What is your current biggest problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your current biggest problem user? Are you hopeless?

My health. I'm having random pains in the right side of my abdomen. It's either a liver problem or an ulcer.

i don't wake up and join in on this every morning >as to your second question
we're all hopeless

Financial stress, lost my job this year.

Lost it through no fault of my own, they forced me to quit.

I had a mental breakdown as a result and my partner pays for everything

I can't work, i'm an absolute mess

That's the short story

Too many gpus and not enough good mobos to keep this fucking rigs mining. I have shit on next day air but it can't get here fast enough. I withdrew 300 dollars this week tho in profits from mining so that's good

This is only money, you will fix that soon, stronger than before.

True it's only money, but i'm in large amounts of debt. It's stressful.

get a job
go negotiate you debts
new life.
January is the perfect time.

All I want out of life is the opportunity to focus on my writing. the 12 hour a day manual labor midnight shift is a murderer

that I do not currently possess that privileged girls backpack

The jews.

Parasite

I'm not a drama faggot, but I have no will to do things. I just realized that being alive isn't cool, but at the same time it is. It is in the sense of reality, but it is not in the sense that you can't do whatever you want. I feel kinda depressed everytime I notice that I'm just a limited being in such a beautiful and vaste place. I want to be able to do anything and explore everything, I want to be able to learn every detail about this thing we call reality. I also love to create things, but I don't finish them, because... why would I do something if I can't do everything? I want to be god, but I can't. That's why. Being alive as a limited being is boring. Being dead is better, but I'm not an idiot to just kill myself and waste the only time I will be me, even though is a short time. I'm just waiting for the day.

no purpose. not enough fucks to find purpose

Nobody wants to employ someone who's this level of depressed. I can't focus on shit, i'd lose my job quick. I'm seeing a psychologist and we're fixing me

Wrong

Fuck only fat chicks
No licence due to dui
Alcohol problem
This site is full of kids

The declining physical and/or mental health of several members of my family and their refusal to admit that they need help. I don’t feel hopeless, but I’m headed in that direction fast

I beat off too much and I am a pedo kinda sorta and I'm Im into bestiality but other then that I'm fine.

I've had s perfect girl and I've lost her
I wanna die

Such a fucking victim. Just kill yourself if you're this weak. God knows your poor partner doesn't want to carry your dead weight. You're just unwilling and you've convinced yourself you're the victim. You're not. You just suck.

I too remember what it's like to be 18.

I just graduated College and am moving across the country to Las Vegas tomorrow with $1700 and a box of clothes to start a new life.

Doesn't sound that bad but it's stressful as fuck. I don't know anyone there and no prospects for a job yet.

>Ugly as fuck too :(

My biggest problem is my psychiatric diagnosis.

I was a neet for seven years, and while I work now again, I'm still on disability, and only work in a so called protected work environment and only half time.

I want to get back to having a real job some day. Once I was in med school, and wanted to become a fucking doctor. I'm way past that, I just want a comfy job that pays somewhat good, so I can get of disability completely. But it's hard. The meds I take against my condition make me feel exhausted and sleepy all the time, but being a neet is way too boring.

leave edgy at the door

What are you mining/how many GPUs?

Actually, my partner is quite supportive of me. Not everyone is shallow like you are.

Don't take your shitty christmas out on me, kid.

I think that my biggest problem now is that I'm 23 yo kissless virgin. And that's the reason in free time I only drink and smoke weed. I have good job, I am still studing, I have some savings but I don't have somebody to love ;_;

My depression, loneliness, and self destructive behavior cause me to do shitty things

God I hate this. When I was a kid I had dreams of being a doctor, president, a CEO, or maybe a war hero. Now I just want to find a decently paying job in life so my grandfather doesn't think I'm a complete failure

batman.jpg

Just get a career in making prepackaged truckstop sandwiches with other suckers with Down syndrome. Then after fifteen years of experience you can maybe climb up to be the tard wrangler that oversees the work. If you're feeling strong enough after your psychosis. Then kill yourselves collectively when you're all replaced by robots.

Had to dissociate myself from my family after my cousin accused be of rape, having a girlfriend doesn't even help with the depression and I was in the Russian army and the one medal also dosent help

ETH and 36 gpus atm.. 6 rigs

Kys

>Are you hopeless?
I think this is it. I have no expectations of anything good happening to me.

