checks Sup Forums for rekt

> checks Sup Forums for rekt
> no rekt thread WTF!!!!!
> contemplates what Sup Forums has turn into
> makes rekt thread

Bump

OP you are real Sup Forumsfag

so sad, another casualty of marijuana. when will society say enough is enough??

cheaters

I hope everyone here stops looking at things like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on

Your life is worth more than this debauchery.

Yet another dumb bitch, smh.

>
lol, its not like this is a new trend or the only place to find it. morbid curiosity is a normal thing for some people.

God i hope this is a joke

sadly it's not

Kek

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

wow

There are always better rekt bread on /gif/
That's why you don't see as much here.
Plus on /gif/ it isn't limited to 2mb

He's going to get rekt in jail

I just wish people would post more rekt and less gore. There's a difference between them but retards dont get it

da fuck? how did it happend?

Story?

Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

Awww
He's back
Why won't you duel me irl?
We can end this user

Being desensitized to violence is a good thing Im prepared for the worst and i don't see myself getting any PTSD or sleepless nights. any fucked up shit to happened I would put others lives before mine in an instant.

Looks like car to the left pulled up and someone blew the driver's brains out.

Old as fuck, nigga. Bring something new to the table

He said without attaching any content to his post

"huh, that bump wasn't there when I got here. Oh well"

without even knowing the backstory you can just tell this gremlin looking fucker plays cod and screams at people that he fucks their mothers

It is possible to discern how to be conservative without being a full blown neo-nazi, just like it is possible for someone to lean left on issues with going full commie maniac.

Current poltiical atmosphere would have you think otherwise, but you know, it's true.

just read about this a-hole
god I hope he gets sent to prison forever

is the guy that got someone killed via swat?

Chicken dinner for you

I hate chicken.
But thanks for the info anons.

>doesn't get the pubg reference
>pubg
Buy it on steam

GTFO

shill

Shiv?

thats mighty fuckin impressive

shovel

Hovel?

Dr.Pavel!

Yes this

Pavel Datsyuk! The magician !

Shit, poor animal

That man should've immediately run up and capped that poor horse in the head, why the fuck you staring for man it's obviously gonna die, put it out of it's misery.

Bull fights... the point is animal suffering lol... why would they end it? That's the reason they are there

dumb cunt cannot put the shit out her hands to open the fucking leash

>women in charge of anything

Autistic kids need to be euthenised. Nothing but a strain on society

Chinese.. they don't have souls

wait for it to appear on gog

My dog is being choked to death but god help us all if my little timmys bag of cheetos drops onto the floor and he has another tantrum

top kek

It was officially released on the 20th of December? You might have to wait a while.. And it's like 30bucks.. come on

Maximum kek

Jesus christ

Nope. Fictional characters had nothing to do with it

wtf lmao

looks like someone got shot

There's an OG version of this floating around.. Why sit off to the side and film it in your lazy boy?? On your 80s tv??

Heheh. Nice reply

Because the one of left is a Christian and the one on the right is a terrorist

Lol. I just saved it from another rekt bread

Hahaha good old ghost rider

Indeed

This made my day

I gotta get rid of this kid ...
>walk in front of me Quan, yes right here
Splat

Hahahahah

Quadruple front flip, lands with a flourish and the Russian judge gives him a 9.5