionally and democratically.

>By default this is fucking retarded.
Just because you disagree with something does not make it wrong, because you are not automatically right. The courts exist to interpret law, not make law. It's not their place to decide which charges are filed or which laws ought to be enforced. This law exists, and this person was charged under it. That's all that matters to the courts.

>Only a long chain of abuses, especially after warnings were given to stop, which could culminate in actual emotional harm should be regarded as severe enough to warrant legal action.
Excellent opinion, m8. Now point to where that's written in the law.

>implying just because you think that something is Malum prohibitum instead of Malum in se that means you don't have to follow the law

It's not circular logic. You have to follow the law or the government will punish you.

>b-b-b-b-but i think that's wrong
Well then it's a good thing you don't live in Australia, Juan, and you can keep your opinions on our systems to yourself in future.

You're a cunt. But you're a right cunt.

Carry on m8.

>keep trying to compare "hate" speech to murder

Stop replying to that clown please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy

>no bill of rights
>no enshrined right to freedom of speech
>entire country sucking the sweet sjw cock of the ABC

it's only a matter of time before i join him in prison for insulting someone on the internet.

i can't wait to call the judge a worthless cunt.
>bismuth.jpg

>i can't wait to call the judge a worthless cunt

Better yet, pay someone on the outside to have the judge and his whole family disapear in a tragic "accident". That would make them think twice about giving such sentences.

You have an implied right to free political communication, senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_constitutional_law#Freedom_of_political_communication

Shit like in the OP isn't political communication, just vulgar dribbling, which is why he got in trouble.

yeah implied isn't the same as enshrined and also, i don't want free speech if it only counts when my speech is political.

i want free speech because if you get upset if i call you names that's your fucking problem. it shouldn't be the case that i can go to jail for it.

obviously there needs to be reasonable bounds to it, but those bounds needs to be extremely precise.

No, what he said is perfectly valid and only a shiteating SJW is a large enough fascist to jail someone for committing the horrific crime of using words.

>i want free speech so i can call people niggers without consequences
This is exactly why we don't have free speech, desu.

Not that you're wrong. I agree, laws against offensive speech are for soft cunts, but that's the law. People here just don't want to live in a country like America - which is why we live in Australia instead.

>what he said is perfectly valid
Sure, but it's not political communication so it's not protected.

Your governments' lack of acknowledgement of basic human rights is disgusting. Your defense of that system is disgusting.

I would argue he was using political speech.

Cry more, you greenie hipster faggot.

Human rights are a meme and you can take them back to your shithole and enjoy them as much as you want.

Is it OK to be proud of your family or something your parents have done

Extrapolate from there

Also
>what is in group preference
Obviously you shouldn't live vicariously through your race, but taking pride in your culture is not a bad thing

As opposed to the new leftist variant which praises blacks skin for political power

would you say it offends you?

>charged with using a carriage service to cause offence.

Causing offense is a crime in most eurpoor cuntrees.

My fucking god I love American, even for her problems she's the best option for shitlords like me.

Just because it's the law does not mean it's correct. Do you cunts even have a method of redress to chalenge these bad laws? Or do you just suck whichever government dick is placed on front of you by muh democracy?

It's not too far from Wagga Wagga.

>Just because it's the law does not mean it's correct.
It does, however, mean that it's the law.

>Do you cunts even have a method of redress to chalenge these bad laws?
Yes, the High Court and the Parliament.

I'm going to start reporting emu fearing posters to the authorities.

You deserve it for ever passing a law like that.

Thanks, i'll continue calling people niggers on facebook without being arrested for it.

>but that's the law

sadly yes, and getting any kind of change to this sad state of affairs is probably not going to happen in my life time.

>i want free speech so i can call people niggers without consequences
i think you are mis-interpreting how i feel about the situation:

calling someone a nigger should = social repercussions NOT legal repercussions

so if i call you a worthless stinking coon and whoever hears it doesn't like it - then i can(probably should) expect that by doing so i most likely will end up trending on jewbook or the main story of 7pm project as 'that racist cunt'.

i shouldn't expect to end up on the 6pm news in fucking lockup after being tazed and pepper sprayed by the thought police.

Nah bro I could care less how you choose to live. It's just a reminder that there's no reason to travel outside the U.S. because the rest of the world is basically peasants.

this is opening a can of worms to make people become politically correct even if there opinion is good or bad they will not say a word because they are afraid to offend then they have no personality, no happiness , no freedom and the NEW WORLD ORDER HAS BEGUN

>calling someone a nigger should = social repercussions NOT legal repercussions
The thing is that you don't get one without the other, because if calling someone a nigger incites strong enough social repercussions then it will end up inciting legal repercussions too, because the law (is supposed to) reflects the will of society.

>I could care less

Damn, that is some nice bants, though.

Once they get your guns, your right to free speech is next.

The law can fuck itself

True enough, but haven't you heard? It's 2016 America needs to join us on our knees.

You will be shot instead

lol this though

no i think free speech should enshrine your right to call someone any fucking name you want without legal repercussions.

frankly, being verbally racist should be just as much a part of every day life as any other type of verbal commentary that people find offensive - because by doing so you actually hurt yourself socially if it goes against the generally accepted consensus of behaviour for your society.

now if your speech goes into the bounds of inciting violence or other specific acts that do more than just hurt the fee' fees we reach a fairly reasonable point where it reaches the threshold for legal repercussions.

or if you go 'fuck off nigger you aren't getting this job' even though they might be entirely the perfect candidate for a job, as only one example.

if he has had such a horrible life why does she call him an ugly person and why was he arrested? clearly he has been oppressed by the system(™) and all his faults should be the responsibility of someone else?

Why don't other countries have the 1st Amendment?

This, it is good to be proud of you country, but not your skin, that is nigger tier behavior.

>Look at me, I have nothing but my melanin count to pride myself