It is mostly about my attitude to life, not that the things itself are bad. I put on like 40 pounds in last half year just because i was like "whatever, future will suck so it doesn't matter if it will suck even more because i will be fat". I do poor financial decisions. I am mean to my family.

Yeah I'm sure you're a joy to have around with your self pity and unwillingness to contribute.

Jump off a bridge, I hear that's real shitty to do.

Insignificant in the grand scheme of things but I haven't seen my dog in 3 months.

Thankfully I get to visit home next week and I'll have 3 weeks to hang out with her.

At least you fuck

No u. Your perfect girl soulmate thought you were a loser right? Why live then?

I've been drowning in the pain of having fallen in love with my best friend for a few years now. I'd give anything for her but she doesn't know. I've wasted the past weeks becoming a gelatinous pile of self-loathing, only appearing alive when she's around. IDK how I'm going to pull of New Year's eve without offing myself.

Ayy. Scratch her behind the ears for me. What breed is she?

I hope you enjoy being back with your dog.

Idk if I have any problems.
Forever alone and all that though. Feeling useless and having no money or job. Full time student so that makes up for it a bit, but fuck I hate not being able to support myself.

This, too.

Good luck, user.

>Russian
Poor man...

I'm 6'1ft short manlets.
I'm pretty much hopeless.

You're judging my entire character from a few paragraphs. Sad.

Cousin accused me of sexual assault on Christmas what's worse is that she's 14 and even worse it's all for that me too hashtag
>tfw the only family members who don't believe the slut are my uncle, aunt grandparents and father

fucking ask her out faggot,
and if she says no then fucking say "okay," raise your fucking chin and be a fucking man about life.

Maybe we should both kill ourselves

You sound like you have a rich, full life. Only pining after a girl to numb the pain of being a NEET. Get your priorities straight sucka. Or off yourself. No one would care much.

Have you tried asking her out?

My current problem (literally right now) is listening to my 37 year old elder brother doing solo anal play in the bathroom on the toilet with a fucking huge butt plug while he blasts volume on a twitch tv CoD streamer to cover up any weird sounds including the running trickling water that gives away the fact that he's constantly probably rinsing off his fingers or something while going at it.

Myself, his brother, cannot stand to listen to this sick fucko, and really want to live somewhere else so I don't have to hear this every night knowing perfectly well what he's up to.

I mean, who sits on the toilet for an HOUR watching annoying CoD streamers and having the water running the whole time?
He think I'm fucking stupid?

Is she hot?

Well at least the job I got now is in an office infront of a pc, and basically is to manage the tards making candles and wooden toys, but I still get payed just as much as the tards do. I wouldn't know how to move up the ladder in this institution and get real pay. My only hope is the government getting me out of the tard system and helping me in getting me a real job education and a real job, but first I have to stick with the job I got now and proof I can be a good boy at work without getting psychotic.

I especially hate it cause all my friends are actual doctors, CEO, managers and such. I feel so fucking inadequate since my psychosis.

Did you fuck her?
Moreover, why is she accusing you? Did you do something to upset her?

No, she's ugly as all hell and her parents are adopted ((((Kazakhs)))) and she also smells, complains about their being little to no niggers in Russia and is a nevalny supporter

Keep externalizing blame buddy. It seems to work for you.

Well I mean, sounds like he's happy.
Why don't you have your priorities straight like him?
What are you, a faggot, too afraid to try butt stuff?
Just be happy.

That's some rough shit.

Hey you got my respect.

bruh.... why you so vehement about not being a piece of shit on Sup Forums?

sounds right... some people

Someday maybe. How? A good old fashioned knife fight?

Nope she's a degenerate and pretty much stalks some nigglet
No I didn't however she tried to seduce me a few times and I only assume it was because I complained about he shining a flashlight in my eyes, never give kids flashlights

Her*

Nah I'll go for hanging or jumping

Why the fuck do you live with your brother? How old are you?

ignore it, the people who sound important in your family don't believe her.

Don't interact with her ever again maybe. She sounds like a bitch, but girls are VERY fickle when they are young. it is just a fact of life. Just dgaf

Get a trade like welding for example, shit pays good and you really don't have to associate with all of the workhand regulars causes your a welder and fuck them.

>not self immolating
>2017
ishygddt

OK here goes, I have flu like symptoms and everytime I cough if feels like glass in my lungs.
My wisdom tooth on right hand side is impacted and I have a small hemeroid.
So I'm in a world of shit rn and the pain is terrible.
I cough trought jaw and ass hurts nothing is helping, going to get some whisky and drink myself to pain free sleep.

Kys

How would we do that together? Just come to Europe and be blown up by Muhammad. We could do that together.

Why don't you try mining an altcoin that is still lower with some of them? Might be more profitable in the long run.

>This, too
Only the second person I know that thinks like this. I don't know if it's good or bad though.

Seriously kys

Other than pump and dump why deal with meme currency?
Ripple maybe idk
all that other new shit?
garlicoin, neo, bounty... fuck all that

eth is a good bet... eth for the framework it has. Request network, chain link.
Hell mine monero if you want a currency that is going nowhere but up.

but alt coins? Why the risk for some shitty currency that offers nothing new.

All these newfags and samefags

I fucking died.
thank you user

I am in Europe

>claiming newfag
>current year

no one cares how long you've been here.
Go wine about zero hour and how the furries ruined everything somewhere else old-faggot

I don't know how to get my bf to stay with me since he lives about 750 km away. He visits me once in a while but I'm scared that he will find someone else, someone who he can see everyday

Read philosophy user. Your concerns are as old as time

So it's a date!

or drop acid, helps with the ennui of existence.
Also makes me call my dad, even though is an old asshole

>Only the second person I know that thinks like this.
You actually talked this with some real life people?

26 and in college now after my 6 years in the army. Kind of a late start to all that career shit I know but no big deal.
Not like I'm approaching forty and single and using butt plugs the size of my fist.
Sounds less like he's happy and more like he's getting Erectile Dysfunction and instead of seeking medical help or getting healthy he's just reaching up in there and strangling that prostate...
Don't get me wrong, I had curiosity for prostate stimulation at one time but he's gone straight past whatever little dainty vibrating curvy rods you can get for that and instead wants to put a giant "toy" up there until he no longer has functional ass muscles for pooping.
How do I know what he uses? The dipshit left his huge (gl)ass plug sitting ON THE SINK BY MY TOOTHBRUSH after he finished rinsing it off.

I'm unmotivated in everything i do

That too

How old are you bro?

thats disgusting.
But being a size queen can be fun. it is about the psychology of a massive thing in you more so than even the prostate at that point.

Whatchu studying in college?

I'm 23 going to university right now. No excuse of military, I'm just a piece of shit.

Yep, my cousin is the same, it's trully my only friend.

actually this reminds me of a real issue in my life.
I used to love psychedelics. They made me motivated, got me to get a job, go and meet people, got me to get laid. helped with social anxiety. helped with lack of motivation. Generally just made me a better me and made life better.

Then I had a 3 year emotionally abusive as fuck relationship with this bitch.. and in that time she ruined them for me. I can't drop acid without intense anxiety EVERY FUCKING TIME because of this bitch and all the issues in our lives.

I really need to get some more and see if I can get back to tripping and feeling like a kid again without a care in the world, as opposed to venturing to hell every single time.

But do you both live with your parents or? There's quite a big age difference with your brother. What does he do? Also, why six years exactly in the army?

Where you at bro? I'll give you some deems, we can spice up, blast off. Live a little outside the veil of this bittersweet reality.

The routine of a 9-5 job provides me more money than I can use because I don't have time or energy for it. Coming home at around 6pm and it's a small town so most stores close at 8 or earlier. After buying some groceries all I do is waste time on reading news and Reddit and play games.
Have a bunch of programming projects sketched up during uni, but since last year I started working with computers all day, I haven't touched them
While my career progresses I feel my personal life is suspended and I was happier as a neet right after graduating

I'm not really searching for an answer. My point of view probably wont change. I like to read philosophy though

there are 6 year contracts. Or maybe he did 4 and reenlisted for 2 more

Brazil

too far away. If you're ever in los angeles... lemme kno user. lemme kno